Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd Reviews
Wonderful service from order placing to delivery organisation and delivery driver.
The quality of the product was very good, and the customer care at bath centre was also very friendly. However the customer service at the supplier Eastbrook was appalling - they wanted to deliver the item and leave it on the street because their drivers are not insured to enter the building (!). What is more, they refused to ask their driver to give me a call when they were near the property because their drivers don't want to be charged using their personal phones! Most unhelpful and inflexible, particulalry when they charged about £30 for this so-called service. The manager refused to speak to me to make alternative arrangements and the person dealing with me called Claire shut the phone on me. This has never happened to me before and I find it really appalling.
Thankfully bathcentre arranged a proper delivery company to send me the item promptly. However unfortunately because of this stressful experience I don't think I will be ordering from here again, at least not an Eastbrook product. PS: Eastbrook have not made any effort to apologise, only bathcenter have on their behalf.
Excellent service, the shower screen is top quality & easy to fit. Would highly recommend. My mother & father recommended you when they purchased their shower screen.
Did not get an email to say they were delivering our basin and toilet but, luckily, we were in when the delivery lorry turned up. The items were extremely poorly packaged. In cardboard boxes but no bubble wrap inside, in fact nothing at all. Just the item, loose inside a box. How nothing was damaged is a miracle. All the items were there, no shortages, which is a positive. But the lack of communication, especially a delivery date, means that i doubt i would use again.
Ordered all on line, within a day or 2 I received a phone call to arrange delivery, fantastic service & delivered on the day agreed. Items ordered not yet installed but all arrived undamaged & look good quality
Ok... :) happy
Great service. Lots of comms regarding delivery. Came on time and in perfect condition. Friendly driver as well. Can’t review bath as not being fitted for another 4 weeks.
Absolutely Amazing!!!! Super service, had items next day. Just to say thank you. Bath and panels are just lovely. Thank you again
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2019
We ordered a corner bath and the order was processed and we we arranged a delivery date within the same week. The bath was delivered on time and the whole process took 4 days. I would recommend Totsl Batgrooms.
Very pleased with basin, just what I was looking for. Excessive use of bubble wrap packing though!!!!!!!!
I ordered a Eastbrook shower enclosure, base and riser kit online and was very happy with the competitive price. I received a call a few days later to arrange a convenient delivery date, I was contacted by the driver to confirm that I would be in to accept the delivery. So all in all a excellent experience.
Although I haven't opened all the products bought yet, or installed them, the experience of purchasing from them has been first class. Would do it again.
The tracking of my order wasn’t so great but after calling the company and being told the delivery was scheduled for Wednesday , it did in fact arrive as promised . Well wrapped and in good order
So I would use this company again
The communication was very good. The Cost was competitive. Delivery was on time and the driver very polite and helpful. I would buy from them again.
very good product , quick delivery ! thank you
Clean appearance. sufficient fixings, easy to fit. Customer very pleased.
Fair priced items, unfortunate somewhere along the lines the delivery address got changed, not my end I must add. Product meets all expectations nice and unobtrusive.
Sometimes difficult to contact but the prices on branded goods were the lowest I could find, and I spent a long time looking.
Great service delivered on time
Bathroom delivered when requested, all looks good.
Total Bathroom Supplies Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews