Basset & Gold Reviews

nicholasw@bassetgold.co.uk

Finsbury House
23 Finsbury Circus

Telephone

How would you rate Basset & Gold ?

"I am very pleased with the service so far and with my dedicated manager."
"always very helpfull and cheerfull,give you the best attention at all times"
"Excellent company to deal with. Elliot, my dedicated manager, is very friendly and helpful, and on hand to help, advise, and answer any questions at any time about investments. I feel very confident in using this company after having had a bad experience with another one. I will be investing more in the near future. Would definitely recommend."
"got 3 investments with b&g. excellent rates of interest always paid on or before time. website easy 2 use. any queries answered promptly by a personalised fund manager. all very good 2 date"
"The service & attention I have received from Basset & Gold has been extremely good, they have called me regularly to check that everything is ok & to ask if I have any questions, I would recommend them to others quite happily."
"Elliot was very professional and easy to talk to. Everything was done very easy and no question to trivial"
"I found it easy to deal with Bassett and Gold over the phone. It was a delight to talk to Megan Patterson , .... always helpful and cheerful, especially when I was struggling to complete the online forms."
"They were very helpful and knew what I wanted"
"I was able to open my new bond easily"
"I have found Basset & Gold's investment services to be simple and convenient to set up. Feedback from my relationship manager is speedy, helpful and relevant. Elliot has taken the time to develop a personable working relationship with me and keeps me updated about my investments on a regular basis, without over doing it. On this basis I have recommended Basset & Gold to others."
"I would like to express my total satisfaction with my Dedicated Relations manager Anthony Margolis with the handling of my investment folio since joining Basset & Gold in April of this year. He has helped in advising and giving futher information on future investments that hopefully will prosper on favourable returns. As i have already stated, i am very happy with his handling of my current investments. Michael John Chadderton"
"Easy setup of your investments and regular updates. Great bond returns."
"Found the experience of investing with Basset & Gold very easy, especially with the assistance of a dedicated investment manager who keeps me updated on a regular basis."
"So far I have found Basset and Gold to be great. Everything is so simple. One invests a lump sum and watch your money grow and grow. These are great bonds as you don't have to do anything. The Basset and Gold team are always on hand to help and assist. A great armchair investment for the passive investor. Well done Basset and Gold."
"Investing your money with Basset & Gold is a whole new experience. The friendly managers will keep you updated on the progress of your investment and you will feel confident that your money is in safe hands. Invest wisely with Basset & Gold and you will reap the rewards."
"Tip top service from Elliot !! Interest on time every time, no problems at all if I could give six stars I would ."
"Investing in a company with a personal service is very different and reassuring. Elliot Clayton, my Relationship Manager contacts me regularly by phone and email checking if I am happy with the progress as well as updating me on other opportunities. I feel comfortable in asking questions no matter how trivial or simple they are."
"I am very please with my investment, especially the relationship that is established between my relationship manager Elliot Clayton and I. Communication by both email and telephone mediums are regularly made regarding investment progress, ongoing opportunities and a general communication of how things are doing."
"Very happy with my investment. It was easy to setup with the help of relationship manager Jackie Wade who also keeps me updated with Emails or by phone. I am very happy with the service Thank you"
"Mr Nunes was most helpful in setting up my Bond. He has frequently telephoned me with latest information, which I appreciate very much. John Dewis"
Basset & Gold is rated 4.77 based on 235 reviews