Beatsons Concrete Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beatsons Concrete
Read Beatsons Concrete Reviews

About Beatsons Concrete:

Beatson’s Concrete are Scotland’s largest third party accredited Volumetric Concrete supplier. We supply concrete for all manner of applications, both Commercial and Domestic.
All our Concrete is mixed on site ensuring a cost effective, efficient and flexible solution to your concreting requirements.
As a family run business, Beatson’s Concrete understand every customer is as important as the next. We aim to provide the best service for all our customers from the large contractors to the small DIY builders.

At Beatson’s Concrete we have invested in 8 state-of-the-art Volumetric concrete lorries, along with readily accessible concrete pumps we can provide an extremely reliable service that can deliver all over Scotland.

The WhinsAlloa,Clackmannanshire,FK10 3TA

Tell us how Beatsons Concrete made you happy
From the time I placed my order with Ross who was helpful with my concrete requirements to Paul the delivery operator who was very polite and extremely attentive with the offloading of the concrete. Ross and Paul are a credit to Beastons providing first class customer service. Would have no hesitation in recommending Beastons to family and friends.
Willie the driver was early and had issues with his mobile so could not let me know. He was cheery and very eager to please. He was courteous and helpful. My contact for the order was Kieren, he was most efficient and could answer my questions clearly both on the phone and by e-mail. This is a top outfit and I had an excellent experience and would recommend.
driver arrived 45 minutes early, was in no hurry, time was not so important more concerned with customer satisfaction. he could not have been more helpful, was willing to get stuck in and see job done which really, he did not have to do. i would highly recommend beatsons to anyone, service second to none.
Fantastic service at fantastic price. Will definitely recommend them.
Having the ability to adjust the mix and pour small quantities over a longer time for our projects is vital and so much easier with the knowledgeable staff at Beatsons
very reliable
Great & reliable service.
As a company we have been using ready mixed concrete on a daily basis for many years. In the past we have used volumetric concrete but generally the standard has been poor and does not lend itself to creating excellent decorative concrete surfaces. This is where Beatsons are a cut above . They give great attention to the specific needs of the customer which in turn allows our reputation for excellence to improve....also no more waiting on site for concrete that is 2 hours late...Beatsons will usually turn up early!
Good solid services at a respectable cost always on time
Great product, great service
I was doing a self build extension and was laying the floor slab and was there alone. The guys turned up on time and went above and beyond, gave advice on the best consistency for the mix then gave me a hand to spread and level it. Might have been a disaster otherwise Top service.
Excellent service and staff
Arrived when they said they would. The two guys were friendly and hard working, they made the whole job simple and straightforward.
Always on time and patiently delivered
Great service from your guys. barrowed in concrete from roadside to garage base, job done in jig time. thanks.
We have just started using Beatsons for concrete and have found them very easy to deal with. When it is ordered it comes to site on time with no hassle, it makes our lives easier. Also we get what mix and quantity we want.
First class friendly service from these guys who aim to please
I used Beatsons just before Christmas and I couldn't be any happier with them. The service I received right from the very first phone call to the concrete pour was very professional and efficient. The driver arrived on time and has a really good attitude. Overall a great experience. Will definitely use again.
Ive used various concrete suppliers throughout our 37 years of business but I must admit that Beatsons has been the best for their service and reliability
In total on this project I’ve used around 50 cube of concrete, most of this wheel barrowed in by Beatsons guys, on a difficult sloping muddy site.....and not once did the guys moan about a thing, they just got on with the job and was a pleasure to have on my site, guys in the office polite and easy to talk to, would highly recommend Beatsons
Beatsons Concrete is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews