BBQ World Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,445 reviews
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Great service Great Prices. I Will Be Back !!
Very good service. Fast on time delivery.
I ordered a Camping Gaz series 4 premium S. I must say how much i like this BBQ and its cooking ability and easy clean methodology is superb. Well pleased! However it didn't come with a hose and regulator which I reported to BBQ world and lo, the next morning I received such, even before finishing assembly. Great service would always use this company again. One comment re assembly of BBQ much better to use an electric screwdriver set at medium to low torque. There are a lot of screws, mostly an interference fit!
From purchase to delivery my experience was really good. The bbq and accessories I ordered were shipped very quickly (all in stock), price was very competitive with other online sellers. All arrived undamaged.
Delivered next day 5 star service what more could you want
excellent service and prompt reply.
Very good product and price.
Easy website. Good price. Speedy delivery.
bbq arrived on time in good condition
Good price and quick delivery although unable to track deliver or contact them to change timing
Very efficient service.
Purchased a Weber spirit e320 and cover a couple of weeks ago. The bbq is great. Typical Weber, great build quality and fairly easy to put together. Now for the reason I gave them 3 stars. When ordering the bbq I opted to pay an extra £1.50 for the “call me to arrange a day” option. This basically means you don’t get the order as quick as you would if you just opted for the free delivery, and to top it all they didn’t ring to arrange a date. Instead the driver phoned me 15 mins before he delivered it. Luckily I was home on the day.
Bought a Weber Genisis 2 BBQ. Super fast delivery. Great updates on delivery also. BBQ World website is easy to navigate and use.
Excellent service in all respects
Received item quickly and in great condition. Much cheaper then other outlets for same item. Have since purchased another item.
Duplicate order charged and received. When I contacted for a return I was told it was my problem, they could not have made a mistake and it needs to be returned at my cost.
So in love with this item … it’s huge .. fantastic quality .. just what we wanted .. thank you bbq world ❤️
We actually visited the store in Clitheroe as we live relatively close by and found the staff to be exceptionally helpful. All the Weber bbq's were on display and we were given lots of useful information to help us choose which one was best for us. Then came the issue of delivery. The store staff were brilliant as they tried to help us find a way of getting into the car. When we finally decided it would need to be delivered, this was organised without a fuss. All the staff were brilliant but I would like to single out Dorina who helped us from start to finish. Definitely a 5-star experience.
Item delivered on time. No issues and assembled and am using BBQ already - well done BBQ world, will definitely use you again
Very good service