BODLeeds Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend BODLeeds

About BODLeeds: A Family run business trading for the last 30 years. Quality bathrooms without the price tag.

sales@bodleeds.co.uk

unit 2a union works
bridge street
morley
leeds

How would you rate BODLeeds ?

"Hello bodleeds. I would just like to thank everyone at bod for the fantastic service I received, from ordering to you arranging a special delivery to Liverpool so my overseas carriers could collect same day & deliver to my house in Spain. All items arrived Sat morning. I was also very impressed with the amount of protective packaging on all the items. Once again, many thanks for an excellent service."
"The items were received very promptly. They were all excellent quality for a competitive price. I would definitely recommend Bathrooms of Distinction for their excellent customer service."
"I had been looking for new furniture for our en-suite bathroom for quite a while & I particularly wanted a vanity unit with a large ceramic basin. Many of the bathrooom places I visited had one or two things I liked but I was hoping to get everything from one place. I visited BOD one afternoon by chance & was able to find everything I wanted. With some advice from a Andy, I ordered everything (apart from tiles) for my ensuite. I wanted to change a couple of things & it wasn't an issue at all. Great choice & just as important, good customer service. My new ensuite is now fitted & it looks great."
Many thanks for your kind words. We care about what we do and to have an honest reviews from real customers is worth so much as it lets people know that there are still companies like ours out there that do really care about them. Thank you. Andrew
"Ordered on line late evning yesterday and nhad a message early tody that the order was already being processed. Thanks. You were reccommended by a friend of my daughter's."
"I bought the pull out shower hose with parking collar from Bathrooms of Distinction and was struggling to find a suitable fitting to attach it to the 15mm water supply. Having exhausted the local merchants I got back in touch with BOD and they had responded within 30 mins that they'd look into it and after another 30 mins they had the appropriate fitting in the post and confirmed it in an email. The quality of the product I received was fantastic and the customer service is exemplorary and I'd strongly recommend them."
"Having scoured the internet and called bathroom showrooms nationwide to no avail for a hard to come by pentangle shower tray, I was delighted when Bathrooms of Distinction Leeds called me back to say they could get one next day and I could pick it up. Sadly upon opening the package the tray was cracked on the side meaning it couldn’t be installed by the fitters today as planned.Andrew made some calls with suppliers and though the exact same tray was not back in stock until next week. As this wasn’t an option for us he managed to source a suitable tray and I was able to collect direct from the supplier so that the project was not held up (extending labour costs). I received fabulous customer service on both occasions and it goes to show that when things go wrong, the measure of a good company is how they deal with the issue. In this instance I can’t fault BOD and can highly recommend them. They called as promised and kept me informed of order status. Thank you I can now breathe a sigh of relief!"
"Would certainly recommend this company. Pleased with the product and received faultless service from beginning to end with excellent customer service. I will be recommending them and will definitely order through them again."
"Brilliant service from Andrew, who was knowledgeable about the product and most helpful Highly recommended."
"We had looked at many websites and catalogues and could not find what we wanted, we also like the personal touch, so we decided to visit the showroom in Morley, Leeds. They were helpful and courteous and we were able to see what we were buying. Prices are very competitive, I am therefore very happy to recommend this company to my friends."
"I have yet to purchase the items I require, but having visited various showrooms and spoken to numerous salespeople, this place is where you need to visit. I needed advice about a jacuzzi bath and a quality shower and every question could be answered. I will be sorting out the order for both my own house and my portfolio on Monday👍"
Mr Bradley, S
Verified Reviewer
"We needed Aqua step flooring in a hurry. Not only were BOD competitively priced, they went out of their way to find what we wanted and make it available. They were knowledgeable too and gave advice about the product which we are very pleased with. Thank you, BOD."
""Fast, efficient service. Reasonably priced""
""I do not know why it took me so long to find BOD Leeds on Google search. All the better known sites were prominent every time I made a search for the products I was looking for, then suddenly the BOD Leeds website was there and I am so grateful that it was, because after 3 days of looking I was beginning to despair of ever finding exactly what I wanted. So I placed my order - no compromise necessary as BOD Leeds had exactly what I wanted - and much cheaper than a very similar alternative on another website. Items ordered 29 August, received (delivery pre-advised) today 1 September (4 days) in perfect condition, and delivered by a very pleasant guy. This is how shopping on the internet should always be - perfect and hassle free."
"I ordered twice from this company and both times there was lack of service, items were not delivered on time and had to keep chasing it up with different info given every time I called promised to forward tracking details never happened and delivery did not arrive either which means one thing not sent! Would definitely not recommend unless you're happy to be messed around"
Help.. Please put your name. Its pointless telling stories about us when you remain anonymous. Come on be brave. Just so we are all clear threatening to leave negative reviews is a nasty thing to do. Just like people who do it.
"Excellent service"
"Best price found on internet, fast delivery and excellent customer service"
"After being let down by another supplier i contacted BODLeeds to see if they could help with a quick delivery they gave excellent service and delivered my bath in plenty of time for it to be fitted. You can't beat good customer service and you have it. Thank you ???? Mike Longford"
"We have now used this company on two occasions to purchase bathroom products and each time the service has been impeccable. The products were as expected and arrived in good order. We have also been impressed with the courier who arrived on the date expected, was friendly and helped carry the heavy packages into our home. Would have no hesitation in recommending BOD for bathroom products"
"They were vey polite and extremely helpful, in accommodating everything that I had asked for, and managed to obtain a bath that would have normally taken four weeks delivered in less than two"
"We have purchased panels for a shower in the past and find them much better than tiling! We are fitting a new shower and used Google to find the products and Bathrooms of Distinction were the best value! We ordered on the Monday and the products arrived by Friday! There was a minor issue with the payment, possibly us clicking the wrong box! But Andrew was on the case immediately calling me and staying in touch until everything was in order which took a day! I would definitely recommend this company and use them again if the need arises."
BODLeeds is rated 4.76 based on 50 reviews