Bathstore Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Bathstore

Tell us how Bathstore made you happy

"Smashed tiles delivered and the nobody answering the phone in stores to get it remedied. No central customer Support so only way to resolve was an angry public tweet - which they then leapt on and resolved really quickly (hint: why not support the Customer before it gets that far?!) That and a faulty radiator which is leaking from a poor weld from day one. They’re replacing it, but I have to pay the fitter to unfit the rad he just installed and then come back and install the replacement"
Are you Bathstore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They did not make me happy , until Lyn the field manager got involved"
"Liked the design service and staff were friendly but everyone was new and the processes behind the scenes are not coherent. Some staff didn't know we had paid to have the fitting done etc."
"We visited the Peterborough store a few times to choose the utility furniture and accessories for our new ensuite bathroom project. At all times the staff were particularly helpful, knowledgeable and patient. When it came to purchasing the products - the staff were also really helpful in helping us to narrow down the items we needed. This was the first bathroom project we had entered into and we didn't really have a clue about what we required. The staff at Bathstore Peterborough were brilliant at giving advice because they know what they are talking about and this gave us the confidence to go ahead. We now have a great ensuite that we are proud of. We've decided to change our other bathroom and downstairs loo next - and we'll definitely be going back to Bathstore in Peterborough."
"DO NOT TOUCH BATHSTORE - DISASTROUS AND DISGRACEFUL! DO NOT TOUCH BATHSTORE! Bathstore are in full breach of contract: 1) Structural damage to my property - confirmed in an independent structural engineer's report. 2) Faulty design - as per the opinion of two well respected independent builders. 3) Faulty systems and installation - requiring a full independent and expert testing/check (as I am left with a number of evident major problems). AND YET DISGRACEFUL LACK OF ACTION FROM BATHSTORE: 1) Bathstore is unwilling to acknowledge responsibility for the damage caused in my home despite the expert report. 2) Bathstore's lack of expediency and delaying tactics are monstrous - 6 weeks since I sought URGENT action, including informing the Bathstore CEO of my predicament as I am 67 years old and awaiting open-heart surgery within the next month. Time is therefore of the essence for remedial work to be undertaken. BATHSTORE DEMONSTRATE A TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THEIR LEGAL RESPONSIBILTIES AS WELL AS A TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT FOR THEIR CLIENTS."
Bathstore is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews