Bathe and Slumber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathe and Slumber
Read Bathe and Slumber Reviews

About Bathe and Slumber:

Bathe & Slumber makes luxury bed sheets at accessible prices. We believe that high quality craftsmanship, smart design and personal comfort shouldn’t cost a fortune – and that above all – you should wake up happy.

Tell us how Bathe and Slumber made you happy
The Hype is Real! After constantly seeing Facebook Ads I decided to check this company out. They had great reviews and some positive write ups on a few blogs I read so I went ahead and bought a set. Best decision I have made, I love these sheets!!!
Bought some sateen sheets and have never felt more comfortable at night. The quality is excellent.
Obsessed with these sheets! Best purchase I have made :)
Got a percale duvet cover, very impressed with quality and the colour (powder) of the material
We knew when we opened all the packaging we had bought something special and we were right - these sheets are so luxurious. Could not be happier with this purchase.
Very impressed with both the feel and the quality of the product. Will shop here again.
After being so impressed with my first purchase I decided to buy a second sheet set for our guest room. About a week in, and the first guest who slept here specifically complimented the sheets. I've never had anyone compliment my bedding before. I will definitely be using Bathe & Slumber when it's time to replace my sheets.
I'm in love with my Bathe & Slumber bed sheets. I got the Slate percale sheet set - such a great color and amazing quality. Best of all they get softer every time I wash them.
These sheets are amazing! I was slightly hesitant because of the price, this is the first time I've spent over £100 on bed sheets and my partner wasn't happy! But I have to say after sleeping in these sheets for a few months we both agree they are worth every penny.

I went for the Powder Blue Sateen and it really has a nice silky feel and looks amazing. The sheets arrived quickly and were beautifully packaged in a nice box which I have kept and used to store my craft stuff in. I also love the envelope closing on the pillowcases which keeps my pillows looking tidy. Overall I have not been able to find a single fault and Bathe & Slumber have got themselves a customer for life!
Bathe and Slumber is rated 4.98 based on 49 reviews