Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Lovely mirror, good price and great fast despatch. Recommended.
Truly superb customer service from Charlotte and her team. I had an email thanking me for my order and a further two regarding the status and shipping. The goods arrived the next day well packaged and I then had a further personal email thanking me for my custom once again noting I had placed an order previously. There's nothing more to say other than thank you Charlotte from a very happy customer!!!
Fantastic service and delivery. The Floralink living wall vessel worked brilliantly in a recent installation. Good quality product that can be used in multiple configurations.
We found the items to be well made and attractively priced. The parcel arrived promptly and the items were well packed.
A beautiful bowl arrived,just the colour and size I have been looking for. It was well packed and was delivered very quickly,a great service.
Recently ordered for the first time from Beaumonde. I was looking for something a wee bit different for my new kitchen. Selection of products was fantastic and I easily found what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and customer service was also very good, keeping me informed of delivery dates and times. My order arrived within two days. I will definitely be using Beaumonde again.
Great service. Order delivered very quickly and appropriately packaged to protect the contents.
Very pleased with my purchase of a tissue box holder. Great customer service from Charlotte. Had a 4 week wait due to the global pandemic but it arrived when it should have & very well packaged.
Would definitely recommend this seller.
Lovely products delivered super fast and I love the personal touch with the customer service! Very happy to recommend Lyndsey, Interior Design Professional
Great service , beautiful candle and quick delivery
I found your website easy to use. I am an 84 granny looking for a present for my granddaughter who likes something a little bit different. She is thrilled with her picnic basket. So much more use than the usual fitted ones. There is room for the food before any thing else!! .
I shall look on your website again for presents. Good luck with your new business. Mary.
I bought the Trigem Gold Jewellery Stand and I am very pleased with my purchase. It is good quality and attractive. My Beaumonde order arrived amazingly quickly and was packaged up very securely. Thank you, Beaumonde Team!
First class experience. Very pleased with our purchase from Beaumonde
Excellent service
Delivery arrived so quickly and I'm so thrilled with the items I bought- thanks!
I ordered a mirror from this website. The price was great and it arrived the next day which was a very nice surprise. Highly recommended.
Really pleased with my purchase - beautifully handcrafted. Quick and friendly service too, thankyou!
Quality item which not many sell. I am more than happy with the service, quality, delivery and packaging. I plan to buy more from this website as I think some if the items are very unusual and I think it’s very important to support small businesses.
I have recently purchased a ‘La Voliere’ pendant light and it is all I wanted and more. Thank you for the excellent service
Fantastic Service, Extremely Quick Delivery, Highly Recommended.Excellent product..Thank you!
Beaumonde is rated 4.95 based on 766 reviews