Peglegs UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great service and quick response to initial queries. Loving my new pegleg, it has been great to consign the crutches to occasional use and have the freedom to move around without fear of putting weight on my broken leg. I am not the youngest or fittest of people but have still found the iwalk2 to be easily usable and completely liberating. Highly recommended!"
"Thank goodness I found this product ! I can’t do my job on crutches and work for myself . Without this I wouldn’t have been able to work . It’s a life saver"
"Our second purchase of the iwalk2. Jerry, as always, very efficient and it arrived the day after ordering - excellent service. The iwalker has given my husband the freedom to walk around and use both hands. People constantly stop us and ask where we got it and I take a supply of leaflets with me and give them away when asked. Even medical professionals ask, so they get a leaflet too!!!!"
"Brilliant service and Jerry was really helpful in explaining the dos and donts for using the iWalker. Has really helped me whilst my ankle has been in plaster"
"Easy to place order on site. Very fast delivery and good communications from start to finish. The product itself (an iwalk2.0 crutch) is great quality with good instructions for use. Very pleased."
"After breaking a bone in my heel, I was unable to put any weight on my foot. My iwalk2 leg from Peglegs has been fantastic in giving back my mobility. Easy to use once you get the hang of it and now I no longer have to crawl around on my knees. Thank you!"
"The iWalk is a brilliant alternative to crutches allowing you to resume some freedom of movement. Personally I think crutches are still needed as I couldn't spend all day on the iWalk. If I spend too long on it I find my knee quite stiff from being bent for extended periods of time, plus all my body weight is now going on my knee as I walk which makes my knee a little sore. I've yet to master sitting down or going to the toilet with it on too! However, being able to put it on for specific tasks - making dinner, cleaning the house, walking the dog, etc has been a life saver when confronted with the restrictive monotony of normal crutches after having broken my lower leg. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to regain some freedom if you've been forced into the burden of crutches!"
"I cannot be happier with my iWalk 2.0. Instructions are straightforward and I could walk around in minutes. I still need to fine tune my skills but I’ll get there. Above all excellent customer service! Mr Jerry Jones was always prompt to answer my queries and is extremely efficient. Thank you so much!!"
"Quick & easy ordering - arrived promptly"
"Just a brilliant product ! Ordered with an air of scepticism, but when the iWalk2.0 arrived and was unpacked, it soon became clear this could be exactly what I needed after an Achilles tendon operation. The well packaged product cones with full documentation, online videos and easy to follow assembly instructions. Within 10 minutes, I was walking around the house unaided, carrying a glass of water and the packaging box around with ease. 5 minutes later, I was attempting the stairs. Sadly though the tablets I take meant a long term relationship with the iWalk2.0 was not to be, as I suffer from muscle cramps. These almost debilitating cramps occur when my leg muscles are fully contracted or tensed, and, meant that having my leg captive in the iWalk2.0 brought on the cramps. A quick email to Peglegs UK, and the crutch was dismantled and returned for a full refund. Sadly the iWalk2.0 wasn't for me, but I really wish it was !! This is a brilliant product."
"Very useful piece of kit, It was delivered the next day after it was ordered and easy to assemble and it allows me to have full use of my two hands again unlike using crutches"
"A great service and responsive in a matter of minutes. Living in Bahrain, Jerry talked me through the best way to deliver the iWalk and within 3 working days I got some freedom back! I can now climb stairs and walk around without too much fuss! Crutches are hard work and with a couple of falls, was starting to lose my confidence. This piece of kit has saved me further injury and although I haven’t mastered the art of coming down stairs going up is so easy! Thank you Jerry!"
I always suggest that people try coming downstairs backwards. Two reasons - firstly your foot is not in danger of hitting a higher step and secondly, you are looking at stairs in front of you, rather than out into space, which is frightening.
"Excellent service friendly manor on the phone prompt delivery to France . First class . I spoke to the coop first they were totally the opposite"
"Excellent service, next day delivery with a real-time, trackable courier service was especially useful. The iWalk2.0 is a good product and has enabled me to have greater mobility."
"I cannot recommend both the iwalk 2.0 as a mobility solution and Peglegs UK as a provider for the product. My wife ruptured her Achilles' tendon a couple of weeks ago and needed to regain some form of hands free mobility. The iwalk 2.0 gave her exactly that as well as much needed confidence. I tried purchasing the iwalk with their competitor (Complete Care Shop) due to credit availability and it was a disaster. Complete Care Shop took the money, said that the item would be dispatched in a couple of day but failed to specified they were out of stock until I called them a couple of days later. They insisted that they had no idea when it would be back in stock. Useless company when you think they are dealing with people who depend on how reliable their service is to get a mobility item when most needed. Order cancelled and money refunded. Called Peglegs UK and spoke with Jerry first (director) and Chris (for delivery). They were absolute superstars and went above and beyond to find a way to deliver the iwalk to my home address (South West London) on the same day (extra fee obviously applied here). They made it look so easy. A few hours after ordering the iwalk, my wife's mobility was enhanced, the next day she could walk to her job interview and life is that little bit easier for her. My wife and I cannot thank Peglegs enough for their assistance and service. You are proof that people still care and you will always have our appreciation for this. There needs to be a sixth star with the mention OUTSTANDING, and that is still an understatement."
"Very quick and personalised service. Very pleased with the company, very pleased with the product, and grateful at the immediate attention given to my enquiries."
"A real pleasure to deal with in every respect. Great promises, and all kept!"
"After rupturing my Achilles Tendon the iWalk 2.0 product supplied transformed my mobility compared to conventional crutches. I was able to walk unaided with and hands free immediately, with the injured foot unstressed. Walking is also much less tiring compared to crutches. After a few days practice I can now walk 100m then take a standing rest for a couple of minutes, and then walk on again. The product is quick to put on and remove. Excellent."
"Excellent service next day delivery, such a good idea gave me so much freedom and left me hands free ."
"Very quick order delivery service came next day. Absolute must to watch the videos relating to assembly and fitting this made the process very straight forward and I was up and walking within 45 minutes. I still use my crutches as well as the iwalk but I do feel like I have some of my independence back even if it’s just getting a cup of tea. I was getting pain in my good leg from the crutches but this has now subsided with the iwalk as the weight is more evenly distributed. Great idea and innovation 👍"
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 331 reviews