Battlezone Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battlezone Paintball
Read Battlezone Paintball Reviews

About Battlezone Paintball:

Since our launch in 2003, we have become one of the largest and most respected outdoor activity suppliers in the North East and now Edinburgh.

We started in 2003 with the opening of Battlezone Paintball Yarm, catering for small groups. Over the years we invested heavily in amazing game zones, first class facilities, and the latest equipment. To this day the site at Yarm remains our flagship paintball, junior paintball and laser tag venue. A five star venue offering up non-stop action.

Since we have greatly expanded the business with various sites across the North East and Edinburgh.

Battlezone Paintball Newcastle and Battlezone Paintball Scotch Corner where we offer paintball, junior paintball and laser.

Our newest venture is Battlezone Paintball Edinburgh a activity centre that offers up an array of activities such as paintball, junior paintball, laser, it’s a knockout, buggies, quads and knife and axe throwing.

info@battlezonepaintball.co.uk

Head Office
38b Dukesway
Teesside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Battlezone Paintball made you happy
Son’s birthday, the staff were excellent and made the boys feel welcome and engaged with them.
I would recommend this as a birthday party or event for a group to have fun.

To make the whole experience better. Background battle noise and some smoke generators. OK I have gone too far. It is great as it is. Even getting shot in the head.
I booked this for my son’s 13th birthday with his friends . They had the best time . Loved that they got the mask to keep and a great pair of protective at the cost £5 per pair. Our only criticism was the food package . It was hotdogs that came very cold . Crisps , diluting juice and a birthday with candles was provided too , fantastic . The service, set up and general professionalism and nicest of staff all helped the great day my son and his friends had. We will definitely be back . Thank you .
Thanks for the lovely review, hope to see you all again soon!
Had an awesome day with my son . Staff first class . Me and son are going to become members . Already looking to buy the paintball guns . Thanks it's brought me and my son closer .
What a lovely review, great to hear Martin. Always love to see people getting into the sport, especially a father and son.
Brought the kids (ages 11-18) as part of our stay-cation treat. The juniors were just as happy as the teens. All of us totally enjoyed the experience & were well looked after by staff on the site & marshalls. Special mention for Andrea who was fab with our kids.
Thanks for coming along, Andi! Glad you all had such a good time
Great sites, staff and gameplay. Always made to feel welcome
Thanks for the review, Sam!
Best fun at Queensferry Battlezone. Staff couldn't be more helpful in ensuring a fun and safe environment. Would come again. Thanks.
Friendly, efficient, fun. Kids said: “the best hotdogs ever!”

Office staff and folk on the ground in the day were brilliant.

Definitely recommend.
Excellent day with the family today all staff are fab never laughed so much I’m ages we’ll be back in feb will highly recommend battlezone 🤗
Quality experience, great field & especially happy with the Gloves available for sale
My son and his 11 pals had a great time on Sunday despite the weather! In fact, I think the weather enhanced the fun factor! The guys on site were really helpful and friendly and I would highly recommend it. Awesome day - thank you!
Football team had a great morning at the 8-11 paintballing! Thanks to joe and the team for their efforts... The boys all thoroughly enjoyed themselves...
Fab place! My son had his 10th birthday here. We opted for the party package which is only £5 extra per child and includes hotdogs, crisps, juice and a birthday cake. All of the children had a great time. The staff are all really friendly and the manager is a really nice bloke too. Cant recommend the place enough.
Joe and all the team were really welcoming which made for a superb day.
Everyone had such an amazing day! So much fun! Will be telling everyone to book!
First time paintballing and got to say we will be back
Brilliant venue great staff couldn't of had a better day to be honest
What a brilliant place, all the staff were very friendly and all of the children had an amazing time
Good place to go for a fun day out
Battlezone provides an excellent party for my son. They were well entered playing laser tag and were full of smiles at the end. They party was very well organised and I would definitely recommend Battlezone
We had an amazing time, great service, great games!
Awesome day for our stag doo, highly recommended, the owners were so friendly, everything ran smoothly, a must visit place.
Battlezone Paintball is rated 4.80 based on 56 reviews