BODLeeds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BODLeeds

About BODLeeds: A Family run business trading for the last 30 years. Quality bathrooms without the price tag.

sales@bodleeds.co.uk

unit 2a union works
bridge street
morley
leeds

How would you rate BODLeeds?

Verified Reviewer

Would certainly recommend this company. Pleased with the product and received faultless service from beginning to end with excellent customer service. I will be recommending them and will definitely order through them again.
Glenn A
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service from Andrew, who was knowledgeable about the product and most helpful
Highly recommended.
Maggie M
Verified Reviewer

We had looked at many websites and catalogues and could not find what we wanted, we also like the personal touch, so we decided to visit the showroom in Morley, Leeds. They were helpful and courteous and we were able to see what we were buying. Prices are very competitive, I am therefore very happy to recommend this company to my friends.
Chris D
Unverified Reviewer

I have yet to purchase the items I require, but having visited various showrooms and spoken to numerous salespeople, this place is where you need to visit. I needed advice about a jacuzzi bath and a quality shower and every question could be answered. I will be sorting out the order for both my own house and my portfolio on Monday👍
Mr Bradley, S
Verified Reviewer

We needed Aqua step flooring in a hurry. Not only were BOD competitively priced, they went out of their way to find what we wanted and make it available. They were knowledgeable too and gave advice about the product which we are very pleased with. Thank you, BOD.
Verified Reviewer

"Fast, efficient service. Reasonably priced"
RJO
Verified Reviewer

"I do not know why it took me so long to find BOD Leeds on Google search. All the better known sites were prominent every time I made a search for the products I was looking for, then suddenly the BOD Leeds website was there and I am so grateful that it was, because after 3 days of looking I was beginning to despair of ever finding exactly what I wanted. So I placed my order - no compromise necessary as BOD Leeds had exactly what I wanted - and much cheaper than a very similar alternative on another website. Items ordered 29 August, received (delivery pre-advised) today 1 September (4 days) in perfect condition, and delivered by a very pleasant guy. This is how shopping on the internet should always be - perfect and hassle free.
Verified Reviewer

I ordered twice from this company and both times there was lack of service, items were not delivered on time and had to keep chasing it up with different info given every time I called promised to forward tracking details never happened and delivery did not arrive either which means one thing not sent! Would definitely not recommend unless you're happy to be messed around
Help.. Please put your name. Its pointless telling stories about us when you remain anonymous. Come on be brave. Just so we are all clear threatening to leave negative reviews is a nasty thing to do. Just like people who do it.
Mrs S C

Excellent service
Verified Reviewer

Best price found on internet, fast delivery and excellent customer service
Michael L
Verified Reviewer

After being let down by another supplier i contacted BODLeeds to see if they could help with a quick delivery they gave excellent service and delivered my bath in plenty of time for it to be fitted.
You can't beat good customer service and you have it.
Thank you ????

Mike Longford

Mr & M
Unverified Reviewer

We have now used this company on two occasions to purchase bathroom products and each time the service has been impeccable.
The products were as expected and arrived in good order.
We have also been impressed with the courier who arrived on the date expected, was friendly and helped carry the heavy packages into our home.
Would have no hesitation in recommending BOD for bathroom products
Mo K
Unverified Reviewer

They were vey polite and extremely helpful, in accommodating everything that I had asked for, and managed to obtain a bath that would have normally taken four weeks delivered in less than two
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

We have purchased panels for a shower in the past and find them much better than tiling! We are fitting a new shower and used Google to find the products and Bathrooms of Distinction were the best value! We ordered on the Monday and the products arrived by Friday! There was a minor issue with the payment, possibly us clicking the wrong box! But Andrew was on the case immediately calling me and staying in touch until everything was in order which took a day! I would definitely recommend this company and use them again if the need arises.
JR
Verified Reviewer

After many days planning and researching bathroom items we had narrowed the order down according to Internet prices. I stumbled across Bathrooms of Distinction in Morley as they were cheaper on one item. After a couple of emails when i gave Andrew my best overall quote , he offered to 'price match' which was acceptable because subject to meeting him and the close proximity to Morley we were much happier to deal face to face. We visited Andrew's showroom this afternoon and were very impressed with his advice and knowledge. If you require any item , this is the place to go. The displays are superb . We will be back for sure.
Many thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated. We love to help out where we can. There is no substitute for seeing the quality before you buy something.
Verified Reviewer

I needed a item urgently after being let down by QS supplies (QS website falsely stated delivery in 2-3 working days but after a week they advised they had none in stock for another week). Bathrooms of Distinction were able to ship it immediately and it arrived the next day which got me out of a massive hole as my plumber was booked.
I will definitely use BoD again but never QS
Many thanks for your kind words. Its nice to see that our efforts are appreciated.
We will always go that extra mile to help if we can.
Pauline I
Verified Reviewer

There was a misunderstanding regarding my order. I contacted them by telephone and I was treated with respect and patience. Their customer service was excellent. I was also very happy with the goods I purchased - good price and good quality.
Caroline
Verified Reviewer

Really impressed with this company, found them on google after being let down by another company. They processed my order really quickly and exceeded my expectations.

Superb tttttt
Jeremy
Verified Buyer

The ordered shower screen arrived promptly and was exactly as described. Excellent value.
BODLeeds is rated 4.73 based on 44 reviews