BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Amazing company, good buy an fast delivery, delivery driver even lifted heavy box in my house for my wife , top class service
Super fast delivery and well packaged
I emailed for advice on two BBQs and received a very speedy and honest response, I'm glad I listened to it as my Char-griller BBQ is amazing! Delivery on a pallet is worth the extra cost, on time, no complaints, excellent service!
Ordered on-line, fast service, well packaged excellent service thank you 🙏
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Really liked the quality of the barbecue solid. Cooked food without problem on the cast plates definitely buy this brand again.
Fantastic service
2 large orders, very impressed at the price, packaging and delivery - no nonsence
Fabulous service from BBQLAND. I ordered a Kamado Joe Classc III and having fired her up I am more than happy with the first results. It really is the best barbecue I've ever had and is a huge positive change in taste from my previous Weber gas one. I will definitely be using BBQLAND for all my future barbecue purchases.
Excellent quality and it came next day! Would highly recommend
Bought the Kamado Joe Classic , its a lot of money but is a lovely well engineered piece of cooking equipment which if looked after should out last me 10/10 . Last BBQ was a Webber which cost £100 and lasted 10years . I would have kept this but the spares were to expensive . Overall both manufactures make great BBQ cookers . You get what you pay for
Great service, prompt and efficient service. Thanks!
Really quick delivery
Top marks for this company in our experience, we were able to view stock levels, the pricing was spot on (especially giving the high demand of the Ooni products at the time), we received an email saying the product had been dispatched and this was followed up by communication with the courier. Product arrived promptly and was packaged very securely. You couldn’t expect anymore from an online retailer 10/10
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021 BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Quick delivery and grateful to find stock in these times
In stock when nobody else was, very quick delivery, good order communication, very happy to recommend and use again
Excellent service - all dealings have been very efficient
On arrival of the BIG JOE 3 we found that it wouldn't fit through an internal door within the house ( as no other access to the rear garden ) called the office just after 5pm and they answered, they then spend 15mins on the telephone helping us find the tools and running through how to dismantle the unit. very helpful indeed. The BBQ now sits very proudly in our back garden.
Amazing service, thank you. We ordered an Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven and received it the next day.
Ordered a large Ooni table which had scratches on the top, I sent photos and was asked for more photos, I sent more photos with an explanation that the damage was difficult to see because of the shiny material and was told the damage wasn't evident! I must be telling lies and creating hassle for the sake of it. I was busy with work so my wife took over the communication and sent more photos. She was told that "they can't guarantee a blemish free replacement top much different to what you have", then told us to just return it for a refund. What?! So a £200 table with a stainless steel top is probably going to arrive scratched then?! Absolute rubbish. The top that I received had no protection on it, it was probably a return or something. Don't bother with these guys, you find out how good or bad a company is when things go wrong. It's a real shame BBQ Land don't appear interested in resolving the problem but instead just leave me with no table.
Very helpful