BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Competitive price for a Cadac Safari Chef and it arrived well packaged and in good time.
No problems, fast and efficient. đź‘Ť
Amazed at the delivery, next day
very good service, good choice and good value
Excellent service all round
I looked at the rest but brought this from the best so pleased with the speed and service we received thanks all
I cannot fault BBQ World but was disappointed with their delivery contractor
Really good customer service. I was kept in touch with the delivery times, all through the day.
Easy to order and delivery prompt. Item slightly cheaper than elsewhere so it’s a win win.
BBQ World 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
I ordered a weber 310 bbq. It arrived promptly and was well presented on a pallet
I couldn’t be happier! Next day delivery, very well packaged perfect.
very fast delivery on time on the day ,parcel very well packed very pleased with the purchase
Great speedy service and product as hoped for.
Great fast service but postage was a little expensive compared to the mainland prices.
Ordered a Weber BBQ on a Friday and it arrived on the Tuesday. Very efficient service and I absolutely love the BBQ. Would definitely recommend this company.
Couldn’t source my chosen barbecue anywhere, 2 months waiting time & was pleasantly surprised to find BBQ World had plenty in stock. Ordered online in the afternoon & was delivered by 10am the following day. Fantastic service - thank you very much.
Ordered a new Weber BBQ having called in advance to see if in stock . All very smooth process and arrived a lot quicker than expected. Keen price too on an item that was difficult to get hold of. The delivery process was very smooth also with the BBQ arriving in a large box on a wooden pallet which ensured there was no handling damage. Following my experience i have since purchased other items from them eg a Weber BBQ cover
BBQ bought was a Weber spirit 2. Came well packaged in many parts. Took about 2 hours to build no problem as it went together very well. Spoke to Carol at the help desk to chase the delivery up for me as I had an email to say it was going to be delivered in a few days which didn’t happen. Carol who was excellent spoke to the delivery company where it had been sitting in there warehouse and got it delivered for me within 24 hours.
I've used BBQ world or Dawson's several times over the past few years and have found them competitive in price, excellent service by delivering on time and with good quality products. Why can't all businesses be so exemplary?
Prices have been very good when I compared them online and shipping is very fast. Recommended as a supplier.
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 1,446 reviews