BBQLAND Reviews

of reviewers recommend BBQLAND

Tell us how BBQLAND made you happy
BBQLAND 5 star review on 9th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 6th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 28th April 2021
BBQLAND 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Fast delivery. Thank you.
The customer service has been perfect. I bought a Masterbuilt 1050. The first one I got turned up in a real bad condition (looked like someone drove a forklift into it) I called and they got me a new one sent out, it arrived in a couple of days. Also had an issue with one part on the new one and they sent me a new one straight away. The damage on these come from the storage and the delivery, Masterbuilt have had a lot of issues with that so I know it wasn’t BBQ lands fault. Even so they acted quickly and sent replacements, can’t ask for more than that!
BBQLAND 5 star review on 4th May 2021
I have visited the hitchen showroom and received balanced, friendly, knowledgeable advice...ended up buying a Kamado Joe Classic. I've also purchased charcoal and accessories online. Both great buying and delivery experiences. I recommend these guys.
Excellent service,visited the showroom and received great advice.Ordered online for home delivery all received as promised .Great service
Found our Kamodo Joe Classic in stock,delivery dates of 6 weeks quoted by other distributors, we had ours delivered next day.Helpful driver,item excellently packed, a completely seamless transaction.....thank you.
Good website and fast delivery
Excellent service easy system to purchase and order from thanks
Parcel arrived looking a bit worn and battered. Upon opening the box it was clear that this item had been stored outside. It was covered in rain dust (the stuff you see on your car after it’s rained). This was meant to be a house warming gift. But the bbq looked like I’d been using it.
Very prompt delivery
Very good
Couldn't believe how quick it was delivered,top job 👍
Haven't tried it yet, but is all you could want from a barbecue : Robust, grill levels and compact easy to pack for transport, air vent, charcoal tray. Cant wait to try
Always helpful and really quick delivery
Amazing company, good buy an fast delivery, delivery driver even lifted heavy box in my house for my wife , top class service
Super fast delivery and well packaged
I emailed for advice on two BBQs and received a very speedy and honest response, I'm glad I listened to it as my Char-griller BBQ is amazing! Delivery on a pallet is worth the extra cost, on time, no complaints, excellent service!
Ordered on-line, fast service, well packaged excellent service thank you 🙏
BBQLAND 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Really liked the quality of the barbecue solid. Cooked food without problem on the cast plates definitely buy this brand again.
Fantastic service
2 large orders, very impressed at the price, packaging and delivery - no nonsence
BBQLAND is rated 4.82 based on 2,118 reviews