BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am a long time Weber user, both gas and charcoal and wanted a Weber Q as a gift for my son. After a short research it was clear BBQ World ticked all of my purchasing boxes. In stock, correct model, genuine Weber product, fairly priced and free delivery. It arrived complete and on time.
I found ordering over the phone to be a pleasant and efficient service, the product arrived in excellent condition and in far less time than expected.
Great, hassle free service, delivered quickly
The BBQ only arrived this morning, but this was the date that Iasked for it to be delivered. Not opened it yet. Ordering process excellent. Delivery as asked. So far, so good.
The bbq cover is but the rapid fire chimney starter is too small it is not matching my other one yours sincerely
PJ burt .
Excellent range of BBQ's with really outstanding savings. Website is very easy to navigate and making purchases a doddle. Delivery is expedited by DPD with updates at all stages with a one hour time slot for the final delivery. I am happy to recommend BBQ World to anyone that is seeking to buy a BBQ.
Bought a Char Broil BBQ cover. Second time I've purchased from BBQ World Both times delivery was prompt, product was excellent and price was good.
Excellent in every way.
I cannot recommend Dawson’s highly enough. There products are top quality there help and knowledge of products is fantastic and their Customer service is outstanding. I had a small issue with a product ( no fault of Dawson’s ) and the response and customer care I received first class. I would like to tell the owner of Dawson’s that they should - and I am sure they are- be very proud of themselves.

Top Class a 5 star business .

Even though I had a problem with damage, the response was excellent. Thoroughly recommend this northern company - they deserve business - polite, helpful and efficient.
Efficient service. Delivery made on time.
Very quick and efficient service - I ordered on the Saturday before Christmas and the item arrived the next working day as promised. Thank you
I ordered my two products as gifts for family very pleased with the service.
Good and quick delivery. Excellent responsive and helpful customer service. Haven't unpacked my Weber yet, but I am sure it will be great.
Very efficient and helpful service. Posted out quickly, packaged well.
Would highly recommend this company, will definitely use them again
Excellent Service, arrived in good time, very well packed, and efficient website.
Swift delivery in time for a New Years Eve BBQ.
Another purchase from BBQ World and I’m very happy with it.
Timely delivery to an out of UK buyer. Thanks.
Excellent service, ordered before 3pm goods arrived next day.
Service is brilliant delivery was very quick at a hard time of year.

The product is Weber so quality is as expected.
Never used before but no hesitation recommending due to excellent service. Price and delivery excellent and will use again

Thanks