Bathroom2u.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bathroom2u.com

About Bathroom2u.com: Shop Online for Quick Nationwide Delivery | Specialists in Wetroom, Wetrooms, Shower Valves, Shower Doors, Bathroom Taps, Bathroom Cabinets.

For the best prices and fast delivery, order online at Bathroom2.com or call us today!

customer.services@bathroom2u.com

18A-18B Croft DriveMilton Park

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bathroom2u.com ?

"Fast delivery, great price, excellent service."
"Good product at the best price I could find. Answered any questions I had."
"Quick service, quality products and very helpful customer service advice. Thank you."
"Competitive price with easy ordering and good delivery. simple!"
"After contacting the technical department they quickly provided me with all the information I needed & offered me the best product. The item came within 3days & was installed & is now working perfectly."
"Helpful on the phone, quick delivery and communication"
"The item was well described with plenty of information. It arrived within 3 working days and was left as instructed. It couldn't be any better really."
"I ordered basin taps as replacements. They arrived within two days, in perfect condition and I was able to replace the old taps the same day. My tenants were delights at such speedy service."
"Used many times and always receive items prompt and as listed."
"Excellent to deal with, contact identified ceramic tap cartridge which I required, received cartridge in next morning post."
"Excellent service, friendly staff and good price.small delivery error was dealt with very efficiently."
"Good price and exactly what I wanted. No complaints here :-)"
"The person I spoke with was polite, efficient and helpful, and gave me the specific product information I needed to make my purchase. Goods arrived promptly."
"Delivery was on time, I didn't need the shower arm but my request to leave it out was ignored. The shower head looks like an improved design compared with the original and my wife likes it."
"Great Service. Use Bathroom2u often for the wetroom shower trays. Always polite and quick easy transactions."
"The item delivered very promptly. No problem with the item itself."
"Re: Abode Nero monobloc kitchen tap. Purchased from Bathroom2u.com The person who took my order over the phone was very pleasant and helpful. The tap arrived within 2 days of placing the order and when the plumber had a query re. a "missing" part, again the same lady did her best to help. The missing part was snugly and safely concealed in the luxuriant packaging - so panic over. Tap is beautiful and cheaper than on a similar website. Very satisfied customer."
"This was my first experience of your company. I needed a medical replacement tap. The cost was very competitive and delivery service superb. I will return in the future."
"Easy to use clear website, speedy delivery and accurate product description - well done!"
"items were as advertised and arrived promptly"
Bathroom2u.com is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews