Battlezone Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battlezone Paintball
Read Battlezone Paintball Reviews

About Battlezone Paintball:

Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Battlezone Paintball made you happy
Excellent day with the family today all staff are fab never laughed so much I’m ages we’ll be back in feb will highly recommend battlezone 🤗
Quality experience, great field & especially happy with the Gloves available for sale
My son and his 11 pals had a great time on Sunday despite the weather! In fact, I think the weather enhanced the fun factor! The guys on site were really helpful and friendly and I would highly recommend it. Awesome day - thank you!
Football team had a great morning at the 8-11 paintballing! Thanks to joe and the team for their efforts... The boys all thoroughly enjoyed themselves...
Fab place! My son had his 10th birthday here. We opted for the party package which is only £5 extra per child and includes hotdogs, crisps, juice and a birthday cake. All of the children had a great time. The staff are all really friendly and the manager is a really nice bloke too. Cant recommend the place enough.
Joe and all the team were really welcoming which made for a superb day.
Everyone had such an amazing day! So much fun! Will be telling everyone to book!
First time paintballing and got to say we will be back Brilliant venue great staff couldn't of had a better day to be honest
What a brilliant place, all the staff were very friendly and all of the children had an amazing time
Good place to go for a fun day out
Battlezone provides an excellent party for my son. They were well entered playing laser tag and were full of smiles at the end. They party was very well organised and I would definitely recommend Battlezone
We had an amazing time, great service, great games!
Awesome day for our stag doo, highly recommended, the owners were so friendly, everything ran smoothly, a must visit place.
Staff are great, food was utterly disgusting. Sorry but you should provide drinks and maybe something like soup and sandwiches for £45 a person. Sorry but getting us to pre-order food and then not having it anywhere near ready was poor. When it came it has totally cold and much of what we ordered didn’t come. Good fun event but organisation and catering let it down.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We can only apologise for the catering on Saturday.

This is done by another company and it was a let down on the day.

Those who didn't receive food were refunded.

I hope you will return.

Thanks
10 year old birthday boy said it was his best party ever!! :)
My son and his friend came here for his 13th Birthday. They had an amazing time, thoroughly enjoyed it and made some new friends too. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend we will be returning on a regular basis. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the day online.
My son loved celebrating his birthday there. They had a fantastic time.The staff were very friendly. They kindly let us set up our own birthday table. They offer free tea and coffee which is a rare thing nowadays. I highly recommend it to everyone. Nousha
All had a great time. Thanks
Great day, perfectly assisted by Joe and staff. Thanks
Excellent service by staff on the day. Kids loved it, would definitely come back.
Battlezone Paintball is rated 4.80 based on 49 reviews