BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Easy transaction good communication will definitely come back
A good BBQ at a nice price. Delivered within a few days.
Excellent service, great range of products and prompt delivery.
Really good BBQ. Best all round.
I have purchased items from BBQ World over many years and still find their prices, service and fast deliveries to my approval. Loyalty to customers is the success of any business which tends to be forgotten with many companies these days. I have never had an issue or complaint with BBQ World.
Best regards, Robert. Richmond. London.
The BBQ (Charbroil) that I purchased from BBQ World was the cheapest on line that I could find. They also included a smoke box for free when I phoned and asked them to add it to my order. The delivery was on time as promised. From my experience I recommend BBQ World for both customer service and quality of product.
Great to deal with on time and best price ... so what’s not to like
ordered a Weber Rotisserie, dealing with BBQ World was easy, delivery was quick.
It’s the first time I have used this company and am impressed. I saw the Weber BBQ I wanted in a garden centre so went on line to check price. BBQ World was £100 less and delivered fast and free.
Great Service and Product at a Competitive Price Thanks.
My first order was a selection of wood chips and other bits and pieces. Price was good and arrived quicker than expected. All good - will buy from again.
Excellent service, really fast delivery exceeding what was advised. Well packaged item. Really pleased with the whole purchase process. Thanks
Ordered as a late Christmas present - will replace another Weber BBQ which has been used extensively for some years. Order was delivered the next day!!
Well done.
Delivery was quick quick and good website easy to use
BBQ World were good to deal with. However, the delivery company were difficult to deal with around times and dates and were quite stubborn in their customer service delivery. It was more of a case that we had to fit in with them rather than them working around the customers availability to take delivery - not the best I have encountered.
Good website lots of choice and great prices
Quick delivery and wow, what an amazing bbq it is! Very chuffed and very competitive prices too.
Excellent price for the Weber Q2200 BBQ with stand, it was £150 cheaper than my local garden centre. Within 2 days of buying online, the bbq was delivered. Excellent service and prices, would definitely recommend.
Purchased a Weber BBQ Chimney - just a brilliant product that produces coals ready for cooking within minutes. BBQ World prices were very competitive & they provide a range of delivery options. Excellent service.
Good service
Not the best offer available though
BBQ World is rated 4.84 based on 456 reviews