Peglegs UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I have purchased the iwalk2.0 for a relative in Romania who due to an ankle injury and subsequent operation has been prevented from using the affected foot for three months. The iwalk2.0 has given him most of the mobility and independence . We are pleased to say the product does what it says."
"Excellent product, which has allowed me to move around safely without crutches. Jerry was very helpful and delivery extremely quick. Thank you."
"I purchased an iWalk 2.0 from Peglegs when needing an alternative to traditional crutches and cumbersome knee scooter. The product was accurately listed and the process simple and efficient as the iWalk arrived very quickly. The product is amazing, I could get on with my life as the advertising blurb stated. Reviews make mention of knee ache with prolonged use and I would agree with this, however some high density foam and taking time to sit as often as possible overcame the slight discomfort. Overall I found the sight ache more than compensated by the freedom the device gave me. Just toying whether to sell on ebay or keep in case I break my foot again! Also the price of £159 will seem a lot however, for self-employed and others who have to keep on working the price was worth it. Re-sale appears to be good in that 50%-70% of purchase price looks usual through ebay."
"The delivery was quick but sadly I had to return product as was unsuitable am awaiting my refund ,A clever idea for people looking for help and hands free"
This item arrived here this morning and was refunded in full this evening.
"I ordered the Pegleg as I wanted to maintain my freedom of movement after a scheduled ankle operation. The quality of the product, ease of assembly and ease of use are all excellent. I am able to move around effortlessly, go up and down stairs and maintain my independence thanks to Pegleg. I highly recommend this product."
"Great idea and I’m sure it works for some, but with plaster on the shin it’s very painful and unstable."
It's not uncommon to have pressure at the top edge of a cast - there is a page on the subject on the manufacturer's website at https://iwalk-free.com/boot-cast/ which has suggestions on how to solve the problem.
"Very impressed with service received from Peglegs UK from start to finish. On placing order, I received a call from Jerry to check that iWALK 2.0 was the right solution for my requirements. He went through a checklist and made me feel that I was not being sold an item that wasn't suited to my needs. I was recovering from a post tibular ligament ankle reconstruction operation and could not face using standard arm grip crutches again following a fall last year, whilst recovering from the same operation on my other ankle. The fall resulted in a fractured shoulder and a loss of confidence using standard crutches because I could not get my hands free to cushion my fall. The iWALK 2.0 arrived within 24 hours and has been an absolute godsend. It is an extremely stable platform and allows me to move around whilst I am non-weight bearing on my ankle. It gives me both hands free to do things, there was no pressure on my previously injured shoulder, and it has helped me regain my confidence moving around whilst I recover."
"First off I love this product it has helped me no end. There are a few things where I personally would make this better. 1) remove the iwalk 3d txt from the handle at the front, it digs into your hand when leaning on it, 2) this product is up to 6ft 6inch I believe, I'm 6,5 and have it on the max height which isn't tall enough when I have a shoe on, I would like another night setting, 3) have a quick release onto the straps would make this a lot easier when quickly getting it off. Aside from those small edits I would advise everyone in need of one of these to get it. Peter"
As regards the handle, it should be that once you are confident on the iWALK you no longer need to hold onto it - it's really a learning aid.

As regards the height issue, a slight help might be adding a layer of material on top of the knee platform pad - it might be just enough extra height to compensate for a shoe on the other foot.

As regards the quick release for the straps, there is one - release the Velcro on the free tail and lift the grey buckle to add 2" of length and simply unhook it from the "T" piece to release. To put it back on, hook the clip to the "T" piece, pull the free end and secure with the Velcro. About 15-20 seconds to don or remove an iWALK with practice.

This video should make it clearer than my typing!
"Fantastic service , very reliable."
"This has made the world of difference to John he is in long term crutches at least another year after already 7months. He can now cut the lawn again clean the Windows and a host of other jobs. It is not for all day use but good for short time when he wants to do jobs. It has stopped him feeling useless and a liability. Wish we had bought it sooner but we have it now he has a plaster cast on up to his knee and it's no problem. He couldn't do without it now highly recommended. Many thanks"
"Excellent customer service. Organised for our order to be delivered quickly. Really impressed with the item when it arrived. Very well built and easy to use."
"Peglegs uk keep me well updated with the status of my order. Once received the process of building and fitting the iwalk 2.0 was simple with the use off the manual and video online. In regards to the iwalk 2.0 itself, it can feel a bit awkward at first but once feminized and gained confidence with the system. Anyone looking for a safe hands free alternative to using crutches to gain back independence without having your hands and arms feeling restricted. It ticks all the boxes, the price is fair given the independence and freedom it gives. I’m an right below knee amputee and was looking for something to use when unable to wear a prosthetic leg, instead of spending long periods of time in a wheelchair and using churches relying on help and assistance from friends and family. Mr Lee Bagley first time user and customer will definitely use the company again if any other products come to my attention."
"I have bought from Peglegs for quite a few years now. And every time I get first class service, and they will go the extra mile"
"Great service thanks. Iwalk arrived next day and its a great bit of kit!"
"A very prompt and helpful service. Even though I rang relatively late in the day, my I-Walk was dispatched straight away and arrived the following morning."
"Very good and speedy service...…. Ordered on a Friday afternoon and arrived early Monday."
"I was let down by another supplier but Peglegs really helped me out. Amazing customer service and quick delivery."
"One quick call, all my questions answered, assured that it was in stock and next day delivery ok. Order placed, receipt received. Delivery tracking number received. Kit received. Absolutely no issues getting it, setting it up or using it. I could honestly not ask for better service. Thank you."
"Brilliant service! Product arrived on time. I think most people buy the iWalk 2.0 then sells it on eBay after they have recovered. Well, I suffer from Extensor Tendonitis every once in a while so I'm keeping mine; so I don't have to hop around and take time off work. I recommended Peglegs for their service and the product they sell."
"Too big and bulky Good idea it’s ok around home not sure out and about"
I suppose it depends on the user - we have plenty being used to good effect in the great outdoors! https://iwalk-free.com/customer-videos/
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 373 reviews