Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

About Bathrooms of Distinction:

Established in 1989 - Family Run Bathroom Company. We keep the human element in all we do.

customerservice@bathroomsofdistinction.co.uk

Unit 2a Union Works
Bridge Street
Morley
Leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy
Absolutely first class! Nothing was too much trouble and they were so helpful. Best service we have ever received. Thank you so much for going over and above what you needed too for us.
Hello Kerry, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us. We cannot thank you enough for the flowers, we were truly touched.
Service was amazing and more than helpful from start of order till delivered highly recommend.
Hello Lisa, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us.
Excellent service from my Initially enquiry through to delivery. I was recommended bathroom of distinctions and I can’t recommend them enough! Excellent service. Highly highly recommend. Thank you.
Hello Sharon, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us.
Distinction from me. Great prices, great service
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us.
Hannah, Liam, and the BoD customer service team have been responsive and helpful, despite working in difficult conditions during the Coronavirus pandemic. I needed to make changes to my order, and they were happy to accommodate, with delivery quick and efficient. Great service!
Hello Darrell, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us. Hannah & Liam.
Service very good and technical advice offered when needed.
Bathrooms of Distinction 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are only a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us.
Came to BOD when looking for items for a main bathroom, two en-suite and a cloak room just to compare prices having thought we had nailed the best prices! We received a Fantastic price for all we needed and items not stocked they obtained from a number of suppliers. The team was fantastic and supported us throughout with delivering be arranged within the week. Only regret was that we had already ordered the cabinet’s from another supplier. Would definitely recommend the service ,quality and support. Thanks and all done and fitted before lock down. Working for the NHS at this time would be good to have the opportunity to relax in one x
Hello Albert, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. You really have made our day. As a key worker in the NHS we thank you for all that you do, especially during these difficult times. It has been a pleasure getting to know you.
Very Good Service Indeed
Hello Stuart, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. Reviews like this really made our day. We hope to see you again if ever you need us.
Items not opened or fitted yet, just waiting on installer but customer service given to choose correct items and associated fittings was superb. They second checked everything and suggested alternatives where they saw I'd made errors. Look forward to seeing bathroom wet panels in situ once installed.
Hello Ingrid, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We do check all orders as some of the products we sell can be a little confusing and we like to ensure your order is right the first time. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need any after support on the products when they can be fitted.
Really happy very polite friendly staff dealt with few think Colette was one cant remember other names but all extremely helpful product we have used so far is the shower tray couldn’t recommend more yet to use other products as work on hold due to Covid 19 def would tell others thanks so much
Hello Heidi, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. I do believe you have spoken to nearly all of our small team and your review has made our day. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need any after support on any products when they can be fitted.
No hassle in assisting me choosing the right product, going so far as to show me alternate options which were better value in the end. 5* Customer Service
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. Hopefully we will see you again soon if you ever need us.
Excellent customer service, very helpful. Very quick delivery and all very efficient. Very personal service. Thank you
Hello Steve, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. Hopefully we will see you again soon if you ever need us.
The customer service I received from the bathrooms of distinction team was fantastic, i spoke to everyone in the team who couldn’t be more helpful with my bath order. They were so understanding and very supportive throughout my order query. I don’t think I’ve ever been looked after so well. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you all, you are all so lovely! All the best, Emily
Hello Emily, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. Hopefully we will see you again soon if you ever need us.
Excellent customer service speedy delivery and overall a good experience thank you!
Hello Lyndsey, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received, and we would like to thank you once again for your kind email to our Customer Service team. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Fantastic customer service super fast delivery and amazing products highly recommend this company and will certainly use again
Hello Rob, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received, and we would like to thank you once again for your kind email to our Customer Service team. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Cannot fault this company Good service.
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Great service, quick delivery and quality products
Great service, quick delivery and quality products
Wow fantastic price. Shower panel is what I was expecting. Quality excellent. Deliver very quick.
Bathrooms of Distinction 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Hello Jennifer, Thank you very much for your kind review.
Good communication, competitive prices and quick delivery. Would have been very good but a couple of the wetwall boards I ordered were slightly damaged.
Hello Ian, Thank you for your positive review of our service. We are sorry you have experienced a less than perfect overall satisfaction once the goods were received. We were unaware of any issues as the products you ordered come directly from our supplier. I will follow up with an email to talk through a solution. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an overall positive review.
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.78 based on 122 reviews