Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

About Bathrooms of Distinction:

Established in 1989 - Family Run Bathroom Company. We keep the human element in all we do.

customerservice@bathroomsofdistinction.co.uk

Unit 2a Union Works
Bridge Street
Morley
Leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy
Excellent service. Lovely people to do business with.
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We pride ourselves on our service, advice and being able to get the products to customers quickly and hassle free. Hopefully we will see you both again soon.
From start to finish, a great company to deal with. Quality fittings, great choice. I would happily recommend to anyone. Thank you
Hello Carey, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with your products. We pride ourselves on our service, advice and being able to get the products to customers quickly and hassle free. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
I received the heated towel rail I ordered very promptly. I found the customer services very friendly & helpful. And we're delighted with the towel rail .
Hello Kathryn, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are thrilled you are so happy with your towel rail. We pride ourselves on our service, advice and being able to get the products to customers quickly and hassle free. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Straight forward to deal with. Collected item from store. Friendly staff.
Hello Andrea, Thank you for the incredibly kind review. We pride ourselves on our service, advice and being able to get the products to customers quickly and hassle free. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Great service. Very helpful and quick delivery. Thank you
Hi Mike, Thank you for the incredibly kind review. We pride ourselves on our service, adivce and being able to deliver to schedules when required.
Great product and even better customer services. Really pleased. Thank you
Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for the review, reviews are incrediby important to us. We are glad everything has gone well for your project and we have been able to help.
I was impressed by the personalised service and the extra effort made to get me the order on time.
Hi Rob, thank you for your review. We appreciate all of the reviews we receive, positive or otherwise. Unfortunately some reviews are negative but we think that overwhelmingly they are positive so we are delighted that you have highlighted the service you received. We do quote 3-7 days for orders to arrive but where possible we will squeeze an extra delivery on the van or make a quick collection from our suppliers to get an item in stock for an even faster turnaround. If people give us a call (0113 218 9830) before placing an urgent order we will do everything we can to get it to them on time. Thank you again and hopefully next time we can get the full 5 stars.
Very good product and very helpful people
Thank you for your kind review Ian. All reviews are extremely important to us and we genuinely learn and adapt from every order, experience and interaction we have. It really is great when that is highlighted in honest reviews such as yours. Equally we appreciate the feedback on the products, we do only sell branded products and avoid the cheap, unbranded stuff that is all over the internet. We are a small team but are available Monday - Saturday through Live Chat, on the phone (0113 218 9830) or via email (sales@bodleeds.co.uk).
The customer service was phenomenal. I unknowingly ordered the wrong product and they noticed and phoned us and explained. They found the right product, reimbursed us the difference and promptly delivered our order. Thank you so much for a great service, with excellent quality and affordable prices.
Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for your review. Sometimes shopping online can be a pain and with 1000's of products on a screen a miss order on panel trims is easily done. That's why we never just process orders and ship them out. We do like to check them and make sure they seem complete, if not that's why we make the call. It saves our customers problems down the line when fitters are on site ready to go. We are glad we could get you the right trims and in your case were able to save you a little bit of money. I hope everything will look great when installed, if they aren't already.
Searched online for a special size glass panel. BOD were able to obtain one next day. No complaints from me . Very good service and communication.
Thank you for your kind review Tony. Reviews are incredibly important to us and they are always extremely welcome when they demonstrate our service. Where possible we will always try and get items dispatched as quickly as possible and although we suggest allowing up to seven working days we are available on the phone and will work with our customers to get what they need, when they need it. We hope everything goes well and the return panel is doing it's job.
Half way through having my bathroom fitted, found we didn’t have enough flooring ( even though bath store put an extra pack on the order, just in case! ) spent all morning trying to locate a pack that could be delivered ASAP without being over charged. Explained this to the guy I spoke to , who was very helpful and received my flooring the following day at a reasonable price. Fantastic service.
Thank your for such a kind review. Usually our deliveries take between 2 - 7 days but as is the case we were able to deliver your flooring the next day. Where possible we will always go the extra mile for our customers. I am glad you found our prices reasonable, we always aim to offer some of the very best prices available on the internet. Considering flooring we price per the pack and not per sqm. Whilst per sqm pricing initially appears cheaper, as you found out it can be incredibly misleading when the advertised price increases by 80% for the full pack. We hope in the future you will use us again.
Can’t fault the service from the staff to ensure my deadline was met. Highly recommend.
Hi Dave, Thank you for your feedback. Whilst we always say deliveries can take between 2-7 days we are always happy to help out where we can and work to very tight deadlines. We are glad we were able to help and hope you will think of us next time you are needing anything.
Whilst the order I placed was for a fairly nominal amount, the customer service was absolutely fantastic. Staff were very helpful and went above and beyond.
Thank you for such a kind review. Regardless of the amount, our intention is always to offer fantastic service, Every customer and every order is important to us. We are pleased to have received a second order from you in such a short space of time.
Amazing customer service! Thank you so much Liam!
Hi Oliver, Thank you for such a wonderful review of our service, particularly of Liam. Where possible we always strive to help out where we can and we are glad we could get everything sorted for you on this occasion. We would also like to thank you for your patience throughout the process and working well with us.
Never again will I use BOD I have used this company in the past with a fantastic experience, but following my latest experience I will not use them again. I ordered a bathroom suite from them and they wanted to compete with a price I had from another local company which is fine. Big mistake by me on the day ofthe agreed delivery they rang me mid morning to tell me they would deliver the following day, I said no chance as I had already removed the customers bathroom they said they would ring me back straight away, I finally rang them at 4pm after not hearing anything I was told a load of excuses. Eventually they agreed to deliver the following morning this left me 2 wages out of pocket. When they did deliver they blamed there supplier. When I unpacked the furniture they were from 2 different companies and were a different shade, once again I phoned and after several calls they agreed to Change the unit however the new unit was not the size I ordered they clearly wanted rid of old stock because the WHB had its waste etc fitted. I am totally disappointed with this company and will never use or recommend they to anyone ever again. This experience has cost me about 1 1/2 days wages for two people analysis they can say is I hope you will use us again ha ha I would rather use Wicks
Hi John, Thank you for your review, we do take all reviews seriously and look to improve based on honest feedback. Although there are failings on our part as a company, I do take some pride in our service despite you feeling wholly let down. I felt that when we arranged a replacement bath for you (after you had damaged the original), charged you cost price and delivered it to you within two hours of you informing us was something other bathroom businesses simply wouldn't have managed. This would have saved time and extra costs for you. To analyse your review we did phone you on Thursday to ask whether or not it was still the Thursday you were wanting the delivery or whether Friday was better as we were still waiting for the furniture from our supplier. You told us it was definitely the Thursday as you were ripping out the clients bathroom that day. Unfortunately our supplier did let us down and didn't deliver the items. We understand this is our problem and not yours. Store deliveries can happen anywhere up to 20:00 and we don't agree set delivery times with our customers as normal practice. When you phoned at 16:00 we understood that this was too late for you to accept delivery that day and you were unwilling to wait, it was then we rearranged delivery between 07:30 and 08:30 the following morning, we delivered around 08:15. We did source alternative furniture that fitted within your budget and one piece we did already have in stock, unfortunately, the shade of white was different in your lighting, we did swap this without any hesitation and without being argumentative it did not require several calls. We did explain that the furniture we had sourced was 50mm larger in size, which you did accept. The issue with sourcing products to such a tight budget is that the whole market simply isn't open for selection. We did hope you would use us again as our interactions did seem positive especially after we very quickly delivered the replacement bath for you. We would welcome the opportunity to supply for you again if you ever were willing to give us the chance.
On Wednesday I went into Bathrooms of Distinction looking for a new bathroom suite. I was very wary as I had been into other stores where I was either badgered into a sale or completely dismissed, however I needn’t have been so worried. Brett helped me work to the idea that I had, and within my budget. He couldn’t have been more helpful and patient with me as we worked through different products and styles to achieve my dream bathroom. I really would recommend.
Thank you Catherine for your positive review. All reviews are important to us so it is always a pleasure to receive such a positive one. It was great to work alongside you to arrange everything you need for your bathroom rennovation and I am sure it will serve you for years to come. Good luck with the work.
Terrible terrible experience Terrible terrible experience. I don't know who the emails are handled by but clearly very very rude and patronizing. If my request (all within my statutory rights) is an inconvenience to them they will simply ignore you. When I do get a reply (after 3-4 follow up emails) - they always hit back with one worded replies. As things stand I have been misled and cannot get this sorted. I urge someone to contact me ASAP or I'll have to get in touch with Trading Standards!
Thank you for your feedback, despite this particular review being overwhelmingly negative all feedback is important to us. Although we have never dealt with you directly as our customer, we will look to improve based on your feedback. It is a shame that our service compelled you to leave this review here and on other prominent online review sites. Although on this occasion our service has fallen short of your expectations I am pleased that we have been able to rectify the situation in which this review is based. First of all I am glad your works were not unnecessarily delayed due to the change of mind as we were able to quickly get the alternative out to you so work could continue. The products that were no longer wanted we have now successfully confirmed a collection date for, a collection made direct by the manufacture who has apologised for their delay in resolving this matter. I do hope that in the future you may consider giving us another chance
I'd thoroughly reccomed BoD. I have used them many times now, particularly for shower panelling, and the range a available and pricing is extremely competitive. The huge bonus is the warehouse has a large show room allowing you to view all the the types of panelling, which can look very different compared to just going of photos from an online website. They sell a whole range of bathroom accessories, showers, units, etc, and the ikea style mock rooms give a great idea in to what you want if you're stuck for ideas. It is also a local independent, not a corporation like B&Q, and I'd rather support local traders. The staff are helpful and professional and have on numerous occasions jumped straight into their van and dropped my stuff of for free due to living close by. Thoroughly reccomed.a definite 5 stars from me.
These guys are the best. The only place that I could get my floor tiles in time for Christmas. Andy and his colleagues went over and above to get it sorted out so I can highly recommend using this company. Communication is excellent too, Andy kept me informed about the order evry step ofthe way. Thanks guys, 2 thumbs up tovyou all.
No hesitation in recommending - I made a last minute order and within 24 hours Andy had not only beaten every other internet price but had personally collected my order from the suppliers and my radiators were installed and working that same day. No empty promises just genuine customer service - Thank you
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.78 based on 122 reviews