Bdazzled Jewellers Reviews

bdazzledjewellers@gmail.com

63 The Centre, Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

How would you rate Bdazzled Jewellers ?

"all was good apart from your email responses you need to react to emails a lot quicker otherwise v good"
"Great services. Fantastic everythink"
"Beautiful watch at a very reasonable price. Would recommend seller.Thanks for a quick,easy transaction. Jude"
"Hi there really great service from your company,could not believe how quickly my wife's watch was delivered. great value too! well done."
"Happy with my new watch"
"Fast delivery"
"Bought a Nomination bracelet tool - received quickly. Thanks."
"Ordered through Bedazzled for the first time and was very impressed with the price, the product and the delivery. Would definitely order again. Thank you."
"Really pleased with my watch and excellent service . Arrived quickly and I love it ."
"Wonderfull... I loved mine and also brought for my Daughter's."
"Prices very competive. Arrived quickly and safely. E-mailed at all stages. Will be returning to the Bedazzled jewellers website."
"Ibought it as a present but when it came it wasn't the right kind of strap for my partner so unfortunately will have to return it.it is a lovely watch and great value for money though"
"Bracelet arrived and looked as if a stone was missing. Albeit, it was not, I was not comfortable giving this to someone as a gift. The item arrived in a small Nomination gift pack with no presentation bag or booklet. I had to go in to the Greenock store to get this all sorted out and the lady in there said she would sell me the gift bag for £2 which I was eventually given free of charge. I would be very reluctant to buy anything from your website again. Not a good experience."
"This company gave very quick and good service, the safety earring backs work really well and were the best value I could find on the internet, Will be using Bdazzled again and would recommend them to all."
"One reason I chose Bdazzled was because you didn't have to spend a certain amount to qualify for free post and packaging. The jewellery was easy to order and arrived within a few days."
"Very good service"
"I have used Bdazzled before and the first time the service was exceptional. This time when I placed an order, I submitted an email regarding engraving. I received no response so followed up via email and was told the character length was too long. I provided two additional options which I would like engraved and received no response. I had to call the main office and the lady checked and advised this can be done (this was over 1 week after placing the order). I asked if I will received an email notification to advise the order has been dispatched and got told yes. I received a dispatch email with the Royal mail reference. 5 days later I still had not received the order, I checked Royal mail using the reference and it stated parcel has not been received. I emailed Bdazzled chasing. The response I received was the engraving machine had broken and they will offer to refund. I requested a refund and refund receipt. This is all I received a refund receipt no apology for delay, lack of communication, lateness in responding etc. More concerning why send out a dispatch email before the completing the order request. What is really sad is this was a 1st birthday gift for my niece as result of this very poor service her birthday has now past and I am left to find something else as a gift."
"Very prompt delivery"
"Fabulous products, great value, fast delivery"
"Product was good but necklace broke the first time I wore it and lost the heart of it."
Bdazzled Jewellers is rated 4.61 based on 374 reviews