Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
I found your website easy to use. I am an 84 granny looking for a present for my granddaughter who likes something a little bit different. She is thrilled with her picnic basket. So much more use than the usual fitted ones. There is room for the food before any thing else!! .
I shall look on your website again for presents. Good luck with your new business. Mary.
Beaumonde, the company and service itself was wonderful, good communication, timely delivery. Unfortunately the product I bought (bloomingville kitchen towel dispenser) is a bit rubbish. Not great quality- rough finish and not fit for purpose as it doesn't allow the kitchen roll to turn inside, so it just holds the roll, you have to remove it to get any towel. Great company- disappointing product.
Arrived quickly and was well packaged
Loved the mugs I ordered. Thought they were very helpful when I had a couple of breakages in the post. They quickly sent replacements. Will buy from them again for sure!!
Delivered a little late but goods as expected.
I purchased 2 items and was kept updated throughout until items arrived. Happy with my purchasers which were packed very securely and will most likely order somethings again.
Good customer service and commutation about delivery
Beaumonde  4 star review on 12th June 2020
Good value for money but slightly delayed shipping.
Great product, good service and they kept me well informed of the delivery process.
Great service... very well packaged item.
Love it - it's great thanks!
Hi very satisfied, arrived quick and very good quality
Very happy with frame
Arrived promptly. Good service
Love my new light,it arrived safely and packaged well,great service
Hi yes we are very happy with our clock, thankyou. I had seen it in a shop a year ago in Wallingford but they had tried to order me one and couldn't but gave me your name. When it arrived the box was badly damaged and our lovely postman said if the item was damaged he would give us a claim form but on opening the clock was nice and safe in another box, so all was good👍😀
Received my butter dish minus it's lid. I informed Beaumonde and a replacement dish and lid arrived safely. Thank you Beaumonde for putting things right for me so quickly.
Product was as described and photographed and was delivered on time. Only comment was the amount of unnecessary packaging used for the size of the item (although it was recyclable).
Quick, well packaged and great customer service thank you
Very nice glasses and of good quality. It would have been 5 stars if there had been no issues with p&p.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 747 reviews