Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews
Had a few problems but Barry and Ameena were excellent at helping me resolve them . Absolutely 5 star company . thank you
First time customer with Bathcenter and have found their customer service to be excellent, Ameena at Bathcenter has kept us informed of order and responded quickly to our emails. Delivery of items is also prompt, highly recommend. Just waiting for one more item which was out of stock which I'm sure will arrive shortly.
We are very happy with the quality of the products and excellent customer service.
Great ... good sturdy quality bath.kept me informed of delivery
Great product, customer service was very good, only downside side was the delivery driver (service) need to change company, other than that very satisfied
First order - brilliant. Checked the details, speedy email response, quick shipping.
Second order - chaos. Rang me to confirm delivery day, didn’t appear. I had to ring them, gave me another date, didn’t deliver, turned up with no notification when I could have been out!
Purchased two radiators on seperate occasions, competitive price and great service Thank you
Fantastic customer service very attentive and items ordered were delivered on time.
Will definitely use them again.
Great prices and quick delivery
Fast service and even when something went wrong they were quick to put it right. I would use them again.
Great choice online. Delivery was timely, and product great quality.
Excellent products, service and communication! Great !
I'm very happy with the items I ordered. However, two items arrived unexpectedly, but the long bath which was out of stock meant a wait of several weeks. No problem except for the automated email telling me my delivery was complete which it wasn't. This was rectified quickly with an email from me and I was told I would be contacted about delivery which I was and it arrived promptly on the chosen day conveniently for the plumber who had already started work.
Prompt service - delivered on the promised day
Good communication. Deliveries on time.
Helpful customer service.
Ordered a number if items, did encounter a couple of issues however they appeared to be through a third party supplier. Barry at bath center/ total bathrooms with whom I had email contact with was excellent and sorted the issues very quickly. I would definitely use again.
Very good quality product, and easy to put a order
Having been let down by two other bathroom suppliers, this company restored our faith!
We were contacted to confirm a delivery date within days and they accommodated a date to suit us without any fuss.
The lady on the phone and the delivery driver were nice people to deal with and our delivery arrived as promised. The screen was delivered in perfect condition which was a concern given its size.
The shower screen was easy to fit, a well thought out design and we managed to fit it ourselves within a few hours.
The end result looks amazing, really happy with this purchase. I would recommend this seller and we are looking at purchasing more of the bathroom equipment we need from this company.
Hi,
Our toilet arrived safely, but the flush valve was faulty. Been assured another has been sent, but that was a week ago now. Very friendly, but would rather have a working loo.
🤷🏻‍♀️
Havnt fitted the shower seat yet but looks good
Delivery took a while but arrived safely and well packed
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews