Bathe and Slumber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathe and Slumber
Read Bathe and Slumber Reviews

About Bathe and Slumber:

Bathe & Slumber makes luxury bed sheets at accessible prices. We believe that high quality craftsmanship, smart design and personal comfort shouldn’t cost a fortune – and that above all – you should wake up happy.

Tell us how Bathe and Slumber made you happy
I'm in love with my Bathe & Slumber bed sheets. I got the Slate percale sheet set - such a great color and amazing quality. Best of all they get softer every time I wash them.
These sheets are amazing! I was slightly hesitant because of the price, this is the first time I've spent over £100 on bed sheets and my partner wasn't happy! But I have to say after sleeping in these sheets for a few months we both agree they are worth every penny.

I went for the Powder Blue Sateen and it really has a nice silky feel and looks amazing. The sheets arrived quickly and were beautifully packaged in a nice box which I have kept and used to store my craft stuff in. I also love the envelope closing on the pillowcases which keeps my pillows looking tidy. Overall I have not been able to find a single fault and Bathe & Slumber have got themselves a customer for life!
Bathe and Slumber is rated 4.98 based on 49 reviews