Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction

About Bathrooms of Distinction: Established in 1989 - Family Run Bathroom Company. We keep the human element in all we do.

sales@bodleeds.co.uk

unit 2a union works
bridge street
morley
leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Amazing customer service! Thank you so much Liam!"
"Never again will I use BOD I have used this company in the past with a fantastic experience, but following my latest experience I will not use them again. I ordered a bathroom suite from them and they wanted to compete with a price I had from another local company which is fine. Big mistake by me on the day ofthe agreed delivery they rang me mid morning to tell me they would deliver the following day, I said no chance as I had already removed the customers bathroom they said they would ring me back straight away, I finally rang them at 4pm after not hearing anything I was told a load of excuses. Eventually they agreed to deliver the following morning this left me 2 wages out of pocket. When they did deliver they blamed there supplier. When I unpacked the furniture they were from 2 different companies and were a different shade, once again I phoned and after several calls they agreed to Change the unit however the new unit was not the size I ordered they clearly wanted rid of old stock because the WHB had its waste etc fitted. I am totally disappointed with this company and will never use or recommend they to anyone ever again. This experience has cost me about 1 1/2 days wages for two people analysis they can say is I hope you will use us again ha ha I would rather use Wicks"
Hi John,

Thank you for your review, we do take all reviews seriously and look to improve based on honest feedback.

Although there are failings on our part as a company, I do take some pride in our service despite you feeling wholly let down. I felt that when we arranged a replacement bath for you (after you had damaged the original), charged you cost price and delivered it to you within two hours of you informing us was something other bathroom businesses simply wouldn't have managed. This would have saved time and extra costs for you.

To analyse your review we did phone you on Thursday to ask whether or not it was still the Thursday you were wanting the delivery or whether Friday was better as we were still waiting for the furniture from our supplier. You told us it was definitely the Thursday as you were ripping out the clients bathroom that day. Unfortunately our supplier did let us down and didn't deliver the items. We understand this is our problem and not yours.

Store deliveries can happen anywhere up to 20:00 and we don't agree set delivery times with our customers as normal practice. When you phoned at 16:00 we understood that this was too late for you to accept delivery that day and you were unwilling to wait, it was then we rearranged delivery between 07:30 and 08:30 the following morning, we delivered around 08:15.

We did source alternative furniture that fitted within your budget and one piece we did already have in stock, unfortunately, the shade of white was different in your lighting, we did swap this without any hesitation and without being argumentative it did not require several calls. We did explain that the furniture we had sourced was 50mm larger in size, which you did accept. The issue with sourcing products to such a tight budget is that the whole market simply isn't open for selection.

We did hope you would use us again as our interactions did seem positive especially after we very quickly delivered the replacement bath for you. We would welcome the opportunity to supply for you again if you ever were willing to give us the chance.
"On Wednesday I went into Bathrooms of Distinction looking for a new bathroom suite. I was very wary as I had been into other stores where I was either badgered into a sale or completely dismissed, however I needn’t have been so worried. Brett helped me work to the idea that I had, and within my budget. He couldn’t have been more helpful and patient with me as we worked through different products and styles to achieve my dream bathroom. I really would recommend."
Thank you Catherine for your positive review. All reviews are important to us so it is always a pleasure to receive such a positive one.

It was great to work alongside you to arrange everything you need for your bathroom rennovation and I am sure it will serve you for years to come. Good luck with the work.
"Terrible terrible experience Terrible terrible experience. I don't know who the emails are handled by but clearly very very rude and patronizing. If my request (all within my statutory rights) is an inconvenience to them they will simply ignore you. When I do get a reply (after 3-4 follow up emails) - they always hit back with one worded replies. As things stand I have been misled and cannot get this sorted. I urge someone to contact me ASAP or I'll have to get in touch with Trading Standards!"
Thank you for your feedback, despite this particular review being overwhelmingly negative all feedback is important to us. Although we have never dealt with you directly as our customer, we will look to improve based on your feedback. It is a shame that our service compelled you to leave this review here and on other prominent online review sites.

Although on this occasion our service has fallen short of your expectations I am pleased that we have been able to rectify the situation in which this review is based. First of all I am glad your works were not unnecessarily delayed due to the change of mind as we were able to quickly get the alternative out to you so work could continue. The products that were no longer wanted we have now successfully confirmed a collection date for, a collection made direct by the manufacture who has apologised for their delay in resolving this matter.

I do hope that in the future you may consider giving us another chance
"I'd thoroughly reccomed BoD. I have used them many times now, particularly for shower panelling, and the range a available and pricing is extremely competitive. The huge bonus is the warehouse has a large show room allowing you to view all the the types of panelling, which can look very different compared to just going of photos from an online website. They sell a whole range of bathroom accessories, showers, units, etc, and the ikea style mock rooms give a great idea in to what you want if you're stuck for ideas. It is also a local independent, not a corporation like B&Q, and I'd rather support local traders. The staff are helpful and professional and have on numerous occasions jumped straight into their van and dropped my stuff of for free due to living close by. Thoroughly reccomed.a definite 5 stars from me."
"These guys are the best. The only place that I could get my floor tiles in time for Christmas. Andy and his colleagues went over and above to get it sorted out so I can highly recommend using this company. Communication is excellent too, Andy kept me informed about the order evry step ofthe way. Thanks guys, 2 thumbs up tovyou all."
"No hesitation in recommending - I made a last minute order and within 24 hours Andy had not only beaten every other internet price but had personally collected my order from the suppliers and my radiators were installed and working that same day. No empty promises just genuine customer service - Thank you"
"Great company to deal with, great delivery would highly recommend."
"Took over a week to dispatch goods and.ony then after I chased it up. Sent package to wrong address meaning I had to drive to invoice address to collect as wouldn't send replacement to correct address. Agreed to refund postage cost after many emails but s month on still waiting for it."
Simple unfortunate error for new staff member who sadly mixed up the addresses. We did apologise and have refunded the postage to the customer. Mr Grint was refunded postage £6.95 on the 27th of November vIa Klarna which is how he paid. Obviously the apology was not sufficient. Delivery dates stated on the website are 3 to 7 working days which are clearly there to advise of the timescales. Delivery was on the 7th November which was 5 working days. These things rarely happen and we are sorry it caused inconvenience. We will learn by our mistakes and correct the issue immediately.
"I ordered a summer element and controller for a towel radiator and it arrived very quickly, but was missing a T piece to allow it to work with central heating as well. Telephoned BODLeeds and the part arrived in the post next day! Excellent service! Will use again."
"Excellent fast service"
"Purchased a Vado shower, communication was excellent, shower arrived within a few days. Great service from BODLeeds."
"Excellent experience with this company delivery from ordering the product under 24 hours to my door"
"Quick response, questions were sorted out within minutes"
"Fantastic product and customer service"
"Fantastic price. Excellent customer service on time delivery"
"This is the second time I've used this company. Their shower wall panels are excellent value. And a brilliant company to deal with. Customer service is spot on!"
"Found exactly what in was looking for ….. AND MORE only wanted one thing but bought three. Different from a lot of the usual things you find very pleased."
"I searched the internet for the products i bought and could find no cheaper than at BODs. I ordered the stuff and was disappointed that it was out of stock. HOWEVER the guys kept me informed and even offered alternative like for like products. We chose to wait and when the item was back in stock a short time later they let us know and delivery was very quick there after. I recommend them highly as the advice given in terms of products before i spent a penny was worth its weight in gold. Thank you guys"
"Hello bodleeds. I would just like to thank everyone at bod for the fantastic service I received, from ordering to you arranging a special delivery to Liverpool so my overseas carriers could collect same day & deliver to my house in Spain. All items arrived Sat morning. I was also very impressed with the amount of protective packaging on all the items. Once again, many thanks for an excellent service."
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.65 based on 69 reviews