Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

About Bathrooms of Distinction:

Established in 1989 - Family Run Bathroom Company. We keep the human element in all we do.

customerservice@bathroomsofdistinction.co.uk

Unit 2a Union Works
Bridge Street
Morley
Leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy
Amazing service from start to finish. Would have rated higher if the option was there;-). Ordering from website straight forward and easy. Customer service exceptional Even the driver who delivered was professional yet friendly and polite. Product opened and it looks good. Will definitely be recommending.
I took delivery today and am really happy with the whole process. From ordering to delivery everything was smooth. Originally, delivery was scheduled for a few days ago but I was unable to take it that day as I was not in. It was no problem though and it was simply rescheduled. Brilliant customer service. On the actual delivery day you are given access to real-time tracking and updated by text confirming what was happening. It was all very good and I really do find that sort of thing useful. The driver was really friendly and helpful too. I’ve not seen a service where they unpack the goods for you to check on delivery before they leave but I really liked it. I’ll definitely use them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. A++
Hello Ben, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Brilliant customer service, extremely helpful, Never kept waiting long for the phone to be answered very helpful delivery driver.
Hello Stephanie, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Honest advice regarding lead times. Items delivered on time and at a great price. Courteous and professional. Thank you
Hello Martin, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Fantastic company, can't do enough for you, very helpful, excellent customer service, will definitely shop here again.
Hello Sally, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
I had been let down by another supplier and had idle builders costing me money. BOD helped me source the product I wanted, provided excellent customer service and advice, I will certainlu use in the future
Hello Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We were more than happy to help and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you ever need us again.
From start to finish a great company. No frills but they say what you should know and what you want to know. I collected my item from their premises, staff very polite and professional and the best bit - knocked spots off anyone for price, do not expect a fancy swanky showroom but do expect great service, product and price.
Hello Timothy, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Great service from start to finish. Easy to navigate website. Great communication to explain the delivery time frame. Helpful and friendly delivery driver. Catherine in customer service was a delight to speak to, friendly and extremely helpful. The products I ordered were very competitively priced too. Thank you BOD.
Hello Joanne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. You have truly made my day. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything again. Kind regards, Catherine.
Things go wrong from time to time & the mark of a good company is how they resolve that issue. BOD not only quickly & effciently arranged for the manufacturer to send a missing part but they also did it again when it turned out I'd ordered the wrong part. All without cost to me, even though they would have been justified in charging me for my error. Thank you BOD, I'll definitely be using you again.
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
BOD customer service is 5 star. They respond to emails really quickly, the service is lightening fast. Unfortunately, the shower screen I had ordered got damaged in transit - they sent another one to me the next day and arranged collection of the faulty product in 3 days. After having a pretty horrendous experience with VictorianPlumbing, it was a real relief to have excellent service from BOD.
Recently purchased a combination unit. Admittedly delivery took nearly three weeks instead of seven to ten days, but their customer service was excellent. Tara especially was top notch, nothing was too much trouble. Would certainly buy with them again.
You were never a nuisance, in fact a pleasure to deal with and understanding. Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. Your comments have been passed on to Tara. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Very pleased with the product and quick delivery appreciated.
Hello Will, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
We placed our order with BoD for Multipanel wall panels. BoD placed the order with Multipanel who delivered direct. The panels arrived whilst we were out, the Multipanel delivery agent didn't wait to hear from us and left them leaning against the garage in the rain, so they were unsupported along the main body of the boards. This meant the boards flexed in the middle and got wet, so by the time it came to fit they were all warped out of shape. This meant I had paid for the time for trades to be on site to fit these panels which they were unable to do, that I potentially had a four figure sum of panels wrecked which I now needed to claim for, that I would have to fight to get availability for trades to come back out and that most importantly, my two young children still didn't have a bath. Having not had a bathroom since the start of March with the whole house under renovation, this was a bit of a nightmare, and added to the already significant stress we were experiencing over the house and the lack of availability of trades after the lockdown. I phoned BoD yesterday at 1320hrs (30th October 2020) and reached Hannah, who I can safely say has delivered the single best customer service experience of my life, which is not a comment I make lightly. Having explained the situation to Hannah, she was reassuring, supportive and incredibly proactive. I received two follow-up phonecalls from her that day, clarifying the progress of the issue and getting some more information from me (Luckily I had taken pictures of how they were left on delivery, the voicemail from the agent saying he'd leave them against the garage and I'd phoned MP as per their instructions on the delivery sheet to flag the issue of how the panels had been left outside). Today, the 31st at 1050hrs I received a call from her to let me know a replacement order of panels would be with me on Monday, less than 24hrs after raising the complaint with BoD. Because of her swift action in gaining a resolution, I was able to speak to the trades I had used and they are able to come back out to carry on the job. This is a master-class demonstration of customer service and after-sale care, and Hannah's diligence and commitment to customer care is precisely the sort of foundation a company needs to ensure a strong reputation and repeat business. By the end of today, because we all like a story with a happy ending, all our friends and colleagues will have heard about this 'drama' and how BoD and Hannah resolved the issue. As far as I'm concerned, for the rest of the significant amount of work we have to do, all our purchases will be with BoD based solely on Hannah's support throughout. It's one thing less to worry about knowing that our purchases can be made with confidence. Well done.
Hello Cal, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
I was very impressed with my experience using BODleeds, the customer service was amazing! Tara kept in contact with me throughout, letting me know updates on my purchase and did her best to get my item to me urgently as I was in desperate need of it! Also I love the fact they use Facebook Messenger as a contact platform as it is more user friendly and you tend to get a reply a lot sooner than email. I had never used the company before but I will certainly be using them again! I would recommend for sure, thank you Tara and the team at BODleeds!
The purchase went very smoothly. Delivery was quick.No problems encountered
Great service. Quality Goods delivered promptly to the Highlands. Take note other vendors.
Excellent customer service, extremely helpful with our requests and delivery altered to suit our needs, with no fuss at all. Also don't seem to charge the earth for products that are far more expensive from competitors. 100% would use again and highly recommend for all your bathroom requirements.
Hello Jo, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Thanks to the guys at Bathrooms of Discinction! I have already recommended Bathrooms of Distinction to several people. Excellent customer service from the ideas stage all the way through to delivery, keeping me in the loop at every stage. And when I mucked up, a speedy response to help me sort it quickly so I didn't have tradesmen sitting around waiting. Oh and excellent prices too! I won't go anywhere else for bathrooms now and hope they open Kitchens of Distinction before we embark on that project!
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
I ordered an oak kitchen worktop from BOD. Everything exceeded my expectations. The customer service was outstanding, the product was superb and all was delivered when they said it would be.
Hello John, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Superb service from you, bath ordered Tues and delivered Thurs. Really pleased with the quality of our Carronite Urban Bath and Panel. Dealt with Liam on the phone he was brill, answered all my questions, a very polite young man who was dealing with a 66 yr old female. 5* awarded to you
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you received. We will pass on your review to Liam. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.79 based on 126 reviews