Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Delivered very promptly and well packaged. Easy ordering and payment. Good pricing as well which is attractive. Happy with purchase and would use the company again.
Very impressed with the quality of product I bought. I would definitely recommend them.
So pleased with my purchase. Super quick next day delivery.
Good prompt delivery,excellent product and good value for money, well done. Thank you.
Great service, super quick response and delivery! Thank you!
Excellent Service. Products arrived early and are lovely quality. A personal thank you note for my custom was a nice touch. Heartily recommend!
The Thomas Kent clock was easy to order from the website and arrived quickly although a day later than expected. It is gorgeous and looks lovely on our wall thank you. It was also easy to put up with a simple screw in the wall. I liked the after sales communication with Charlotte - good customer service and a great personal touch. Thanks.
Really speedy delivery and my photo frame was great. Very happy with this company and would use again.
Everything from ordering to delivery was excellent. The clock is absolutely super and a very reasonable price for the product.. Beaumonde have been excellent. Easy to order, received a nice e mail thanking me for my order and the item arrived very quickly. Would definitely visit their website again
Great quality item, stylish and modern.
Excellent service and very quick delivery, it came the following day, less than 24 hours after ordering. Very pleased with my purchase and had lots of comments on my new kitchen towel holder. I was looking for something a bit different and this is perfect, thank you 😊
Very reasonably priced for a quality product and very fast delivery
Lovely items. Swift and well packaged delivery. Very happy with my purchases.
Very happy with my mirror, really good quality
Really quick delivery and beautiful product, will shop again and would recommend!
It was a pleasure to order from Beaumonde.
great selection and service.
Quick and easily received despite circumstances of pandemic. Well crafted product.
Very happy prompt delivery shall be ordering soon again
Very pleased with the clock I purchased, lovely quality and great design. Delivery was extremely fast and efficient. Many thanks!
Item arrived quickly and in an excellent condition
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 747 reviews