Beaumonde Reviews

Unit 34 Block A Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Ordered this real sheepskin rug and it arrived within 5 working days, very fast. It’s very soft and a great colour to enhance that Nordic look in the room.
Great product purchased - looks amazing. Transaction was very easy and delivery very quick. I will be purchasing from you again. Thanks
We hope you received fantastic service, but please do contact me at hello@beaumonde.co.uk before leaving feedback if you experienced any problem with your order and we will put it right! Thank you very much for your time. Best regards, Charlotte BEAUMONDE Fast delivery
Beautiful glass butter dish, very good value for money.
Product was as described and photographed and was delivered on time. Only comment was the amount of unnecessary packaging used for the size of the item (although it was recyclable).
So happy with our gorgeous penguin storage basket! Fast service too.
I love my new coffee cups and coasters. Beautiful design and style. Thank you :)
Compliant product. Fast shipping.
I am delighted with my grandma footstool. It arrived promptly and perfectly packed. The stool is beautiful and also very practical. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. Being circular, it’s much easier to use and also quite light. L Hunter
We hope you received fantastic service, but please do contact me at hello@beaumonde.co.uk before leaving feedback if you experienced any problem with your order and we will put it right! Thank you very much for your time. Best regards, Charlotte BEAUMONDE Quite expensive postage, I thought...
Superb little set of tools!
I'm very happy with my purchase.I recommend the shop.
Quick and well packaged delivery. Stags head bought for Christmas is gorgeous and had lots of comments about it.
Quick, well packaged and great customer service thank you
we are very happy. good services
bought 4 lights under designer suggestion. very good product. fast delivery. super services. shopping experience great.
Perfect shopping experience!
Absolutely a delight to purchase from..very quick delivery..would highly recomend company to purchase gòods from Thank you
High quality products. The diffusers are far superior to other brands.
Lovely product delivered well packaged and super fast! Thank you! I'll be back!
Very nice glasses and of good quality. It would have been 5 stars if there had been no issues with p&p.
Great shopping experience with quality and unusual products available, delightful communication and fast and efficient mailing
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 397 reviews