Battlezone Paintball Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Battlezone Paintball

About Battlezone Paintball: Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Battlezone Paintball made you happy

Telephone
"Staff are great, food was utterly disgusting. Sorry but you should provide drinks and maybe something like soup and sandwiches for £45 a person. Sorry but getting us to pre-order food and then not having it anywhere near ready was poor. When it came it has totally cold and much of what we ordered didn’t come. Good fun event but organisation and catering let it down."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We can only apologise for the catering on Saturday.

This is done by another company and it was a let down on the day.

Those who didn't receive food were refunded.

I hope you will return.

Thanks
"10 year old birthday boy said it was his best party ever!! :)"
"My son and his friend came here for his 13th Birthday. They had an amazing time, thoroughly enjoyed it and made some new friends too. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend we will be returning on a regular basis. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the day online."
"My son loved celebrating his birthday there. They had a fantastic time.The staff were very friendly. They kindly let us set up our own birthday table. They offer free tea and coffee which is a rare thing nowadays. I highly recommend it to everyone. Nousha"
"All had a great time. Thanks"
"Great day, perfectly assisted by Joe and staff. Thanks"
"Excellent service by staff on the day. Kids loved it, would definitely come back."
"Excellent outing for a school group. Superbly run, friendly staff."
"We booked laserquest for a 12 yr olds birthday party. The kids absolutely loves it and I would book again. One negative- the food. It does state what you get but stupiy I expected a bit more fot £5 a head. So next time I would definitely do food elsewhere. I would recommend that Battlezone improve this as it can be a good option if its done with a bit more thought and a reasonable lunch."
"14 of us there for a stag, did the buggies and axe throwing. Was a good laugh and the staff were brilliant, would definitely recommend."
"Friendly and professional staff, and an excellent value day of paintball at a fantastic venue!"
"What a laugh,wasn't sure what to expect,the briefing was excellence and though. The games were fun and suitable for most people. The Marshalls helped make the day. I would thoroughly recommend doing this."
"Excellent venue. Staff were fantastic and went out of their to make sure every child enjoyed the experience. Would definitely recommend."
"Kids really enjoyed the yarm venue. The staff were great!! Great value for money!! Would definitely recommend ."
"We all had a brilliant time at Battlezone. The instructor was very patient with our overexcited giggly 13 yr olds and they all had a fabulous time. The dog tags at the end were a lovely touch and a great motivation to come back and earn the next rank up. We would thouroughly recommend laser combat to everyone."
"What a great experience! Amazing staff ! Thank you and will see you again soon !"
"Very good nearly hour ,would do it again and may even try paint balling next time, thankyou"
"We took 12 boys and girls for my sons birthday - was amazing! Everyone had a great time. Would highly recommend it 👍🏻"
"I took my son and his friends for his 11th birthday to battlezone outside Yarm. Due to a drop out I reluctantly ended up being the tenth man. The kids had a great time but I believe I had the most fun out of all of them. The battle ground/course was well thought-out which added to the overall experience. My birthday is coming up and I'm seriously considering going back."
"A great paintball experience, well run, great selection of games, good equipment. I would recommend this for both novices and experienced players"
Battlezone Paintball is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews