Bearing Options Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Options Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Bearing Options Ltd Reviews

About Bearing Options Ltd:

Bearing Options Ltd are an established independent family run business, with many years of experience in supplying industrial bearings, belts and many other power transmission products for both original equipment, maintenance and breakdown.

info@bearingoptions.co.uk

Units 5 - 6 Marjorie Court, Burraton Road, Saltash

Tell us how Bearing Options Ltd made you happy
I purchased 3 belts for garden tractors, they al arrived promptly and also they helped on the technical side, will be buying belts and bearings in future
This is a "willing to help" firm with good knowledge, rapid despatch and I value them as a supplier.
Great products, amazing prices and fast delivery. I had a problem with one of my orders but it was solved quickly after a phone call. Extremely happy with the customer service and the rest of the products.
your service was excelent but packaging was non exsisting as it had been opened blame post office for that cheers
Order delivered very promptly and was as described
Very pleased with the service provided the part arrived quickly
A great guy and very helpful quality bearings and seals at a great price I never go anywhere else
Again I have enjoyed a high level of customer service. Thank you
Quick efficient- very good indeed
Buy all my requirement from this company very reliable and helpful.
Prompt, helpful, good service.
Helpful, professional, and attentive to their customers needs. Nothing is to much trouble 5 stars.
Excellent assistance to ensure I am ordering the correct spare for my equipment
Fast Service Excellent Thanks!
Everything arrived in order although it did take just over a week to arrive no other complaints.
Goods ordered one month ago still not shipped. They do not reply on emails not on messenger.
Hi i have used bearing options for over a year now.I buy my air rifle pellets in .177 and .22 I use crossman premier magnums.I will continue to use them as my main suppler as delivery is next day. And the staff are really helpful and friendly I would highly recommend them.
After more than 15 orders placed on BearingOptions, I'm still happy with both the cost and the provided service, and I will go back when I need parts they're selling. Thanks guys, your service has improved a lot in the last couple of years and you're doing a great job.
Bearing Options Ltd 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Excellent quality product with very quick and efficient service. Will definitely use again...5*
Just what I wanted and exellent service
Bearing Options Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 506 reviews