Battlezone Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battlezone Paintball
Read Battlezone Paintball Reviews

About Battlezone Paintball:

Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Battlezone Paintball made you happy
Brilliant as always. Staff are different class! Fun games and well marshalled 👌🏼 Spot on
Thank you, LK!
Attended my brothers stag at the Newcastle venue and can’t fault the staff. Sharon and lauren who worked in the office/reception where more than helpful and nothing was to much can’t fault them a really asset to the company. Neil one of the marshal I got talking to on the day was really good and kept the games interesting and very knowledgeable and more than happy to help !! Can’t remember the rest of the staffs names but can’t fault any of them. If ya thinking off going to a site I would definitely recommend this place easy going and nothing is a issues.
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Cheers, Trev! We really appreciate feedback like this
Awesome day there Johnathan & the whole team were 1st class couldn’t fault them they were so helpful nothing was a problem to them . Have a son with Autism & they took the time to make sure he was comfortable & took good care to make sure he had a fantastic day & went smoothly. Couldn’t praise them enough for the time they took to make it a fantastic day for all Would certainly go back & highly recommend to anyone Thanks again to Johnathan & all the team
Thank you, David!
Totally enjoyed the day staff were both funny and friendly,what a laugh we had I recommend it to anyone looking for the best day ever. Thanks for the best ever experience 💪👍
Thank you so much for a wonderful review. You are welcome back any time
Staff was amazing and a great laugh. One of the guys wheel came off while driving the rage buggies. I have to say better pit crew than the F1 those lads haha. It was a great day and I'd certainly do other activities with them again.
Cheers, Dan!
Attended the site for the 1st time yesterday(4/7/21) staff was amazing friendly and engaged in conversation alot good info about the site massive play zone many diffrwnt game modes and all round amazing place highly recommended will return in 3 weeks
Cheers, Darren! Can't wait to have you back
Attended the site for a first time airsoft walk on 4/7/21 .. staff are amazing and the day itself was well planned out had a blast with all the group . Totally recommend this site . Facilities and airsoft areas are really good 👍🏻
Much Appreciated, we hope to see you again soon
Organised an end of season paintballing session for my sons footy team. Lads absolutely loved it. Staff were fantastic. Definitely worth the money
Thanks, Janice! The team were a delight, welcome back any time
Really well done to the Battlezone Team on Saturday, great event, professionally handled and a lot of Fun Wonderful feedback from my 30 staff who took part, great stress relief from the torrid year of lockdown. Special Thanks to Sophie & Andrea for their help organising
Glad we could give your employees a great day out and something to look forward to. We will happily help you organise another day out any time
The staff are genuinely 1st class. Very welcoming and knowledgeable. The facilities are brilliant and I had a great day. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough! All in all a perfect experience.
Visited as part of a stag do and took part in paintball and knife/ace throwing. Great set up with loads of different activities available. Staff are very friendly, couldn’t do enough for us and made the whole experience enjoyable and safe. Would definitely recommend battle zone to anyone wanting a fun, safe and action packed day out.
Cheers, Luke!
Cheers, Luke! You're welcome back any time
Well organised, great staff (they were chatty, friendly and couldn't do enough for us) and the venue was fab too. We had an amazing hen do and laughed our socks off the whole day. Favourite bits for me although all of it was awesome, has to be the penguins and the foam. Thank you Battlezone Durham. We are already planning our next visit.
We can't wait to have you back, your group was a delight. Thanks for the great feedback
Far better value than I imagined. Went mid range with 300 balls each for kids (4 of them age 15). Thought they’d be done in an hr. still waiting for them 4 hrs later. Kids were happy.
Thanks for the great review, hope to see you again soon
What an amazing time my grandson and his ten friends had, this was their first time doing paintball the absolutely loved it, I can’t thank the family owners enough they were absolutely fantastic your dad made coffees for the mums no trouble at all the son couldn’t of been more helpful your are just so friendly and nothing was too much trouble our kids left with smiles on their faces and a dog tag which they have all not taking off yet, thank you for giving my grandson and his friends the best birthday party for a long time
Well thank you for leaving us such a great view. So glad to hear a good time was had by all and we could make your grandson's birthday so memorable
Absolutely loved our day out here, great fun and an amazing price for the the whole booking. We will be back very soon and can not wait already excited and planning to get our own equipment for further fun days.
Thanks Natasha for coming along & extra thanks for the kind words
We had the orange justice for our sons 10th birthday party, 2 hours paintball & hour lazer tag. The kids had a fab time and had so much fun. Thank you.
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 30th May 2021 Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 30th May 2021 Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 30th May 2021 Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 30th May 2021 Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Your group were a delight, Belinda! Thanks so much for coming along & also for the kind words. Do you mind if we post a couple of your photos on our Facebook page?
Great experience for myself and my two boys. Very well organised with great members of staff making it a fun but safe experience. Will return soon.
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Thanks Andrew for coming along & extra thanks for the great review
A fabulous hen day spent with the girls quad biking. Guys there were great too looking after us.
Glad you had a great time, Sam! Thanks for coming along
Went for father-in-law’s 50th. Had a great day and enjoyed the format of the games. Marshalls were friendly and helpful and day ran really smooth.
Thanks for the review, much appreciated
We had a brilliant time Quad biking. The guys were really friendly and helpful.
Cheers for coming along, Steve