Battlezone Paintball Reviews

4.9
Based on 155 reviews
Read Battlezone Paintball Reviews

About Battlezone Paintball:

Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Battlezone Paintball made you happy
My 12 year old had an amazing time for his birthday with his friends!! He’ll definitely be back.
We did Axe and knife throwing for one of the activities for a hen do weekend. Kieran, the instructor, did a great job at running the session and taking photos when some of us threw quite well. Would happily return in future to try one of the other activities. Thank you!
Second time we've been quad biking here, Guys are super friendly and the course is great through the woods, will definately return and recommend to friends
Fabulous leaving do for our fabulous colleague. So much fun.
Had an absolutely fantastic day with my 2 teenage sons on our first experience of Paintball! They loved it and we had such a laugh! Great staff who made it fun and always on hand to help. Can’t wait to try out other activities. Well done to all at Battlezone!
Went with stag do was well organised and well managed absolute great day out enjoyed by all
Took my son and 5 of his friends to celebrate his 13th birthday, the staff were very helpful, friendly and approachable. Would highly recommend my son loved the experience. Thank you 😌
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 4th July 2022
Had our 7 year olds birthday party here on Saturday and he absolutely loved it!! Great to do something different and think we’ll be back year after year!
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 4th July 2022
Once the paint ball started it was fun and enjoyable. However for the majority of the day your stood round waiting on staff to get organised. Several of the guns didn’t work properly so had to swap them often. Has a lot of potential and we may have hit it on a bad day but for the price your paying for the day plus the equipment I don’t think I’d rush back.
Brilliant day out for the lads rugby team. They really enjoyed it and the parents found a lovely farm cafe close by for lunch. Friendly staff and will be booking again soon for the football team 😁
I booked laser tag for my Son birthday and it was the best thing I did. They all loved it and adding to the dog tags. Thank you for making his day amazing
Had a great time, staff were really friendly and helpful, will definitely be coming back.
Greart fun, Kieran (our instructor) was very accommodating and for a bunch of 'old farts' very patient !!
I organised a stag party and had a blast on the quads, knife and axe throwing and archery, the staff were friendly and Kirsty I think her name is, joined in with the banner with the lads. Big thanks for a great day everyone had a good time
Book this on behalf of my brother for his stag do, they all had a brilliant time, some things were left behind contact staff asap and responded fast and recovered out lost items,
Well what can I say we had my sons stag with yous Saturday and had a blast the team were all fantastic had a bit banter but kept professional all the way with safe working practice Real value for money and a great venue .thanks very much to all the team .
Everything on time, food was decent and the staff were really friendly. My 9 year old loved the laser tag.
Came to the Newcastle battlezone for my sons 9th birthday, staff very helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves will be back.
 absolute con. Should be wearing a bank robbers mask. Where to begin? We arrived as a stag party to do archery as an activity. We signed waivers and were led out to the archery shed where the female member of staff was having issues with some of the bows so went to get help. She was gone for 15 minutes meaning we were waiting around. A male member of staff then appeared and had sorted technical issue we were then given a demonstration and got to fire 6 bows each for practice which took approximately half an hour as there was 14 in our party. The time was quarter to 5 and the member of staff began gathering in the arrows and said we wouldn't have time for another round. It was their fault for the delay that we started late now he was trying to end the session early. 2 of our group were so "generously" allowed to fire 2 more arrows before being told time was up. So all in all as a group 14 of us paid £30 per head and fired a grand total on average of 7 arrows each. The staff were rude and just didn't seem to card at all and failed to make us feel welcome. Felt very much like we've got your money now so we don't need to do anything and we ll cut your session short if you want. Absolute waste of money a shambles
Had my sons 10th birthday party the kids had a blast. Lovely friendly staff, happy to help. Totally recommend it...
Battlezone Paintball is rated 4.9 based on 155 reviews