Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde  Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Premium product and quick delivery accompanied by a pleasant personally written email. Thanks!
All round excellent service. Very quick dispatch and delivery. Great communication. Thank you.
(Poole) -
Really good communication from the get go, speedy delivery and fabulous product.
(Poole) -
Brilliant service, speedy response and delivery. Well packaged and just what I was looking for regarding the product. A nice touch was a thank you from the business.
Great product and attentive follow up. Thanks!
Excellent products and speedy delivery. This is my 2nd purchase from this fabulous Company and I will definitely be back !!!
I saw some items from this website in a Sunday magazine so thought I’d browse the website online and they have some really nice quirky home accessories. I bought 2 plant holders that you mount on the wall and they’re a lovely addition to my kitchen. The little pot is in a triangle shape in grey with a diamond shape copper holder, I was really pleased with the items. Excellent service, quick and efficient and would definitely visit this website again.
Thank you for being a great customer and for letting us know where we’ve had products spotted! 🙏
Excellent company!! Good communication, a lovely introduction email, superb delivery, item well packed, no issues whatsoever. I’ve already recommended the website to friends
A lovely product with good personal service too.
(Poole) -
beautiful products, quick delivery.
Fantastic service. Speedy response, well packaged. I was so pleased to find an online service for my purchases and at a reasonable price. I shall certsy use Beaumonde again. Another nice touch was a thank you email from them plus clear communication about despatch and delivery.
(Poole) -
I was really impressed by the quick delivery of the lamp - I had stumbled across Beaumonde more by accident as I could not find modern, affordable yet high quality lampshades until I saw one of the them via a search engine. The customer communication was spot on and the delivery was quick despite new lockdown restrictions. I will definitely buy again from them.
These little birds arrived very quickly. Can not believe they are only £10. They add such interest to the wall giving an unusual contemporary look. Absolutely love them ❤️
Lovely products and the website is easy to navigate. Great quality items and priced moderately. The journey from selection, to payment, to delivery was seamless and enjoyable. Thankyou Beaumonde x
Very pleased with my purchase and the communication was excellent.
So delighted with my bowl, great service 5 stars from me! ❤️
Item arrived well packed and on time. It was an easy transaction and we’re very pleased with the item.
Fantastic service ! Delivery very quick indeed, well packaged and also the item was the best priced online ! Thank you and will likely buy from Beaumonde again.
Fast shipping and helpful friendly service. 5 stars :)
Best online price for the product I was searching for and a really easy-to-order, quick-to-arrive process. Packaging was perfect and the company's personal attention to detail, for a first-time customer, was superb. Thank you.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 1,069 reviews