Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

About Bathrooms of Distinction:

Established in 1989 - Family Run Bathroom Company. We keep the human element in all we do.

customerservice@bathroomsofdistinction.co.uk

Unit 2a Union Works
Bridge Street
Morley
Leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy
From start to finish it was a pleasure dealing with this company. Tara did her best to accommodate my requests for help pre-sales. Liam accommodated a speedy delivery for us as he was in the area and the goods were in stock. On delivery it was a bit day, Liam and Brett were so helpful, managing a smooth delivery during these difficult social distancing times. Hope you enjoyed the cool drinks and choccy biscuits. The product looks amazing, can't wait to see the transformation. Excellent company who seem to really value their customers. Highly recommended. Thanks Heather & Phil.
Hello Heather & Phil, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. Cool drinks and chocolate is always appreciated. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Very prompt service. Good quality product at the right price.
From start to finish a great company. No frills but they say what you should know and what you want to know. I collected my item from their premises, staff very polite and professional and the best bit - knocked spots off anyone for price, do not expect a fancy swanky showroom but do expect great service, product and price.
Hello Timothy, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
I had been looking for new furniture for our en-suite bathroom for quite a while & I particularly wanted a vanity unit with a large ceramic basin. Many of the bathrooom places I visited had one or two things I liked but I was hoping to get everything from one place. I visited BOD one afternoon by chance & was able to find everything I wanted. With some advice from a Andy, I ordered everything (apart from tiles) for my ensuite. I wanted to change a couple of things & it wasn't an issue at all. Great choice & just as important, good customer service. My new ensuite is now fitted & it looks great.
Many thanks for your kind words. We care about what we do and to have an honest reviews from real customers is worth so much as it lets people know that there are still companies like ours out there that do really care about them. Thank you. Andrew
We needed Aqua step flooring in a hurry. Not only were BOD competitively priced, they went out of their way to find what we wanted and make it available. They were knowledgeable too and gave advice about the product which we are very pleased with. Thank you, BOD.
Good service from very helpful staff. The item I ordered was on back order and someone called me straight away to offer an alternative at no extra cost.
Fab so far - great price, fast delivery and when I had some follow up questions they were 1st class helpful. No question I would recommend
Good quality product, excellent delivery - ordered on Friday and delivered Monday.
very pleased with the service asked questions before buying which they answered promptly and kept us updated with the delivery.
fantastic quality, and ordered and arrived within 10 days , very pleased with service, definitely use them again.
The ordering process was simple and easy to follow. Ordered at the weekend and received on Wednesday - delighted.
GREAT TO DEAL WITH GREAT SERVICE
very easy transaction. Shower panel was delivered safely and on time.
Excellent service and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend!
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.78 based on 122 reviews