Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd)
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) Reviews
Easy to order and was delivered promptly.
Commendably efficient - well done.
Very good service ordered and paid one day . Delivered the next
Really good service and quality goods.
Customer service has been exceptional. I ordered a radiator and was advised by Martin potter throughout the process. Kept up to date and telephoned when I could expect delivery.
Unbelievable service ordered one day delivered the next
Good quality products. Delivered in good time. Very helpful and great service. Many thanks Terry.
Purchases recieved, excellent quality and prompt and polite service. Thanks for your help. Kind regards Terry.
Easy on line service. Goods were delivered as promised. Brilliant. Many thanks.
Order dispatched really quickly. Courier company were reliable and as promised - more than can be said for most. Have had other recent dealings with other bathroom suppliers that have not been a patch on the service provided by TBS - would use again and strongly recommend to others.
Wonderful service from order placing to delivery organisation and delivery driver.
The quality of the product was very good, and the customer care at bath centre was also very friendly. However the customer service at the supplier Eastbrook was appalling - they wanted to deliver the item and leave it on the street because their drivers are not insured to enter the building (!). What is more, they refused to ask their driver to give me a call when they were near the property because their drivers don't want to be charged using their personal phones! Most unhelpful and inflexible, particulalry when they charged about £30 for this so-called service. The manager refused to speak to me to make alternative arrangements and the person dealing with me called Claire shut the phone on me. This has never happened to me before and I find it really appalling. Thankfully bathcentre arranged a proper delivery company to send me the item promptly. However unfortunately because of this stressful experience I don't think I will be ordering from here again, at least not an Eastbrook product. PS: Eastbrook have not made any effort to apologise, only bathcenter have on their behalf.
Excellent service, the shower screen is top quality & easy to fit. Would highly recommend. My mother & father recommended you when they purchased their shower screen.
Did not get an email to say they were delivering our basin and toilet but, luckily, we were in when the delivery lorry turned up. The items were extremely poorly packaged. In cardboard boxes but no bubble wrap inside, in fact nothing at all. Just the item, loose inside a box. How nothing was damaged is a miracle. All the items were there, no shortages, which is a positive. But the lack of communication, especially a delivery date, means that i doubt i would use again.
Ordered all on line, within a day or 2 I received a phone call to arrange delivery, fantastic service & delivered on the day agreed. Items ordered not yet installed but all arrived undamaged & look good quality
Ok... :) happy
Great service. Lots of comms regarding delivery. Came on time and in perfect condition. Friendly driver as well. Can’t review bath as not being fitted for another 4 weeks.
Absolutely Amazing!!!! Super service, had items next day. Just to say thank you. Bath and panels are just lovely. Thank you again
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) 5 star review on 15th September 2019
We ordered a corner bath and the order was processed and we we arranged a delivery date within the same week. The bath was delivered on time and the whole process took 4 days. I would recommend Totsl Batgrooms.
Very pleased with basin, just what I was looking for. Excessive use of bubble wrap packing though!!!!!!!!
Bathcenter.co.uk (Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd) is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews