Bathshop321 Customer Services Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Bathshop321 Customer Services

Big Storage Earl Road, Handforth United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bathshop321 Customer Services ?

"Bad product and very poor service."
Matthew Plemper
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent. Great products and prices. Fantastic customer service."
"Refused to replace or refund damaged bath told my fault for not checking when delivered rude customer service BEWARE when ordering"
"NOT IN STOCK AND REFUND - ordered 1500mm bath panel which was confirmed in stock and paid for. Rang up 7 days later as panels not received to be told that they were waiting for new stock to come in and it would be 10-14 days before they received them in stock. I kept getting the emails to review the products but I had still not received them. Sent email to confirm that I have not received the panels. I had to chase the response as I did not get a response. It had to chase after 4 days as I did not get a reply to say the the 1500mm had been discontinued and would I like a refund and the accounts team would sort out the refund. After checking my credit card statement it had not been refunded. I checked my following month statement showing that it had still not been refunded. I rang up to speak to Customer Operations Manager with my disappointment about the company and dealing with the refund asking for compensation for my inconvenience for the emails I have had to write all the telephone calls chasing the panel and refund to be told they do not pay compensation or interest on my money that they have had for TWO months. I am a very disappointed customer about their customer service and would not recommend them."
Isabella Fletcher
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a Synergy bathscreen. Great value, great product and Ben in Sales was excellent. Will use this company again when I need to."
Tristan Michalot
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased a full bathroom suite from Bathshop321. The staff could not have been more helpful. Had to wait 24hrs for one item to arrive, but was kept informed by both the delivery carrier and Bathshop. Great service, I will definitely recommend then to my friends."
Davinia Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely brilliant service..easy online shopping abd quick delivery. I used the online chat to question whether I could change the taps from the original shown which wasn't a problem. The order arrived but without the changed taps. Gave them a call to explain the changed taps hadby arrived and nothing was too much trouble to rectify this, even had a giggle on the phone with the man on the end of the phone and a couple of days later taps arrived. Definitely recommend to everyone who is looking to buy a bathroom suite ot any part of your bathroom. Thanks guys..it's going in this coming this weekend..cant wait..😆"
Steve The Plumber
Unverified Reviewer
"I've been buying baths from B and Q for my customers for so long and the baths from these guys are so much stronger"
Sandra Mccahill
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a back to wall cistern and followed instruction on what flush plate to buy. The flush plea would not fit the cistern to my utter horror. Of course as these boxes are tightly glued and not easy to open so the box had a slight tear but the parts still in plastic and wrapping. They say they will not accept a return as the box slightly torn. HOW can one open the boxes to see even if the parts are not broken without tearing the box. I would never ever buy off this company yes they are cheap but bad information so parts did not match and then refuse to accept a return because of the box. DO NOT USE THEM"
"Dreadful company. Got our order completely wrong, sending incomplete bathroom suite, wrong tiles and damaged items. Cost us a fortune in delays with our plumber. Not so much as an apology from the company. Beware. It may look good value but it might not end up being as cheap by the time you've had to waste time and money putting it right."
"Since July 2015 I have made several requests for the certificate of verification for the work the electrician did on behalf of Bathshop321 for my bathroom installation. I have been told I will get it within two or three weeks, and sometimes within a few days. The last letter states that my previous request was going to be 'sorted imminently'. The last promise was 29th November 2015. It is now January 2016. However, all Customer Services do is make promises but don't seem to follow things up (as with other problems I had, which took the same course of action). Which meant I had to take the time and trouble of writing a letter to them. The contract states I will receive a Minor Electrical Works Certificate. It is exhausting having to keep asking for the said certificate. Very very very disappointing."
"I bought a bath from Bathshop321 a month ago. It arrived, initially looked perfect and did not appear to have any damage (it tells you to check it on the delivery note). The box was totally fine and I checked it inside and out. Little did we know that under the plastic film (that you are supposed to remove after fitting) was a terrible crack. As it was on the front and there was no way of hiding it, the plumber was not able to carry on fitting it and had to go onto another job. We now have no plumber. I am disabled, so I'd love to know the kind of acrobatics that are required to check every little part of a bath, especially under the plastic film. I cannot get to ground level although I checked from the top, the box and the inside. The plumber didn't even see the damage until he was on the floor fitting the shower. If I had been asked a week ago about Bathshop321 I would have said they were fantastic. The sales team are the best I have ever dealt with! The actual quality of the bathroom fittings look good (so far! - disclaimer), its just a shame that I am without a bathroom for another three weeks - not good for someone with MS - the loos not been fitted yet as the tiles needs doing first! I explained all this in an email with photos showing the crack could not be seen on first inspection and no one responded. I left a message and called several times - nothing. I contacted the girl in sales. She was nice and passed me on to customer service, of which I heard nothing. Eventually they told me that because I had the bath for over a month they cannot replace or refund. No discussion, that was it. Now trading standards say otherwise - Sales of Good act. Anyway, I've done as trading standards have told me to do and we will wait and see! But meanwhile these 'people' have left a disabled person without a bathroom and didn't even care about the problems that will cause. Its just unfortunate that I did initially recommend them to friends - I've sorted that by making sure all my facebook friends, and twitter followers know what this company is really like."
"My initial experience with Bathshop 321 was a very positive one. Adam in the showroom was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, and helped us pick out a nice looking bathroom that suited our needs. The parts arrived on time, and up to this point we had no problem. The first issue we had was actually with the bathroom fitter, but as he was personally recommended to us by Bathshop321, I think it's fair to include this feedback in the review. The fitter tended to only work half days, and in spite of ongoing promises about the job almost being done, the 2 week fitting took closer to 8 weeks. There were a few issues with the fitting, the worst of which being that the bath panels had for some reason been "trimmed down", leaving a half-inch gap between the bath and the floor and a sharp, jagged edge. These were replaced and re-fitted. The shower rail supplied by Bathshop321 has never worked. Moving it up and down a couple of times causes it to come loose, so it just falls down when you shower. When I first reported this to Bathshop321, I was told that this is how the product works, and I had to tighten the screw before every shower. This was clearly ridiculous to the point that the Bathshop321 employee who explained this to me agreed. I was eventually sent out a part by a supplier, with no explanation as to what it was (some internal component of the shower rail, apparently). I sent a picture of the part to the fitter and a Bathshop321 employee and neither could tell me what it was. We were then sent out a replacement shower rail, but this also had the same fault. It appears this was a faulty batch. I now have a third shower rail, but this has not been fitted as the fitter is proving elusive. The shower enclosure has also been problematic. The doors never closed properly, and now don't join together so every time we shower the floor gets soaking wet. I was told by Bathshop321 that I had to liaise with their supplier directly to resolve this, which I did, and the supplier eventually agreed to a refund, which would go to Bathshop321. A month went by and I heard nothing, so I chased up Bathshop, at which point they decided they would liaise with their own supplier, and they agreed to give me a replacement enclosure. However, as the fitter is not returning my calls, this is still sat boxed up in my spare room, two months after receiving it. Also, the first thermostat on the shower lasted about a month before constantly spurting out boiling hot water. As my wife was pregnant at the time, this hot water was a risk to our unborn child. I called up for a replacement, at which point I had to once again take photo's and send it (the issue was on the inside of the valve, so I've no idea what the photo's were for). I had to take a day off work to take delivery of the valve, only to find out that the wrong address had been written on the parcel. Eventually someone from Bathshop321's office had to drive 20 miles to drop the part off for me. The fitter, to his credit, turned up and replaced the part very quickly. We have a few other issues with the bathroom (cracked floor-tile, sealant coming away from the bath, flush not working properly on the toilet), but I'm past the point of even trying to get these issues resolved. I just want the shower rail and enclosure sorted. Currently these are both in our spare room, boxed and taking up loads of room, whilst our shower continues to leak everywhere and our shower-rail does not support it's own weight. It is now over a year since we purchased this bathroom, and I genuinely wish we hadn't bothered. It saved us about £200 by using Bathshop321, but the amount of time and effort wasted in dealing with these people far outweighs any initial saving. My recommendation would be to save yourself a lot of hassle and deal with a professional bathroom store."
Frances Spence
Unverified Reviewer
"I have used Bathshop321.com about 5 times now and always found them to be pretty good. They offer a far wider selection than most internet sites and I sometimes need the branded products for my clients. The prices are all sensible and delivery is cheap as its free if you order over £500. The staff are good as they all seem to have bathroom knowledge. The only issue I had was with a poor carrier but Bathshop apologised for his attitude. All in all a very good company of you to buy a bathroom or plumbing products from."
Bathshop321 Customer Services is rated 2.79 based on 14 reviews