Bathshop321 Customer Services Reviews

Big Storage Earl Road, Handforth United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Bathshop321 Customer Services made you happy

"Avoid!! First they don't deliver on the day they say, then they deliver to the wrong location, and then an item has some damage but they aren't interested. All they want is your money, regret we ever went there"
Are you Bathshop321 Customer Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DONT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE! COWBOY ALERT! Initially happy. Then shower developed a fault as temperature boiling hot then freezing cold. Customer service appalling. They ignore emails, don’t pick up the phone, fob you off with lies or cut you off if you do get through. Looks like I’ll have to write £200 off and buy another shower as it’s been 2 months without the shower working and I’ve got nowhere with these cowboys. Shocking after sales service."
"COMPLAINT COMPLAINT: I have purchased a £500 shower cubicle! (Black Frameless Quadrant Hinged Enclosure 1000mm - Kaso 8 Star by Voda Design) This does not work as it leaks water from the bottom of the doors because the rubber seals are not longer enough or the outer plastic rim is not long enough. Please can you fix this as I have been with this problem now and asking you every day for over a week now!!"
"Worst company ever waited over 2 months for a radiator that was supposedly in stock then for it to be the wrong 1! I would never recommend them to anyone"
"Absolutely terrible company customer services and just plain rude basically they send faulty good then try and pass the blame onto the customer avoid like the plague untrustworthy as many customers have found out"
"rubbish company"
"absolute rubbish company.online measurements all wrong .product quality very poor.3x trips to exchange items .still poor quality.asked for compensation for trips to exchange got a refusal .would never in my life myself and family and friends will shop with these bunch of cowboys.absolute shambles ...Ash"
"Ordered the items as we thought they were the cheapest ended up more by the time they added shipping.only half the of items came and we had paid for a plumber but there was nothing to do.got an email to say when the first half came but didn't know the second half arrived 3 days later till the next door neighbour told us.wouldnt use again"
"Bad product and very poor service."
"Excellent. Great products and prices. Fantastic customer service."
"Refused to replace or refund damaged bath told my fault for not checking when delivered rude customer service BEWARE when ordering"
"NOT IN STOCK AND REFUND - ordered 1500mm bath panel which was confirmed in stock and paid for. Rang up 7 days later as panels not received to be told that they were waiting for new stock to come in and it would be 10-14 days before they received them in stock. I kept getting the emails to review the products but I had still not received them. Sent email to confirm that I have not received the panels. I had to chase the response as I did not get a response. It had to chase after 4 days as I did not get a reply to say the the 1500mm had been discontinued and would I like a refund and the accounts team would sort out the refund. After checking my credit card statement it had not been refunded. I checked my following month statement showing that it had still not been refunded. I rang up to speak to Customer Operations Manager with my disappointment about the company and dealing with the refund asking for compensation for my inconvenience for the emails I have had to write all the telephone calls chasing the panel and refund to be told they do not pay compensation or interest on my money that they have had for TWO months. I am a very disappointed customer about their customer service and would not recommend them."
"Ordered a Synergy bathscreen. Great value, great product and Ben in Sales was excellent. Will use this company again when I need to."
"I purchased a full bathroom suite from Bathshop321. The staff could not have been more helpful. Had to wait 24hrs for one item to arrive, but was kept informed by both the delivery carrier and Bathshop. Great service, I will definitely recommend then to my friends."
"Absolutely brilliant service..easy online shopping abd quick delivery. I used the online chat to question whether I could change the taps from the original shown which wasn't a problem. The order arrived but without the changed taps. Gave them a call to explain the changed taps hadby arrived and nothing was too much trouble to rectify this, even had a giggle on the phone with the man on the end of the phone and a couple of days later taps arrived. Definitely recommend to everyone who is looking to buy a bathroom suite ot any part of your bathroom. Thanks guys..it's going in this coming this weekend..cant wait..😆"
"I've been buying baths from B and Q for my customers for so long and the baths from these guys are so much stronger"
"I bought a back to wall cistern and followed instruction on what flush plate to buy. The flush plea would not fit the cistern to my utter horror. Of course as these boxes are tightly glued and not easy to open so the box had a slight tear but the parts still in plastic and wrapping. They say they will not accept a return as the box slightly torn. HOW can one open the boxes to see even if the parts are not broken without tearing the box. I would never ever buy off this company yes they are cheap but bad information so parts did not match and then refuse to accept a return because of the box. DO NOT USE THEM"
"Dreadful company. Got our order completely wrong, sending incomplete bathroom suite, wrong tiles and damaged items. Cost us a fortune in delays with our plumber. Not so much as an apology from the company. Beware. It may look good value but it might not end up being as cheap by the time you've had to waste time and money putting it right."
"Since July 2015 I have made several requests for the certificate of verification for the work the electrician did on behalf of Bathshop321 for my bathroom installation. I have been told I will get it within two or three weeks, and sometimes within a few days. The last letter states that my previous request was going to be 'sorted imminently'. The last promise was 29th November 2015. It is now January 2016. However, all Customer Services do is make promises but don't seem to follow things up (as with other problems I had, which took the same course of action). Which meant I had to take the time and trouble of writing a letter to them. The contract states I will receive a Minor Electrical Works Certificate. It is exhausting having to keep asking for the said certificate. Very very very disappointing."
Bathshop321 Customer Services is rated 2.13 based on 23 reviews