Bdazzled Jewellers Reviews

bdazzledjewellers@gmail.com

63 The Centre, Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

How would you rate Bdazzled Jewellers ?

"Prompt efficient service. Good product."
"Beautiful ring my little girl loves it. Quick delivery. Very happy."
"Excellent service .. arrived on time and really happy with the product .. thank you ☺"
"Fabulous product. Excellent 'turn-around'. Thanks"
"I am still waiting for a delivery date 4 days later. I played for 1-2 day delivery"
"Very fast delivery and the product was cheaper than anywhere else. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Silver signet ring , really pleased with this my granddaughter will love it. Excellent service was delivered really quickly ."
"Anniversary gift ... my wife has a couple of other sesky watches but loves this one as it's so different from her others , excellent value and service highly recommend"
"Very nice watch , I had the white one seksy watch mum liked it so much she ordered a black one yay"
"Found the item I required really easily. Fast delivery and securely packaged."
"Charms arrived promptly. I was notified quickly that one item was no longer available & instantly refunded cost. Excellent service"
"Ordered a watch from the website and received a completely different watch and am now waiting for my e-mail to be replied to regarding returning the item for a full refund."
"Excellent service and very good value for seconda watch"
"I received a watch we had bought as a gift for one of our bridesmaids and we we’re very pleased with our purchase"
"Fantastic service, product was excellent got exactly what I ordered, after sales team were brilliant sent me missing links to watch straight away would recommend Bdazzled jewellers to family and friends"
"all was good apart from your email responses you need to react to emails a lot quicker otherwise v good"
"Great services. Fantastic everythink"
"Beautiful watch at a very reasonable price. Would recommend seller.Thanks for a quick,easy transaction. Jude"
"Hi there really great service from your company,could not believe how quickly my wife's watch was delivered. great value too! well done."
"Happy with my new watch"
Bdazzled Jewellers is rated 4.61 based on 389 reviews