Battlezone Paintball Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Battlezone Paintball

About Battlezone Paintball: Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

How would you rate Battlezone Paintball ?

"Kids really enjoyed the yarm venue. The staff were great!! Great value for money!! Would definitely recommend ."
"We all had a brilliant time at Battlezone. The instructor was very patient with our overexcited giggly 13 yr olds and they all had a fabulous time. The dog tags at the end were a lovely touch and a great motivation to come back and earn the next rank up. We would thouroughly recommend laser combat to everyone."
"What a great experience! Amazing staff ! Thank you and will see you again soon !"
"Very good nearly hour ,would do it again and may even try paint balling next time, thankyou"
"We took 12 boys and girls for my sons birthday - was amazing! Everyone had a great time. Would highly recommend it 👍🏻"
"I took my son and his friends for his 11th birthday to battlezone outside Yarm. Due to a drop out I reluctantly ended up being the tenth man. The kids had a great time but I believe I had the most fun out of all of them. The battle ground/course was well thought-out which added to the overall experience. My birthday is coming up and I'm seriously considering going back."
"A great paintball experience, well run, great selection of games, good equipment. I would recommend this for both novices and experienced players"
"I took a group of teenagers to Battlezone for my sons's birthday and was very impressed. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and made the whole day enjoyable. The paintballing was excellent fun and enjoyed by all. I wouldn't hesitate to make a return visit!"
"Absolutely amazballs better then expected, ill see ya soon"
"Kids had a great day out all the fun well organized. Seen lots of adult groups who were having a great time as well. Would highly recommend a day out here for kids or adults."
"The staff we lovely!!Felt like part of the family by the time we left ."
"Booked the laser party for my sons birthday and it was their first time. All the boys had an amazing time. Loads of fun and really enjoyed themselves. From a parent point of view it was good value for money, easy booking and the cake, food and drink was a great option. Will definitely be back!"
"Fun afternoon out with extended family from 12 to 50 yrs"
"Had a fab experience and found the staff very helpful and friendly would recommend."
"Abobsolute blast, great service and great set up"
"Great staff kids had a fab morning"
"The staff was friendly and helpful. The boys had a great time!"
"Absolutely fantastic for adults and children! Will definitely be back. What a great way to spend a Sunday 😊"
"Great staff, friendly and fun"
"Very entertaining for everyone, great experience"
Battlezone Paintball is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews