Bathroom Mountain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathroom Mountain
Read Bathroom Mountain Reviews
Some disappointment as wrong buy of toilet seat. In the product specification there's no mention in the website about this disadvantage as a reminder.
Stuff was delivered on agreed date and everything came in one piece, so no problems. Although next day delivery wasn't next day but eventually came on date provided.
Very pleased with the service and attention we received. Initially we found the illustrations of the mirror difficult to picture but with the help of Carli we decided to purchase it. The mirror arrived quickly and on time. Having fitted it over the weekend we are very very pleased with the mirror, it looks good, works well and good value for money, thank you very much.
Product was damaged. Big dent in corner. Must have been dropped in warehouse.. To much trouble to try and return product given Covid, also builders needed to fit. Hope company will contact me and offer a replacement. As an update. I had contact from bathroom Mountain almost immediately. They offered to resolve my problem. I had already fitted the product as the damage didn’t make it unusable. They very kindly gave me a 20 % reduction which has increased my view of the company considerably. Thank you.
Excelent service
Good quality just what I wanted would buy from this company again
Thank you Vimla. We look forward to serving again in the future. Best regards Polly Bathroom Mountain
Service was quick and efficient and the product was as described, well made and good value for money.
Very nice product and quick delivery
The size and look of the tall mirror cabinet is perfect and as expected. However I find it noisy as it is all made of stainless steel so will have to insert some padding. But excellent for the price.
Good product but so heavy that a curb side drop was really problematic. The driver and my husband negotiated a better location, thankfully we have a van. The screen looks classy, love the magnetic trim to secure the doors.
Bathroom Mountain 4 star review on 1st March 2021
Ordered a cloakroom suite of toilet, vanity unit, vessel sink, tap and various fittings. Great price and quality plus quick delivery. Have deducted a star as delivery driver said he needed a physical signature as well as digital signature on tablet which is highly unusual for deliveries at current time!!
Goods delivered as promised and in good condition
Blue Mountain had a good price and immediate availability of the bath we wanted, and they shipped it in good time for plumber to fit. Unfortunately, the courier had damaged the bath beyond repair and refused to take it back when he offloaded it on our driveway, but a quick email to the excellent customer service team and a short questionnaire had a new bath shipped within 48 hours. Bathroom Mountain get 5 stars for the speed and helpfulness of their customer services team in quickly resolving what could have been a frustrating situation for us if we had needed to reschedule the plumber.
THank you Philip. We value your five star company review and comments. Best regards Polly Bathroom Mountain
Lovely mirror received quickly and was well packaged well done
First towel rail arrived damaged. Probably courier issue tbh. New one was sent out straight away. Great service! Thanks
Excellent experience. I accidentally ordered two of the mirror I wanted, rang them , order amended and refunded instantly and delivered when they said they would. Great product also can’t fault them
Goods arrived on time, delivery driver was helpful, goods well wrapped. Will use again.
The mirror cabinet we received looked second hand when we took it out the box. as if another customer returned it, then was sent to me. Would have sent back but as a contractor I would then lose money, as I was at the customers house to install it. it wasn't damaged and once installed you didn't notice. just some advise for future if you accept returns please re package the items correctly once you receive them.
Brilliant service delivery was so quick, great value mirror, exactly what i wanted for the newly decorated bathroom, will be using bathroom mountain again for bathroom products.
Thank you Pauline. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Best regards. Polly. Bathroom Mountain
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Bathroom Mountain is rated 4.66 based on 1,209 reviews