Bathroom Spare Parts Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Bathroom Spare Parts
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Bathroom Spare Parts made you happy

"After placing order received email stating item was in stock and had been dispatched, and small item was posted by Royal Mail first class and was supposed to take 1-5 days. After 4 days nothing happened so emailed. Reply said we are expected stock any day now! Also money for the item was debited. Not remotely impressed."
Are you Bathroom Spare Parts? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Bathroom Spare Parts receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"We have used this company several times now, and each time been very impressed with their service, from identifying the correct parts, and then delivering in a quick time. Would defiantly recommend."
"Sourced my tap valve from a photo and delivered very quickly. Would definitely I nicely use again and highly recommend"
"“I had an on line chat about finding some washers for 20 year old taps. I still can't quite believe that they were located very quickly”"
"Never use this company, unless you like to gamble with your sanity... Short story - no information given about whether your order is actually in stock even after you have placed an order, let alone before. Therefore "Next day delivery" boast purely random feature of the experience. Phone line almost impossible at times to get through on. Delivery of entirely wrong parts, not just one, but all of them. Lying about ability to satisfactorily correct this. Finally Petty and desperate attempts to get out of paying for the £3.90 return postage of incorrect goods. Intrigued? Here's the long story.... Initially chose to order from them because website boasts "UK Next Day delivery if ordered before 1pm". Placed order. Received cursory email to say order had been received. Decided to call and check everything was ok as nothing further had arrived by midday. Phone line was impossible to get through on. After numerous attempts connected to someone who informed me that one part on my order would take up to a week to get in stock! No indication given in the website order process or email received to indicate this. Needless to say needing items for the next day I cancelled that part as I was told the others could be sent through in time for next day. Next day arrives and I wait in all day. No delivery. It turns up the following morning instead and on opening the parcel I find that not one but both remaining parts of the order are wrong! Manage to get through to customer service who tells me he can get the correct parts to me today, he will call back to confirm in half an hour. No call back. I manage to get through again only to be informed that it will only be possible to get them in the post today, not to me. Annoyed as (add expletive to taste...) I cancel and have to run round London to find the parts myself. Next day ask for returns procedure info/ reference and am told I can "use any delivery method I want" with some obscure words about the delivery cost. I make a point to clarify that I will receive my return postage costs refunded and get further obfuscation. Looking at their website notice small print that says they will "arrange suitable collection" of any goods sent by mistake. I point this out to them. They reluctantly tell me it involves sending a label and me dropping it off for pick-up at "corner shop". This seems more hassle than just sticking it in the post so after receiving further assurance that "Yes, once returned we'd refund the entirety of the order, postage and product in full" I just stick it in the 2nd class post instead. On informing them of this I am told that what they meant was outbound postage only, not my costs...!! Pointed out they were lying again, to no effect. I guess this is part of their customer services policy, to lie to their customers. At this point I actually became amused at how shambolic, inept and pathetically venal the whole transaction had become and decided to cut my losses on the worst transaction I have ever had with any entity that purports to be able to sell me a good or service. WORST EVER guys. By a long clear margin. Congratulations. I trust your business will survive long enough to learn and grow. But... then... I doubt it."
Bathroom Spare Parts is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews