Bearing Boys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Boys

Tell us how Bearing Boys made you happy
Placed two orders recently service excellent detail on website very easy
Easy to deal with prompt delivery and exactly what was needed
good service huge range of stocked items.
I have dealt with BB previously and still get the same very prompt service. Prices are kept low and quality is high.
Excellent service. Thank you
On time, on cost, would order with again.
Not a company but found some bearings for my mountain bike that had stopped being made and great price too thanks
Fantastic service, quality parts and exceptional delivery time!
Never a problem dealing with BB. Delivery always good and stocks extensive.
I used these Hostaform gears to replace the worn-out steel gears on a mini round bale wrapper used for making haylage. The rollers need to stretch the film so they are linked with uneven sized gears. The original gears were too thin. The Hostaform gears are much wider. I had to extend the roller shafts and mount the gears above the housing. Because BB stock a wide range of gears with different Mods, I was able to march the gear ratio exactly, and the distance between the gear centres was with half a millimetre of the originals. The only work I needed to do to the gears was to bore out the centre of one gear to 14mm, and cross-drill both to fit a securing roll pin.
I've tested the wrapper, and it works perfectly. If the gears wear in the future (which I think will be a long time away), all I need to do is purchase and fit a new pair of gears
Excellent service. Extensive website with good informative about each product and the prices. Ordered one day and the goods arrived the next day - brilliant.
Easy to use website and quick service. The returns system efficient as well.
Always a good service=
Excellent customer service, I contacted via phone to ask a question. Very helpful chap gave me the information that I needed.
Ordered via the website. Really easy to use.
Delivery was really quick and everything I ordered turned up.
Great service from start to finish. Would recommend.
Good quality bearings, well packaged, delivered very quickly. Excellent service.
They know their stuff great service.
Very helpful staff when I was unsure of the sizes i needed, the order was dispatched the next day excellent service. Thank you
Great service
Good prompt service, item as described. Fitted my mower, but it now appears there is a major fault in the gearbox or transmission, so no more self propelled!!
Good product, exactly as described - quick delivery.
Bearing Boys is rated 4.91 based on 1,821 reviews