Battlezone Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battlezone Paintball
Read Battlezone Paintball Reviews

About Battlezone Paintball:

Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Battlezone Paintball made you happy
Such a great site the staging area was light and clean from rubbish with bins provided. Some of the cleanest toilets I’ve seen on a paintball site and the staff were very friendly. The safety briefing was besides a safety briefing entertaining. Played some brilliantly thought about games that took in the whole site.
Cheers, David!
I travelled up from London with the OAPBs and we all had a fantastic time! The site is expertly run, the staff are welcoming and supportive, the games were spread perfectly with the size of the teams, the paint was excellent and we got a hotdog and mince pie on top of it all! Massive thank you from all of us! This is what paintball in the woods is all about!
Cheers, Liam!
My son had his 10 birthday party yesterday doing mini paint balling. The kids had an amazing time thank you! The staff were amazing they had lots of different games to play, making sure it wasn’t a free for all.
Thank you!
Done the walk on airsoft on Sunday had a great time and the marshals where very friendly and helpful deffenetly will be a returning player for airsoft
Thank you, Ethan!
Edward and his friends had a fab time. Well recommended
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Thank you, Michelle!
We had my sons 10th birthday party doing laser tag. The staff were amazing and everyone had a brilliant time. Thank you so much.
Thank you, Stephanie!
The guys who ran my sons 8th birthday party yesterday were great,they made sure the kids were safe while having loads & fun..& I was very impressed with how patient they were..especially when repeating “I’ll answer any questions at the end” 😂 Thanks very much battlezone
We hope your son had a wonderful birthday!
My son and I went to our first paintball session and we absolutely loved it. Well good fun and awesome staff as well. Great time with my boy Thanks, well defo be back.
Thank you, we hope to see you again soon!
It was really good fun. The people were really nice. Overall, an amazing day out (says my 13-year old and his friends)
Thank you, Alison!
My sons laser tag party was great, we were so well looked after and the boys had an amazing time.
Thank you, Rachel! We hope your son had a great day
we went for my son 14th birthday, him and his friends had a fab time, and the staff was so helpful and friendly. would definitely be going back!
Thank you, Rachel! We hope your son had a great birthday
My son and his friends had an amazing time at the Yarm site on Saturday . A great site with brilliant zones to play . It was a well organised and safe activity. Staff were so helpful and the refs made the game enjoyable , action packed and memorable . Would definitely recommend.
Thank you, Helen! If you have any feedback as to how we could have earned that extra star from you we would appreciate it
Great time had by all doing lasertag for our sons 14th birthday, the staff were really friendly and helpful, will definitely come back.
Thank you, we hope to see you again soon!
Booked the Newcastle one for a stag do, staff were friendly and funny, the games were great fun. Would definitely go back for round 2
Thanks, Chris! We hope to see you again soon
The staff were very nice and a good laugh. We had a lot of fun throughout the day and can't wait to go back!
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Thank you, Morgan!
We had a birthday celebration for my ten year old son and his friends last weekend. The party package was brilliant. We were greeted by a lovely team who really looked after us. The food was fab and the kids loved the laser tag experience. Will definitely be coming back !
Thank you, Lynsey! We can't wait to have you back
My friend recommended I come along to a walk-on airsoft session to try it out a few months back, I did and loved every minute of it and haven't missed a session since. It's now 8 weeks later and I'm hooked on airsoft, pulling my hair out daily checking out what equipment I could get and after leaving each session I'm already looking forward to the next. Entirely down to the staff and players at the Edinburgh site making me feel welcome since the minute I arrived, you'd have thought you've been playing there for years the staff are that helpful and friendly.
Glad we could get you hooked on your new hobby! Thank you for the great review, Michael
We did kids paintball session on Sunday. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the kids had a great time.
Thank you!
Had my sons 9th birthday event here yesterday . 10 children doing the laser quest package . They all absolutely loved it. Well organised and friendly staff, nothing was too much trouble . Would definitely recommend .
Battlezone Paintball 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Thank you, Susan!
Boys had a fantastic time and already looking to go again!
Thank you, Ann!