Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
"Clean appearance. sufficient fixings, easy to fit. Customer very pleased."
"Fair priced items, unfortunate somewhere along the lines the delivery address got changed, not my end I must add. Product meets all expectations nice and unobtrusive."
"Sometimes difficult to contact but the prices on branded goods were the lowest I could find, and I spent a long time looking."
"Great service delivered on time"
"Bathroom delivered when requested, all looks good."
"Ordered bathroom panels and delivery was made within two days and exactly on time. The plumber will affix them this week but looking at the colour chosen, I can't wait to see them up; they look really good - Moonlit Sand - ready to sparkle in my new bathroom."
"Good product, good service and prompt delivery"
"As pictured & described and fast delivery, thank you"
"Excellent, still haven't unwrapped but looks the part from what I can see."
"Excellent, very pleased"
"Excellent service, good communication over delivery and quick too. Quality product and our builder admiring the bath ."
"The delivery was very prompt and efficient, I had ordered a carron Rio bath to replace an identical one that was already in position but unfotthe new one had a bath panel that was 30mm higher than the old one and I wasn’t giving a choice when I ordered it"
"Great customer service with swift responses and a fabulous bath is now in my home."
"Cannot praise this company enough. the price was excellent, ordering and delivery first-class, and the items precisely what was ordered. The "kit' concept is great. and the payment process seamless. Highly recommended."
"prompt delivery, quality product, decent price"
"Excellent, very pleased."
"I ordered a bath online which was due for next day delivery. After 3 days it didn't arrive so contacted the store to chase it up. They were able to change the delivery address, as I was going away, and it was delivered the following day to my new chosen address. The bath and fittings all came as expected and i'm very please with the bath. However the clips for the bath panel did not fit so my bathroom fitter used some different clips to fit instead. Overall i'm happy with the product, it looks sturdy and very modern in my new bathroom."
"all fine, thanks"
"Excellent service and products"
"Great bath ! Delivery excellent and customer service spot on!"
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 30 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access