Peglegs UK Reviews

Peglegs UK 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Michael Williams
Peglegs UK 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Michael Williams
This is an amazing help when you are none weight bearing and don't get on with crutches.
Carefully follow the fitting video and it works so well - take it steady and you can go anywhere - you get plenty of jokes about Parrots! when trying on stairs you may need to come down backwards to avoid catching your foot - but it is easy and much safer than crutches.
I love my iwalk2.0 it’s so helpful and easy to use, it has helped me with my general day to day duties aswell as being able to get out and about more easily thanks you so much
Great product, really pleased with it and its assistance is invaluable. Arrived next day.
Amazing service. Ordered on the Sunday evening, item arrived first thing Tuesday morning.
Even contacted me to make sure personal details were correct.
Excellent customer care. Thank you
I contacted Peglegs around 7pm on a Tuesday evening hoping to find some spares for my wife’s iwalk2. To my delight, Jerry relpied within a few minutes giving me a price and next day delivery!!
Fanatisic work all at Peglegs, my wife is back up and mobile within 2days

Thanks so much for a very swift response
Slightly difficult to put together but well worth the effort
6 days with the I-Walk 2.0.
Ordered Friday afternoon, received email confirming order and telling me it has been dispatched for next working day delivery, first thing Monday morning it arrived. Brilliant so far.

It assembled easy enough, but took most of that day tweeking the fit, at the end of the day I was quite worn out but happy, (I hadn't walked for over eleven weeks).

I'm now getting around pretty good, our property has steps to the front and a sloping rear garden with steps, getting round all of it now, on large steps a walking stick gives confidence but using stick less and less.

Went out to a garden today, spent 2 hours solid walking on I-Walk, it was great, started getting tired then but like I said earlier, hadn't walked for a long time.

Brilliant product for Me, an amputee.
Thank you for such a comprehensive review. I am glad it's working well for you. Hope you can gain the confidence to abandon your stick soon.
Dry pleased it’s our second leg now ,very helpful man Thankyou now my daughter is happy again with her new leg .
Ordered an iWalk 2 and delivered the next day. Excellent service
Easy to assemble. Instructions are clear. Gives freedom for extended walking like grocery shopping. What a relief! Watch your turning radius as you have your hurt leg in a bent position! But you get use to it quickly.
I wanted some info about the i-Walk2.0 knee crutch and, in the middle of Covid lockdown, I was able to actually speak on the phone to Jerry at Peglegs when other companies did not even bother to reply to their website email facilities. He was very helpful and I duly ordered the product which arrived by next-day courier at the allotted time. Service excellent and knee crutch likewise. Thanks to Jerry and Peglegs.
It’s really made a massive change to my life I had my leg amputated just over two years ago ?i was on line looking for hand sanitizer when I found peg legs ,the only thing I can say is ime walking I haven’t walked for such a long time I’m walking it’s a miracle and I can’t thank peglegs enough they wouldn’t give me a new leg because I suffer with copd and I wouldn’t be able to do excersises well this has proven the medical profession wrong I can walk again , so thanks again peglegs you have done something no one else said could be done ,thank you so much 🙂🌈🙏
Thank you for taking the trouble to write this.

I'm delighted to hear that the iWALK 2.0 has done so much for your mobility - many other amputees find it a very useful alternative to a prosthesis, for a variety of reasons, such as stump issues and even as a pre-prosthesis training aid.
Helpful on the phone before ordering.
Prompt delivery :-)
Not had Chance to use it yet as purchased in advance of starting PAMM training.
Will get back after I start using it.
My pegleg was a godsend during 8 weeks non-weight-bearing following complex ankle surgery. It gave me independence, as I could make my own meals, and carry them into another room. It meant I could use my hands while my ankle was healing. One amazing, life-changing innovation. Thank you so much.
The iWalk 2.0 is a fantastic piece of kit. Discard the crutches and get your life back. Brilliant. What more can I say. As for Peglegs UK I ordered my iWalk first thing Monday morning and it was with me at 11.30 am the following day. Thanks Jerry!
You can throw away your crutches with the IWalk 2. So great to get my hands back which means i can work in my studio. The only downside is that it is a little bit fiddly taking it on and off so i use a borrowed wheelchair to whizz around the house. Peglegs UK are a first class company with excellent personal after sales service.
Everything about the service was absolutely wonderful, from buying to contact for the return and the refund all dealt with quickly and without fuss - if i ever need the product ill be back to these guys again.
Helps me get back to work
Well informed and quick on delivery. The iwalk 2.0 us great for mobility particularly in rough and soft ground eg gardening and handy when you need two hands eg cooking
Only just started using it after major ankle surgery. Found it invaluable especially going upstairs. Physiotherapists at hospital not seen one before but were impressed.
Peglegs UK is rated 4.80 based on 441 reviews