Beals Estate Agents Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Beals Estate Agents
"Friendly and efficient staff."
(Waterlooville) - Posted 11 months ago
"Speed of service from returning calls to doing what they promised"
(Park Gate) - Posted 1 year ago
"Ashley and Jon were easily contactable and kept us up to speed on developments. We live 280 miles away and so were unable to be available locally. Beals handled all aspects for us very efficiently including the legal side, using Lawwcomm solicitors."
(Southsea) - Posted 1 year ago
"We had personalised attention mainly from Dominic but also Olivia on occasions and they always replied to queries very quickly. They were informative about potential tenants and kept us very well updated on progress. We felt they really tried to do their best to find the right tenants as quickly as they could."
(Park Gate) - Posted 1 year ago
"Made a good effort to get viewings, found a buyer quickly. I am living abroad and they visited and checked the house on a regular basis. Some complications arose with the survey, and they handled the subsequent investigations and negotiations with the buyer competently. Good, professional service."
(Bitterne) - Posted 1 year ago
"Found us a problem free buyer immediately"
(Bitterne) - Posted 1 year ago
"contacting me on a property that i was interested in when it went back on the market, much appreciated!"
(Waterlooville) - Posted 1 year ago
"Ross Whelan, the agent dealing with my sale was exceptional. He was patient, tolerant and understanding. I really apprecaite the effort he put into making sure we understood the situation and keeping me constantly updated."
"good service"
"Emily was very good at helping me and dealing with the disasterous company that is Homelet"
"Organised and efficient"
"Friendly helpful service. Good market knowledge. Fair price. Recommended"
(Park Gate) - Posted 1 year ago
"From the beginning to receiving the keys to our rented house the service has been excellent."
(Bitterne) - Posted 1 year ago
"Ross and other staff were very helpful through out the selling of my house right up to getting a move date."
(North End) - Posted 1 year ago
"I rented out my property as a landlord for 7yr and then put it on the market around Christmas - house sold pretty quick and had updates all through the process and help to chase the solicitor when needed also...I also didn't get the typical 'sales talk' with them about the value of the house etc when selling - just honesty - which personally, I much prefer. The property was always rented out through those 7years quickly and with ease between the 3 different tenancies I had during that time - I think only once there was one month with the property being empty between tenants and the other 2 times it was a matter of a week or 2 only, so very happy it was always let quickly! Payments were also always on time and regular without issues.... The ONLY negative thing I could say is that sometimes it was hard to get a reply to phone calls/emails to the branch, BUT that being said, I also do understand it's a busy branch with lots going on, so it's not really that much of a negative!! All in all, a great service and would recommend. The branch, team and manager Ross, at the North End branch were all brilliant and helpful.... Thank you for everything."
(North End) - Posted 1 year ago
"Would highly recommend to family & friends,They were very professional & always kept us updated with our sale & purchase,Very friendly team always happy to help with any queries we had."
(Gosport) - Posted 1 year ago
"excellent liaising polite and professional excellent problem solving happy disposition"
(Shirley) - Posted 1 year ago
"Fuss-free service and our agent was in regular contact with us throughout the buying process, answering any questions we had."
(Park Gate) - Posted 1 year ago
"Natasha was very professional and helpful - she kept me informed and up to date with everything. She also went out of her way to come and see me (because of my job)to sign papers and give me the keys to the property - she even did this on her day off !!"
(Havant) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great communications, service, very very helpful. Liz was superb - can't praise her enough!!!!"
(Hedge End) - Posted 1 year ago