Be Wiser Car Insurance Reviews

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Car Insurance

Tell us how Be Wiser Car Insurance made you happy

"Be Wiser was my chosen insurer for my first year of driving having just passed my test. Finding insurance was stressful, with premiums ranging from £1.5-4k! Be Wiser wasn't 'cheap', but was the best value I could find (£1492). They contacted me originally as I had completed a quote online, and they were able to reduce the premium a little which was helpful. I had a black box fitted which was easy to arrange. However, documents were slow to come via email and I had to contact them to ask for log-on details to access my driving record. It seemed as if they'd forgot to send them which made them look very unprofessional when I was spending nearly £1,500 on insurance! Overall it wasn't an amazing experience, but the adviser on the phone was helpful and there were no major issues."
Are you Be Wiser Car Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Be Wiser Car Insurance is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access