Bearings Online Reviews

R&M Bearings Ltd
Unit 13 Manhattan Works
Dundonald Street

Tell us how Bearings Online made you happy
Fantastic,,, perfect fit. Haven't had allot of run time in the RC car yet to give a full verdict but the quality and size is grand ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Extremely fast dispatch and delivery.Recommended seller
Arrived quickly , good price and quality
Top class service would use again.
Excellent fast service.Bearings arrived next day. Well impressed.
Great service, really fast delivery. Epoxy wood putty did the job easily.
Very prompt service ,item was as described and fitted correctly ,very satisfied with service and item. John.
Very pleased with the service, as I have been previously. Extremely helpful when I spoke to someone over the telephone, which ensured I got the correct type of bearing. I have already recommended the company to other. My only slight criticism is was the cost of postage for 4 very small bearings, which could have perhaps gone as a large letter category.
excellent service, in these hard times, product is very good and very well priced. defo use this service again.
Super easy to deal with, great job team!
Bearing NSK 40BD5524AT1XDDUM01 from (R&M) Bearings OnLine (International) Total ยฃ31.14 including DPD next day delivery (at 4.95+VAT) ordered 17 Nov 2020 arrived as promised correctly and after helpful guidance by (sorry if your name wasn't) Craig. Great service at what seemed a competitive price, (and I buy in bearings as for work as part of my job when I'm not furloughed). Thanks to our Scottish friends.
Thanks for the nice words Barry. Feel free to try our parent company R&M Bearings for any larger bearing requirements for your employment. Extra trade & OEM discounts available and further discount for your very nice review!! ;-) Contact me at craig@rmbearings.co.uk if of any interest.
Excellent fast service
Very helpful and friendly advice / service on phone when ordering. Items arrived very quickly.
Faultless. Swift delivery.
Great service and information product arrived next day.Special thanks to Steven .
These were really well crafted, durable bearings, you could tell a lot of care was taken when being manufactured. I used them Skateboarding and they haven't popped or shown any signs of wear like many other bearings usually would.
I donโ€™t remember a whole lot about the purchase, which is probably a good sign. Price was reasonable, at least compared to others. I ordered it and it arrived with a vat receipt which is important. I note there is vat on postage. Bearing was correct and fitted ok.
Good value, Quick service, quality product
Prompt delivery of goods as ordered. Good service.
Bearings Online came up in a Google search. I found it easy to locate exactly the bearings I needed on the webisite, in fact there were several options. Purchase was straightforward, and the service was excellent: the bearings were shipped next working day and were with me the following day! Very happy and will use again.
Bearings Online is rated 4.74 based on 398 reviews