BODLeeds Reviews

33 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

A Family run business trading for the last 30 years. Quality bathrooms without the price tag.

sales@bodleeds.co.uk

unit 2a union works
bridge street
morley
leeds

How would you rate BODLeeds?

Mr & M
Unverified Reviewer

We have now used this company on two occasions to purchase bathroom products and each time the service has been impeccable.
The products were as expected and arrived in good order.
We have also been impressed with the courier who arrived on the date expected, was friendly and helped carry the heavy packages into our home.
Would have no hesitation in recommending BOD for bathroom products
Mo K
Unverified Reviewer

They were vey polite and extremely helpful, in accommodating everything that I had asked for, and managed to obtain a bath that would have normally taken four weeks delivered in less than two
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

We have purchased panels for a shower in the past and find them much better than tiling! We are fitting a new shower and used Google to find the products and Bathrooms of Distinction were the best value! We ordered on the Monday and the products arrived by Friday! There was a minor issue with the payment, possibly us clicking the wrong box! But Andrew was on the case immediately calling me and staying in touch until everything was in order which took a day! I would definitely recommend this company and use them again if the need arises.
JR
Verified Reviewer

After many days planning and researching bathroom items we had narrowed the order down according to Internet prices. I stumbled across Bathrooms of Distinction in Morley as they were cheaper on one item. After a couple of emails when i gave Andrew my best overall quote , he offered to 'price match' which was acceptable because subject to meeting him and the close proximity to Morley we were much happier to deal face to face. We visited Andrew's showroom this afternoon and were very impressed with his advice and knowledge. If you require any item , this is the place to go. The displays are superb . We will be back for sure.
Many thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated. We love to help out where we can. There is no substitute for seeing the quality before you buy something.
Verified Reviewer

I needed a item urgently after being let down by QS supplies (QS website falsely stated delivery in 2-3 working days but after a week they advised they had none in stock for another week). Bathrooms of Distinction were able to ship it immediately and it arrived the next day which got me out of a massive hole as my plumber was booked.
I will definitely use BoD again but never QS
Many thanks for your kind words. Its nice to see that our efforts are appreciated.
We will always go that extra mile to help if we can.
Pauline I
Verified Reviewer

There was a misunderstanding regarding my order. I contacted them by telephone and I was treated with respect and patience. Their customer service was excellent. I was also very happy with the goods I purchased - good price and good quality.
Caroline
Verified Reviewer

Really impressed with this company, found them on google after being let down by another company. They processed my order really quickly and exceeded my expectations.

Superb tttttt
Jeremy
Verified Buyer

The ordered shower screen arrived promptly and was exactly as described. Excellent value.
Keith
Verified Buyer

Good service from very helpful staff.
The item I ordered was on back order and someone called me straight away to offer an alternative at no extra cost.
Lindsay
Verified Buyer

The product was fine. However I was not pleased with the courier company because the outer box had a massive dent on one side and they left the goods outside my front door when I was not in, it could have been stolen and I would not known about it. They could have left it with one of my neighbours to collect when I got home and told me via a card in the post box. So top marks for the product and a very poor for the delivery.
Peter

No Problems, arrived 2 days later, good price too
Kevin
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the quality of this product
Juliet
Verified Buyer

We ordered a stand alone mirror to go on the window sill. The service was very prompt and efficient.
Grant
Verified Buyer

ordered 2 flipper panels for walkthrough shower - not in stock, but company quickly arranged direct shipment from manufacturers (Roman) - excellent product / easily fitted / the panels look great and function very well - good value and excellent customer service --thank you
Jean
Verified Buyer

order processing was excellent and delivery prompt.
Andy
Verified Buyer

Superb service from start to finish!
Matthew

Really good
Suzanne
Verified Buyer

Item purchased was the cheapest I could find, which was really good. Service was first class, from point of order to delivery, which was very quick.

Juli
Verified Buyer

The product arrived unwrapped, so although we are very happy generally with the quality of the aquaboard, there are some scratches present on the panel which mar the presentation and would presumably not be there had it been wrapped. My elderly father received the delivery and did not notice the scratches otherwise I would have contacted you before now.
BODLeeds is rated 4.76 based on 33 reviews