BBQ World Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQ World
Read BBQ World Reviews

Tell us how BBQ World made you happy
Delivered on time with out any problems would definitely recommend them
Good price for the bbq and promptly dispatched. Delivery is a bit weird - on a big wooden pallet that isnt taken away, which is all a bit annoying.
Fantastic service - ordered in the afternoon & arrived very well packaged by 10am the next day. BBQ World were the only company who had stock after trolling my local garden centres & being told 2 months waiting time! Would highly recommend
Looks just like a friend’s BBQ which is why I bought it. Have not used mine yet as it is still winter where I live!
Excellent service and advice
Quick delivery and great price
Really helpful and well set out website, making it so easy to find exactly what you want for your BBQ needs. Great range of alternatives for our gas BBQ choice and our Weber Spirit delivered on time and well packaged. Happy to recommend BBQ World to friends and family and will definitely use them again.
It's a shame you don't ship to northern Ireland anymore.....
Fast delivery Good straightforward company Recommendable BFJ
Straight forward ordering system, a click of button and paid easy via PayPal, delivery was fast and professional. Fab product at a good price! Thank you!
BBQ world staff are courteous and helpful. The carrier Palletways however let them down , their staff are rude and unhelpful and they failed on their delivery promises which was highly inconvenient. I will not buy from BBQ World again unless they find a new carrier, nor would I advise anyone else to.
Great value, quality and super fast delivery.
Vary easy to find what I wanted from the website. Sadly my attempt at payment didn't work and I was very pleased to get a follow up email inviting me to phone. Phone options were very clear and I got through quickly, dealt with efficiently and pleasantly and a successful BBQ purchase. Delivery also quick and efficient.
Lovely BBQ , looking forward to using it , however there is a gas shortage ,so being a 1st time user I cant get an empty gas can!
Made my first purchase from these people and the service was great, very fast and reliable, will definately be using them again.
Good communication via phone and email as item was large and needed pallet delivery.
Great service and range of products
Great customer service our First BBQ had a manufacturing defect so BBQ world sent us out a new one next day delivery no problem.
Great service
Prompt delivery 🚚 and good range of products
BBQ World is rated 4.81 based on 1,446 reviews