Bdazzled Jewellers Reviews

63 The Centre, Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how Bdazzled Jewellers made you happy

"Quick, efficient excellent service"
"Very pleased with the watch good quality"
"Excellent service. Delivery was very fast. No complaints."
"The watch I ordered was perfect, as it stated on the website. It arrived on time too."
"My watch was delivered early January soon after Christmas and I love it looks amazing, really good value as I got it at reduced price. Would def use bdazzled again"
"Easy to use website, efficient service, good quality product."
"Thank you Bdazzled. I recieved my order very quickly and it was perfect. Definatly use you again. Many thanks"
"Placed order on 27th December, still not recieved it as of 5th January."
"Good delivery and packaging."
"I ordered my purchase on the 24th of December 2018 and I still haven’t received it yet today is the 5th of January 2019 I have sent five emails had no response from your customer services I have phoned had no response all I have ever heard from you is one email saying it was dispatched and I don’t know who to go with what company"
"first class items.very fast delivery.execlent company.definetaly use again."
"MY ORDER WAS DELIVERED NEXT DAY AS PROMISED. I HAD A LITTLE SHOP AROUND BEFORE ORDERING AND BDAZZLED PRICES WERE AMAZINGLY CHEAPER THAN OTHER RETAILERS. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASES."
"Paid for early delivery and was delivered as stated. Item was perfect, and price was very competitive, compared to other retailers. Best company I have purchased with, for some time. Well done."
"Lovely choice of charms happy with every purchase so far would recommend to friends and family"
"Lovely arrived on time as described"
"I already have this beautiful set.. I bought this as a Christmas present for my grand daughter, because its so lovely"
"My first order arrived next day as arranged and as described great price too I will use Bedazzled again"
"Watch arrived promptly, very happy with item and service"
"Ordered bangle for Christmas present on 07.12.18 and still not received. Bedazzled complety unhelpful. I was emailed that they could not be held responsible for this and have not offered to refund me or send the item again. They are now ignoring me. I will be informing friends and family never to shop with Bedazzled."
"Item as described on web site& received very soon after order. Excellent service & competitively priced."
Bdazzled Jewellers is rated 4.60 based on 431 reviews