Bathrooms of Distinction Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bathrooms of Distinction

About Bathrooms of Distinction: A Family run business trading for the last 30 years. Quality bathrooms without the price tag.

sales@bodleeds.co.uk

unit 2a union works
bridge street
morley
leeds

Tell us how Bathrooms of Distinction made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I'd thoroughly reccomed BoD. I have used them many times now, particularly for shower panelling, and the range a available and pricing is extremely competitive. The huge bonus is the warehouse has a large show room allowing you to view all the the types of panelling, which can look very different compared to just going of photos from an online website. They sell a whole range of bathroom accessories, showers, units, etc, and the ikea style mock rooms give a great idea in to what you want if you're stuck for ideas. It is also a local independent, not a corporation like B&Q, and I'd rather support local traders. The staff are helpful and professional and have on numerous occasions jumped straight into their van and dropped my stuff of for free due to living close by. Thoroughly reccomed.a definite 5 stars from me."
"These guys are the best. The only place that I could get my floor tiles in time for Christmas. Andy and his colleagues went over and above to get it sorted out so I can highly recommend using this company. Communication is excellent too, Andy kept me informed about the order evry step ofthe way. Thanks guys, 2 thumbs up tovyou all."
"No hesitation in recommending - I made a last minute order and within 24 hours Andy had not only beaten every other internet price but had personally collected my order from the suppliers and my radiators were installed and working that same day. No empty promises just genuine customer service - Thank you"
"Great company to deal with, great delivery would highly recommend."
"Took over a week to dispatch goods and.ony then after I chased it up. Sent package to wrong address meaning I had to drive to invoice address to collect as wouldn't send replacement to correct address. Agreed to refund postage cost after many emails but s month on still waiting for it."
Simple unfortunate error for new staff member who sadly mixed up the addresses. We did apologise and have refunded the postage to the customer. Mr Grint was refunded postage £6.95 on the 27th of November vIa Klarna which is how he paid. Obviously the apology was not sufficient. Delivery dates stated on the website are 3 to 7 working days which are clearly there to advise of the timescales. Delivery was on the 7th November which was 5 working days. These things rarely happen and we are sorry it caused inconvenience. We will learn by our mistakes and correct the issue immediately.
"I ordered a summer element and controller for a towel radiator and it arrived very quickly, but was missing a T piece to allow it to work with central heating as well. Telephoned BODLeeds and the part arrived in the post next day! Excellent service! Will use again."
"Excellent fast service"
"Purchased a Vado shower, communication was excellent, shower arrived within a few days. Great service from BODLeeds."
"Excellent experience with this company delivery from ordering the product under 24 hours to my door"
"Quick response, questions were sorted out within minutes"
"Fantastic product and customer service"
"Fantastic price. Excellent customer service on time delivery"
"This is the second time I've used this company. Their shower wall panels are excellent value. And a brilliant company to deal with. Customer service is spot on!"
"Found exactly what in was looking for ….. AND MORE only wanted one thing but bought three. Different from a lot of the usual things you find very pleased."
"I searched the internet for the products i bought and could find no cheaper than at BODs. I ordered the stuff and was disappointed that it was out of stock. HOWEVER the guys kept me informed and even offered alternative like for like products. We chose to wait and when the item was back in stock a short time later they let us know and delivery was very quick there after. I recommend them highly as the advice given in terms of products before i spent a penny was worth its weight in gold. Thank you guys"
"Hello bodleeds. I would just like to thank everyone at bod for the fantastic service I received, from ordering to you arranging a special delivery to Liverpool so my overseas carriers could collect same day & deliver to my house in Spain. All items arrived Sat morning. I was also very impressed with the amount of protective packaging on all the items. Once again, many thanks for an excellent service."
"The items were received very promptly. They were all excellent quality for a competitive price. I would definitely recommend Bathrooms of Distinction for their excellent customer service."
"I had been looking for new furniture for our en-suite bathroom for quite a while & I particularly wanted a vanity unit with a large ceramic basin. Many of the bathrooom places I visited had one or two things I liked but I was hoping to get everything from one place. I visited BOD one afternoon by chance & was able to find everything I wanted. With some advice from a Andy, I ordered everything (apart from tiles) for my ensuite. I wanted to change a couple of things & it wasn't an issue at all. Great choice & just as important, good customer service. My new ensuite is now fitted & it looks great."
Many thanks for your kind words. We care about what we do and to have an honest reviews from real customers is worth so much as it lets people know that there are still companies like ours out there that do really care about them. Thank you. Andrew
"Ordered on line late evning yesterday and nhad a message early tody that the order was already being processed. Thanks. You were reccommended by a friend of my daughter's."
"I bought the pull out shower hose with parking collar from Bathrooms of Distinction and was struggling to find a suitable fitting to attach it to the 15mm water supply. Having exhausted the local merchants I got back in touch with BOD and they had responded within 30 mins that they'd look into it and after another 30 mins they had the appropriate fitting in the post and confirmed it in an email. The quality of the product I received was fantastic and the customer service is exemplorary and I'd strongly recommend them."
Bathrooms of Distinction is rated 4.75 based on 65 reviews