Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Pleasant to receive an email thanking me for a follow up order. Order came quickly, well packaged in mainly all recyclable material, and pleased with the product itself.
Superb service-very speedy delivery,beautifully packed and excellent shelf system
Lovely item, arrived quickly and very well-packaged.
Very rarely do I write reviews, but the correspondence, speed of delivery and quality of my purchase was second to none. Highly recommend for children’s decor.
Excellent and speedy service and such friendly contact.
(Head Office) -
Our order of Knife fork and spoon wall art has arrived and we are absolutely delighted with it.
It was worth the wait. We ordered it on 30 December and it didn't arrive until the beginning of April, so this seems a very long time to have to wait, but I understand it was due to delivery delays. When I queried the delay I received an immediate response which was much appreciated.
Sorry to say but it has been an awful experience.
Goods didn’t arrive. Chased them up.. arrived.. told I couldn’t return. Changed that status to say you can but will be charged, which will be expensive. I don’t complain as a rule but I was invited to comment. Sorry to say I will not use again.
Great customer service and product. Very happy with the purchase.
(Head Office) -
Excellent service and lovely mirror perfect for my room.
Beautiful product. Efficient delivery. Friendly communication.
First class company. Beautiful, high quality and unique products. Customer care second to none. I would absolutely recommend, and will purchase from here again.
I'm very happy with my purchase. It took slightly longer to arrive than stated but the company gave me a £10 voucher to use with a future purchase.
Delivery was very quick, packaged well and vase was as described, what's not to like!!
The belt (the goods) are superb, the best.

You mended my delivery problems, but I have to knock off one star, as beautiful as the goods are.

Best wishes,
Gerd Müller
Great service
I was delighted with my
Pretty sugar bowl, which compliments my kitchen decor. Excellent service. Great delivery service and packaging. I will be using this Company again ! 😊
Beaumonde 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Beaumonde 5 star review on 1st April 2021
I am so so happy with my new purchase, I use this beautiful gold bowl for my new pedicure bowl for my newly decorated salon, it will look lovely. Arrived safe, well packaged and quick delivery too! Would recommend Thankyou so much!
Beaumonde 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Beautiful bowl, gorgeous gold, will be using it in our beauty salon for pedicure treatments! Also really appreciate the personal email thanking me for my purchase, you can spend thousands on something and not receive any thanks, so I really liked that little extra touch! X
Thank you very much for everyone from Beaumonde! Great job,beautiful site table,very good quality!!!
I highly recommend Beaumonde!!!
Emilia
Excellent service & delivery. My only slight criticism is vase is more orange than yellow! But delighted with products supplied.
Beaumonde is rated 4.91 based on 1,432 reviews