Bax Music Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Bax Music deliver?

How can I contact Bax Music?

Tell us how Bax Music made you happy

Telephone
"Good if you get what you ordered, terrible if you have an issue. They don't reply to their own email enquiry system and they certainly don't answer their telephone. Customer services virtually non existent. 2 emails and around 55 minutes of waiting for someone to answer the phone, over a period of 3 days"
Are you Bax Music? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I placed an order with Bax back in January 2019 with the item being in stock too (apparently). The item never arrived, I chased and although the customer service people were friendly, it never boiled down to actually getting anything done. They promised to try to redeliver, they blamed Hermes and Parcelforce, who I have previously used and have never had an issue. When it became apparent I wasn't going to get my order, I requested a refund 5/3/19 as I had been 'messed about for a month or so. They then refused as they couldn't locate the package (it never arrived!) I finally got my refund on 26/3/19. It was a lot of hassle ringing and trying to obtain my refund and I was able to buy the same product on Amazon for slightly cheaper price but most importantly free next day delivery."
"Bought 2 subs from them. Both arrived with damages. Decided to return them and so my nightmare began. I will never ever do the mistake to buy from them again. Be careful!!!! Got the money back after 2 months"
"Very poor. Ordered £227.60 worth of products on Monday 1st April and they took the money that day. Order should have arrived on Wednesday 3rd April. Got an email on Wed 3rd to say there was a "stock discrepancy". On the phone, they told me it was a missing power adapter (kettle lead). They held up the whole order because of a kettle lead. They had my phone number but chose not to use it. I needed one item that night and was left with no choice but to buy locally. Today is 12th April and still no sign of the refund. Have been promised a new date of 16th April for my money back. AVOID!"
"Wanted a tube screamer on my pedal board for ages. Finally decided to go for it and ordered through Bax Music. Bestprice on the internet. Free delivery. There the next day. My own Christmas present to myself. Perfect."
"Very happy with my Jabra headphones. Bought two pairs. The price for such high qualiy in all respects is unbelievable. Very good service, delivered as requested."
"Great prices, great delivery and service."
"Confirmed order, notified dispatch, goods arrived quickly."
Bax Music is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews