BBQ World Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,445 reviews
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Very easy and straightforward, good price and arrived exactly as they said it would.
Great service, fast shipment and great price.
Great price and impeccable service every time
Delivery on time and good price and excellent Barbecue.
Easy to place order. Good communication throughout. Competitive prices.,Overall, great company and service.
Excellent service
Fantastic service I would highly recommend this company very helpful and friendly staff
What can I say? Service of price match was brilliant. Excellent and speedy delivery Good communication
Easy to navigate website order arrived quickly very well packed.
I took advantage of the Bank Holiday offer while I was on holiday in Canada. The staff understood my needs about not wanting delivery until I had returned to the UK. My items were delivered as requested. Top marks to the young lady that took my order.
Great product at the best price on the internet with free shipping and quick delivery what’s not to like !
Brilliant website and lots of fantastic offers. I ordered my BBQ Friday afternoon and it came Saturday morning. I would definitely recommend Bbq world to all I know.
The bbq is fine. What we were unaware of was the fact that you need a different gas bottle as calor gas was a different fitting. Turned out to be an expense that I didn’t want
Goods came next day, very impressed with how speedy and efficient the service was.
Excellent company to deal with selling good quality at very competitive prices. Also delivery was super fast. I’ve used them before with no issues and will definitely do so again.
Stay Clear of these people - BBQ arrived damaged (not transit damage) been waiting weeks to try and sort, the part was eventually sent but is part of a preassembled unit, so without instructions how and why should I try to fix something which shouldn’t need fixing in the first place! The advice from BBQ World was to seek the services of a Handy man! - really ! To top it all off they now have no more stock of the bbq to offer a replacement and not even an apology.
Item ordered has a wrong part so rang to explain was told to email. So emailed and got a response saying they had contacted the supplier to resolve. Had no further contact for 5 days dispite a chasing email. Item still unusable. NOT IMPRESSED
Delivered right product Promptly
I ordered a cover for our BBQ and it was delivered the next day such excellent service
Ordered a Weber on Tuesday Night, arrived Thursday Afternoon, easy assemble