Bearing Options Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Options Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Bearing Options Ltd Reviews

About Bearing Options Ltd:

Bearing Options Ltd are an established independent family run business, with many years of experience in supplying industrial bearings, belts and many other power transmission products for both original equipment, maintenance and breakdown.

info@bearingoptions.co.uk

Units 5 - 6 Marjorie Court, Burraton Road, Saltash

Tell us how Bearing Options Ltd made you happy
I purchased 3 belts for garden tractors, they al arrived promptly and also they helped on the technical side, will be buying belts and bearings in future
Goods ordered one month ago still not shipped. They do not reply on emails not on messenger.
I asked for 2RS bearing and I received ZZ bearing. Useless
It’s over 2 weeks still not received what I ordered
Item listed was stated as compatible, and again repeated as such on the invoice,however it wasn’t! Item will have to go back! I’m tired of time wasters I was told I’ll be refunded,for the item when I send it back!(postage)we’ll see.
Paid for 24/48 hr delivery but product still not arrived after 6 days. No response to my email enquiry for info.
I ordered a replacement belt for my lawnmower selecting 24 hr tracked delivery. Still waiting for receipt 1 week later and no response from Bearing Options in the interim to emails and messages for an update on delivery as tracking number supplied was not recognised by delivery partner. My first and probably last order with them.
I ordered a belt for my machine which came after 7-9 days and then once it arrived, it was too large. Sent a e-mail back to the company and NO reply at all!!!
Product described as stainless... finally received as conventional steel.
your website stated that the bearing I bought would fit my mower. They didn't.
Bearing Options Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 520 reviews