Basset & Gold Reviews

Finsbury House
23 Finsbury Circus

Click Here

Tell us how Basset & Gold made you happy

"I started investing with BG three years ago and the service was good when Daniel was relationship manager. Since he moved on things have gone down hill somewhat. Two of my emails expressing interest in a bond have gone unanswered and the website is still faulty after several months."
"I feel that Basset and Gold are an absolutely reliable firm. Have always known they do what they say."
"Really good service by staff who have made the investments clear and made clear the risks involved to. I feel confident that this company is on top of it's game and that makes me feel that my money is secure in their hands."
"Everything about B@G is first class. High returns always on time excellent pr easy to use website. But the best thing about this firm is the attention given to their clients from the personal fund managers. Mine is Megan Patterson whom i had the pleasure to meet in their west ham united box. I will be increasing my investment in the new tax year."
"From Serge I must say that the service received from my relationship Manager, Visar, has been spot on. Courteous and prompt in answering my queries and reassuring, when doubts step in. It is now 3 months since I come across Bassett & Gold and my regular income just got to my account on the due date and I look forward to a long and excellent relationship."
"Best investment company I 've dealt with. Everything is spot on and explained clearly. Interest payments always on time. Also the little freebies are nice. 5 stars and very well earned"
"I have been very impressed with the service provided by my Accounts Manager, Jackie Wade, who has helped me along the way with her excellent business manner but very easy to talk to at the same time. It really makes a difference. I'm just settling into my investment with Basset and Gold and enjoying the extra income! Keep up the good work."
"excellant"
"Jackie Wade has dealt with my investments in a very professional manner, and I most satisfied with the service provided."
"Jackie has been extremely good in helping me to invest in your products. She is efficient and knows her subject. I am very happy with the service and the products."
"Very easy set up process, followed by clear documentation . All overseen by an excellent account manager who , unusually these days , was very helpful and committed to having a satisfied client ."
"I was helped and guided by my dedicated account manager from my initial query to my transfer of funds. I am not very IT literate, but Wayne Smith moved at my pace with clear instructions all through the procedure. A very able communicator with a likeable personality, he made me feel confident about investing my life savings into Basset & Gold.."
"excellent service. Very good dedicated account manager Jackie Wade who goes beyond the normal input expected from a financial institution. Good investment returns, a complete good service"
"I bought my first income bond . Just received my first months interest. Bassett and Gold seem very reliable as a company. My application for the account opening was handled by Wayne who is very good at advising and giving guidance on the whole process."
"about to embark on a further investment fixed monthly interest payment five year bond well pleased with earlier introduction to fixed bond monthly payments going straight intomy bank account as promised every month also a big thank you to my relations manager barry douglas for all his assistance along the way"
"Customer service is on a one to one basis and is very good as you have a dedicated relationship manager who has guided me through the investment process and kept me up to date with all relevant information. So far the experience has been very pleasing one."
"Don't know. Haven't redeemed yet."
"Very impressed with the service. No hard sell. Elliot has kept me up to speed at every step of the process. Would recommend bassett and gold."
"Very good"
"Very pleased and happy the way all the procedings goes and would be quite pleased to recommend a friend."
Basset & Gold is rated 4.80 based on 266 reviews