Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews
Ordered bathroom panels and delivery was made within two days and exactly on time. The plumber will affix them this week but looking at the colour chosen, I can't wait to see them up; they look really good - Moonlit Sand - ready to sparkle in my new bathroom.
Good product, good service and prompt delivery
As pictured & described and fast delivery, thank you
Excellent, still haven't unwrapped but looks the part from what I can see.
Excellent, very pleased
Excellent service, good communication over delivery and quick too. Quality product and our builder admiring the bath .
The delivery was very prompt and efficient, I had ordered a carron Rio bath to replace an identical one that was already in position but unfotthe new one had a bath panel that was 30mm higher than the old one and I wasn’t giving a choice when I ordered it
Great customer service with swift responses and a fabulous bath is now in my home.
Cannot praise this company enough. the price was excellent, ordering and delivery first-class, and the items precisely what was ordered. The "kit' concept is great. and the payment process seamless. Highly recommended.
prompt delivery, quality product, decent price
Excellent, very pleased.
I ordered a bath online which was due for next day delivery. After 3 days it didn't arrive so contacted the store to chase it up. They were able to change the delivery address, as I was going away, and it was delivered the following day to my new chosen address. The bath and fittings all came as expected and i'm very please with the bath. However the clips for the bath panel did not fit so my bathroom fitter used some different clips to fit instead. Overall i'm happy with the product, it looks sturdy and very modern in my new bathroom.
all fine, thanks
Excellent service and products
Great bath ! Delivery excellent and customer service spot on!
Ordered online and delivered on time
I was very pleased with the prompt service given. I had a query re the delivery date and that was answered immediately.
All ok. Very happy
Fantastic Product/Price but delivery service terrible, expected to sit at home for 2 days waiting for a delivery to arrive as that's the best info they could give me, who has 2 days to spare and not leave the front door!!!??? If you "challenge" the delivery window you are then asked if you want to cancel the order.......wow, what great service......As a former logistics agent combined with computer tracking I find it impossible to believe the delivery service could actually have been that poor.
Im sorry to hear you had a bad time with the delivery service, the two day shipping window situations are only in a few unique parts of the country where then deliveries are done on a two day run, usually we can give an exact delivery day.
Happy with the quick delivery, but the bathroom cabinet is another matter. Not happy at all as it arrived damaged. One of the shelves had small damage but when stuff inside cabinet you can't see it. The bigger problem is the damage on outside of the cabinet. So have to say I am not happy at all, wouldn't order anything again.
Unfortunately although its rare items can get damaged in transit, we will always replace damaged items asap (usually next working day).
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews