BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 12th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
I am very happy with my purchase, delivered as expected 👍👍👍
Excellent service. Informed me that delivery would be a week late and supplied a few freebies as an apology. Really pleased with the service and the product.
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021 BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Great delivery everything came really quickly and I was alerted every step of the way!
Knowledgeable and helpful staff, great range of products and good delivery times. Only (minor) downside is you have to spend £100 to get free delivery - maybe if you do it once they could make it so it's only £50 to get free delivery on your second order?
Good choice of products, quick delivery, good quality..... only issue upon opening one of the sauces the cap was not sealed correctly and had been leaking inside the plastic wrapping around the cap and bottle neck, resulting in the sauce being thrown away and a dash to the supermarket to save the day.
Great service, speed and quality. I had a part missing from my Kamado Joe (not BBQLAND’s fault) and when I told them I had a new part within 48 hours. Great service.
Great service, quick delivery and really pleased with the Joe Classic. BBQ looks great and quality is excellent
BBQLAND 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Great customer service and prompt delivery would definitely buy from bbqLand again
Speedy delivery. Thank you
Very helpful with a last moment purchase , despite being short staffed made it happen . Thanks guys loving my new Kamado classic 3
BBQLAND 5 star review on 25th April 2021 BBQLAND 5 star review on 25th April 2021 BBQLAND 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Good service and product
Excellent and efficient service
Brilliant experience
Reliable quick delivery
Very little direct interaction but the website was easy to use and the eta was more than achieved with the order being on a Friday and the delivery on the Monday following. Great service.
Very good product does exactly what I want it to do
I would consider BBQLAND as one of the best place to buy the best BBQ products. Super service.
Ordered our Ooni Pizza oven (which was out of stock in loads of other places) on Friday and it arrived on Wednesday. We are on west coast of Scotland and some companies like to charge us lots to have items delivered here - delivery was free from BBQLand. Happy customer.
Arrived on time, but the packaging was shocking. The polystyrene was broken up and thrown inside, and the invoice was screwed up into a ball. It really made me question the professionalism of the company. The product was clearly repackaged, but once I opened it and checked, it was fortunately was still in tact.
Excellent company to deal with
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,140 reviews