Peglegs UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Too big and bulky Good idea it’s ok around home not sure out and about"
I suppose it depends on the user - we have plenty being used to good effect in the great outdoors! https://iwalk-free.com/customer-videos/
"This would be a great bit of kit if only the straps didn't constantly slip. The fitting instructions say the main one never needs adjustment, only the one for fine tuning, which needs adjustment each time you put the thing on. But the reality is that the main ones slip constantly when the crutch is being used, making it extremely difficult to walk."
This is a known issue for a few users. The manufacturer has issued a video on a quick, easy and free fix for it. https://youtu.be/l9Hj9YtUQPU

Please give us a call if you have a problem as we usually can help!
"Fast delivery. Product as described and well packaged. However nowhere near as easy to learn for me as it appears on the i walk 2, tutorial videos. There is more freedom with it, and a relief from crutches. However I still found it difficult and fell over. This might be a different story for a youngster with good balance, but I am 50 and overweight, and it was not as easy as it looks."
"I came across a blog referencing the pegleg website a week after undergoing midfoot bone fusion. I was struggling as the hospital gave me walkers rather than crutches which meant I was hopping which was causing all kinds of pain to my other foot and knee which are also arthritic. I ordered the unit immediately and the service was great as it arrived within 48 hours. It was easy to put together but I found it pretty heavy and cumbersome. I got used to it after a few days but cannot use it hands free as I find it quite unstable. I am however pleased I bought it as it enabled me to move about still using a zimmer but without hopping and actually do some things around the house such as cooking and ironing as my weight was more evenly distributed so I was not putting all the weight on one foot. I think if the unit was a little lighter it would be possible to use handsfree. I am 5' 3" and small framed. A larger framed person would probably not have the same problem and may be able to use it handsfree without issue."
"too heavy bulky , doesn't really do what advert shows eg dog walking etc. have to remove everytime you want to sit. knee pad not very comfortable, fiddly to get on and off. still had to use one crutch as did not feel safe otherwise. only really used to stand for 10 mins to wash up. waste of money as far as im concerned.sorry"
"The service was quick but by the time I had managed the time to put the peg leg together and try it out it was already too late to return it and I am undecided about whether it will work for me."
Please give us a call or an email for advice - we won't make you keep it if it is unsuitable.
"The package arrived within 2 days as indicated on the website. Instructions on how to put together the crutch were very clear - especially the videos. However, the crutch did not work for me because I have an open tibia fracture as well as a bracket with screws on my knee so the moment I put my shin in the contraption the knee pain was intolerable and the pressure on my flap was quite uncomfortable. So I have returned it - return was fairly simple even though it required a phone call when I would have preferred emailing (I should have bought it from Amazon). I was transferred to the distribution owner's cellphone who asked me "Why do you want to return it you've barely had it five minutes?". I was then told to email him directly on the day to make sure he doesn't forget sending me the return instructions. Onelittle tip is to make sure to wait for the return instructions to be emailed to you before putting the crutch back in the box, especially because the return page of the instruction booklet is not supposed to be filled out since it concerns only returns to the U.S. A note accompanying the booklet explaining this fact should be added to the parcel. Overall I'm fairly happy with the customer service, I got my refund back and I'm just sorry it didn't work out but I guess that's because of my type of injury!"
I am sorry that the device was not suitable for this type of injury. We will equally happily deal with return requests by email or telephone (via an answering service so that all calls get answered by a real person and a message taken if not possible to forward the call).

She had a full refund initiated via Paypal within an hour of the returned unit being received here.
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 320 reviews