Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

About Bathrooms of Distinction:

Established in 1989 - Family Run Bathroom Company. We keep the human element in all we do.

customerservice@bathroomsofdistinction.co.uk

Unit 2a Union Works
Bridge Street
Morley
Leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy
I ordered a pair of sensio IP44 pendant lights for my bathroom. Although the order was placed approximately 6 weeks ago, however due to unforseen circumstances it didnt arrive until today. I spoke with a wonderful lady called Catherine who was patient all the way through and immensely helpful. Due to the delay of the delivery they offered me free delivery although the delay was not caused by bathroom of distinction but actually from the manufacturers Sensio. Catherine was transparent through the whole ordeal but fundamentally her customer service was impeccable. If you are reading this Catherine.... a big thankyou to you. I know it can't have been easy running to the warehouse and checking for my purchase. The lighting was worth waiting for because they are actually beautiful. I had seen the same pendant lights and found bathroom of distinction came on top and beat everyone elses prices. Delivery arrived today and even the delivery driver ensured that the lights were fit for purpose and he too provided excellent customer service. I definately recommend bathrooms of distinction in terms of pricing, delivery and customer service. My number one place to go now and trust me you wont be disappointed.
Great product selection at the right price. Customer service is excellent if you have any sort of problem they go out of their way to help and resolve your issue.
I needed a new bath on line companies offered much better prices but I was apprehensive about ordering from a company that wasn't t local but encouraged by the excellent reviews that customers had given so I decided to take a leap of faith and very happy I did called a couple of times with queries they coulddn t have been more helpful Bath delivered on time young man called Liam very patient while we checked everything over Best customer service I have received in years Thank you Bodleeds
This is an outstanding company. Customer service is friendly and helpful, the products are high quality and both delivery and collection services work perfectly. Wouldn't use any other.
Excellent service - recently purchased a shower,tray and enclosure from BOD and had the pleasure of dealing with Catherine,nothing was too much trouble,any questions I had were answered immediately and BOD even price matched one of the items. Thank you BOD with a special shout out to Catherine. 5 star service,highly recommended.
My experience of customer service from BoD has been, without doubt, one that should be regarded throughout the retail business as simply "the platinum standard". Catherine went well beyond her job description in going the extra mile through her dogged determination and perseverance to get the supplies down to me, when all other retail outlets had failed. Liam was exemplary too in offering to solve delivery problems by adding a load to his full manifest and delivering it, late in the dark evening, to the edge of SE England. Congratulations to the pair of them. Mr Conway, you must be such a proud man to have these two on your staff! Keep and cherish them. One very satisfied customer Robin Wilding Robin Wilding
Robin, Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company and I am incredibly pleased that you have found us to be so helpful. Catherine has worked with us for a few years and is truly treasured by many. Liam has also worked with us for quite some time and again, he is an integral part of our team. We feel very lucky to have such hardworking and dedicated people working alongside us. Please never hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need us again. Brett and Hannah Conway.
I received top-drawer service from beginning to end with Katherine, willing to answer any and all questions I asked about the bath tub I ordered. She answered the phone and responded to emails very quickly. It was the best price I could find for the Carron Status bath. She explained how the delivery would work for Scotland so I understood why it had to be delivered on a specific date. The delivery went VERY smoothly, on schedule, and with great communication about its whereabouts enroute. They use their own driver so it was easy to trust that it would arrive safely. And Liam was so good about carrying it all up two flights of stairs to my flat. First class company!
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad to that our team was able to help. We work hard to deliver the best customer service we can and we're thrilled when we get positive feedback from customers like yourself. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us - we really appreciate it!
BoD were one of maybe 6 suppliers of different items we needed for our new bathroom. They stood out by providing great product at a fair price, but esp. by their excellent communication and brilliant delivery support. A young driver was badly delayed by motorway trouble, but kept us constantly informed. He finally arrived at 8pm, but couldn’t have been more courteous, helpful and friendly. Truly brilliant
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us, Hans. We're delighted that we were able to provide products and services that met your needs. We take pride in our customer service which is why we are pleased to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Our drivers are also dedicated to giving the best service within our industry and don't worry - he had a hotel close by. Thank you again for your feedback, it's very valuable to us.
BOD really go the extra mile. Customer service kept me upto date on my order. Delivery was quick and delivery driver was so helpful. Prices are very competitive. I would definitely use BOD again.
Thank you for your review of Bathrooms of Distinction! It's great to hear that our customer service and delivery exceeded your expectations. We're happy to know the competitive pricing was appreciated too. We've always been committed to providing exceptional value, not just in pricing but also with service. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.
Lovely product, well under the RRP price, and very high quality
Hello Paul, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We do pride ourselves in being as competitively priced as possible all year round. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
If you are requiring any Bathroom fittings be it bath or shower, furniture and accessories, then Bathrooms of Distinction is the place for you. If you are fortunate enough to speak to Catherine than you have struck GOLD! She is by far the best customer service person it has been my please to deal with, from any Company. Nothing is too much trouble and she responds very quickly to any email. Although I did prefer to speak with her. Bathrooms of Distinction you do not want to lose this person. Catherine is Excellent Many thanks Alan from Chorley Lancashire
Hello Alan, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. You have made Catherine's day and she will always be happy to speak to you if you ever need her again. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
5 star service..great customer service. Thanks Hannah and the team..
Hello Graham, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Great people to deal with with fair prices, great quality items and on-time delivery But customer services is where they're even stronger. Highly recommended
Hello John, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
I rarely leave reviews but, the level of service received from BOD has been truly exceptional and should be the standard by which all other businesses are judged. From ordering to delivery, I was kept fully informed and the product was delivered today at exactly the promised time. A really excellent experience!
Hello, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
We stumbled upon BOD accidentally while browsing the Web for a bath.. We're so glad we did! Catherine in customer service was so helpful when we contacted her with a query, nothing was ever too much trouble....adding additional items to our original order was hassle free too..!! From ordering to delivery we were kept updated.. Delivery driver made sure we were happy with everything before he left.. Family run, excellent customer service, great products at competitive prices.. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.. Thank you again!!
Hello Karen, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Superb company, prices & customer service from start to finish !! Cannot recommend them enough. They stayed in touch at every stage and Catherine is a complete asset to Bathrooms of Distinctions and i cannot thank her enough :). They kept me up to date with delivery date and then an approximate time on the day and it was accurate. Delivery chap was super friendly and even took the cardboard off of the bath for me to inspect it before he left !! Amazing amazing amazing…if i could give them 10 out of 5 stars then i would ! Thanks
Hello Jayne, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. You have truly made Catherine's day. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Excellent customer service, they did just as promised. Delivery by there own driver was excellent with great care during delivery thanks Lee Also thanks to Catherine for all your help Brilliantly company to deal with would definitely revisit.
Hello Elaine, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Truly excellent company. Ordered a number of large items and everything was delivered tosay with care and attention. Excellent pricing and really competitive. I received an email advising products were being checked before leaving for delivery and when the driver arrived, he advised he would wait until we checked the items ourselves and were happy to accept...this saves so much trouble...he even asked if we would like him to take the packing away. Large bathroom companies do not deliver this kind of service. Please use BOD Leeds they are excellent.
Hello Lee, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Amazing service from start to finish. Would have rated higher if the option was there;-). Ordering from website straight forward and easy. Customer service exceptional Even the driver who delivered was professional yet friendly and polite. Product opened and it looks good. Will definitely be recommending.
Hello Happy, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
I took delivery today and am really happy with the whole process. From ordering to delivery everything was smooth. Originally, delivery was scheduled for a few days ago but I was unable to take it that day as I was not in. It was no problem though and it was simply rescheduled. Brilliant customer service. On the actual delivery day you are given access to real-time tracking and updated by text confirming what was happening. It was all very good and I really do find that sort of thing useful. The driver was really friendly and helpful too. I’ve not seen a service where they unpack the goods for you to check on delivery before they leave but I really liked it. I’ll definitely use them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. A++
Hello Ben, Thank you for the incredibly kind review, we are delighted you are happy with the service you have received. We will also pass this on to your delivery driver. We are a small team so reviews like this really make our day. We hope to see you again if you ever need us.
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.81 based on 144 reviews