BBQ World Reviews

Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Such quick delivery!
Quick prompt delivery.
Everything went very smoothly.The order arrived in good time as arranged. Well pleased with a great BBQ at a competitive price.
Great service. Item arrived in less than 24hrs!! I believe that Weber could have made the cover another 6inches longer also the velcro is of poor quality.
Ordered, paid, got what I asked for...
The BBQ was delivered on time and I'm very pleased with the product
Excellent thank you
Really fast delivery and i'm delighted with the BBQ
I ordered a Weber bbq cover which came within a few days and I am satisfied with it, much better than the plastic covers I had before.
I bought a Weber Master Class bbq from BBQ world, and was disappointed, to find the bottom of the bowl was scraped, to the metal. Although it was a relatively small scrape, one of the reasons I bought a Weber was that I understood that high quality parts were used. In particular the fact that the bbq has an enamel coated bowl. I emailed BBQ World, and they replied the same day. They also said that a replacement bowl would be sent, and that I could use the bbq in the meantime. A few days later I got an email direct from Weber, saying a new bowl would be dispatched, in the next 10-15 days. Not something I would normally say, but I would give BBQ World 6 stars, if I could. Absolutely astounding customer service. It is always slightly daunting buying on line from a company you have never used before, but I definitely recommend them. Also impressed with Weber, as no quibbling g over the faulty bbq.
BBQ World 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Great charcoal chimney, extremely fast delivery and was also the cheapest on the net! restored my faith in internet shopping
I got a Weber for my 40th, an upgrade on my 50th and now an ungraded upgrade for my 60th. Ten years of usage for a BBQ that I cook with all year including, Christmas and new years eve is great value for money. Great price, excellent quality and great service from BBQ world. Roll on 70!
Great efficient service
Excellent service. Free next day delivery. Very helpful and friendly driver
Good, prompt delivery. Good communication
Excellent service and fast delivery, all good.
Excellent service. The Webber bbq arrived damaged . I phoned customer services and a new one arrived the next day and they picked up the damaged one.
Good price and very prompt dispatch and delivery. Happy customer
Fantastic customer service (very flexible and responsive when I needed to reschedule my delivery). Great product at a very good price. Husband is thoroughly enjoying his new BBQ/smoker...
Good grill - good price. Very pleased with it.
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 2,443 reviews