Peglegs UK Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Peglegs UK Reviews

jerry@peglegs.co.uk

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I wanted some info about the i-Walk2.0 knee crutch and, in the middle of Covid lockdown, I was able to actually speak on the phone to Jerry at Peglegs when other companies did not even bother to reply to their website email facilities. He was very helpful and I duly ordered the product which arrived by next-day courier at the allotted time. Service excellent and knee crutch likewise. Thanks to Jerry and Peglegs.
It’s really made a massive change to my life I had my leg amputated just over two years ago ?i was on line looking for hand sanitizer when I found peg legs ,the only thing I can say is ime walking I haven’t walked for such a long time I’m walking it’s a miracle and I can’t thank peglegs enough they wouldn’t give me a new leg because I suffer with copd and I wouldn’t be able to do excersises well this has proven the medical profession wrong I can walk again , so thanks again peglegs you have done something no one else said could be done ,thank you so much 🙂🌈🙏
Thank you for taking the trouble to write this.

I'm delighted to hear that the iWALK 2.0 has done so much for your mobility - many other amputees find it a very useful alternative to a prosthesis, for a variety of reasons, such as stump issues and even as a pre-prosthesis training aid.
My pegleg was a godsend during 8 weeks non-weight-bearing following complex ankle surgery. It gave me independence, as I could make my own meals, and carry them into another room. It meant I could use my hands while my ankle was healing. One amazing, life-changing innovation. Thank you so much.
The iWalk 2.0 is a fantastic piece of kit. Discard the crutches and get your life back. Brilliant. What more can I say. As for Peglegs UK I ordered my iWalk first thing Monday morning and it was with me at 11.30 am the following day. Thanks Jerry!
You can throw away your crutches with the IWalk 2. So great to get my hands back which means i can work in my studio. The only downside is that it is a little bit fiddly taking it on and off so i use a borrowed wheelchair to whizz around the house. Peglegs UK are a first class company with excellent personal after sales service.
Everything about the service was absolutely wonderful, from buying to contact for the return and the refund all dealt with quickly and without fuss - if i ever need the product ill be back to these guys again.
Helps me get back to work
Well informed and quick on delivery. The iwalk 2.0 us great for mobility particularly in rough and soft ground eg gardening and handy when you need two hands eg cooking
Only just started using it after major ankle surgery. Found it invaluable especially going upstairs. Physiotherapists at hospital not seen one before but were impressed.
Found this clever item online, having torn my Achilles tendon I am restricted to crutches for 6-8 weeks. They were driving me mad. A few days with the iWalk2.0 and life is some semblance of normal. At least I have my hands free! Amazing piece of kit, would highly recommend!
Ordered the iWALK 2.0 hands free crutch from Peglegs UK, for coping with my ruptured Achilles tendon injury. They dispatched it and it arrived the very next day excellent company and would definitely recommend to anyone . The product Itself is a game changer and allows me to ditch the crutches provided by the hospital and allows me to function independently on my own for most day to tasks whilst I am rehabilitating.

Well done Peglegs for selling this product, backed up with amazing customer service.

Lee Millward
Great service and next day delivery. Would highly recommend!
Great product. Has really helped me through a difficult time with a broken ankle.
A fantastic piece of kit. I would have given more than five stars if I could. It allows you to be independent, move around and carry things and get up and down the stairs. But more than anything for me at such a teribble time with lots of challenges it boosts your confidence and has made sure my well being and mental state has ensured a rapid recovery, warding of the depression and vulnerability that comes with been immobile. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kiran Barraclough West Yorkshire ♥️❤️
Fantastic company, you couldnt ask for more from a company in your hour of need. The iWalk 2.0 is a fabulous product which sadly many hospital doctors and physios still need to learn about but if you are non weight bearing and match the requirements (all available on peglegs site) you would be very glad to have freedom to be able to do more whilst recovering from an injury or accident. Jerry, the owner, is a very kind and helpful person,
Thank you for that kind review. I am blushing!
Fantastic customer service. They were able to send me an iwalk 2.0 next day delivery just before New Years. It has made a huge difference to my mobility.
Amazing service
Brilliant firm, brilliant product, marvellous owner. As it happens, the iWalk 2.0 didn't work for me (wrong leg measurement), but having tried it and received excellent advice from Jerry Jones, I'd recommend anyone in need of an alternative to crutches to try it (maybe check their own measurements first!)
After a bad ankle break with complications I was made prisinor in the upstairs of my home. Fortunately my mother in law alerted me to the knee crutch which she thought would help my mobility as I had problems with normal crutches due to a herniated disk.
I called a few of the suppliers who all quoted me at least 7 days delivery with no guarantee, fortunately Peglegs was the last company I called as I was becoming a bit frustrated.
Jerry in peglegs assured me he would assure delivery next day, I ordered at 10.15 that day and had the knee crutch in house at 16.00 the very next day.
When Jerry heard that I was 70 years old he asked me a few questions about my ability in order to find out if the knee crutch would suit me and to see if I was able to handle it.
He also gave me some very useful and practical tips on how to use the knee crutch.
After about 30 minutes practice I am able to go up and down stairs and be fully mobile in and around the house, I am over the moon with what I can do now and perhaps I will venture outside next week.
Reliable fast delivery and very easy to order. Love my peg leg, makes getting up the 3 steps into my house so much easier and I can move around in the kitchen easily.
Peglegs UK is rated 4.80 based on 411 reviews