Basset & Gold Reviews

nicholasw@bassetgold.co.uk

Finsbury House
23 Finsbury Circus

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Basset & Gold ?

"Very impressed with Basset & Gold. Interest paid on time or early (like weekend or bank holiday). Great company to do business with. Hannah my dedicated manager is a delight to speak to and very knowledgeable. Great company with great interest rates. Nothing more to be said."
"Visar helped me through the process, he made sure I understood everything. He put me at ease during my investment."
"good to connect with representative and jackie stays in touch at all stages of investment"
"I was so impressed by the exceptionally polite and helpful way in which Visar explained the various investment options and have the utmost faith in the investment I have made and look forward to making even more."
"More than happy with the returns I received and the redemption process was easy."
"Great and personal customer service. Very competitive interest rates."
"As always Basset & Gold have been extremely helpful in enabling me to place this investment."
"Megan at Basset & Gold has been so helpful with my investments, and always on hand in case you need help. So easy to apply on-line. Brilliant Company to do business with.Long may we work together. Looking forward to bearing the fruits of my investments. Thanks Megan for your help."
"They pay my interest every month without fail what more do you want"
"Very pleased with the service I got 2 investments Hannah helped me out any problems I Just speak to her she my Dedicated Relationship Manager keep up the good work team !"
"I am very pleased with the service so far and with my dedicated manager."
"always very helpfull and cheerfull,give you the best attention at all times"
"Excellent company to deal with. Elliot, my dedicated manager, is very friendly and helpful, and on hand to help, advise, and answer any questions at any time about investments. I feel very confident in using this company after having had a bad experience with another one. I will be investing more in the near future. Would definitely recommend."
"got 3 investments with b&g. excellent rates of interest always paid on or before time. website easy 2 use. any queries answered promptly by a personalised fund manager. all very good 2 date"
"The service & attention I have received from Basset & Gold has been extremely good, they have called me regularly to check that everything is ok & to ask if I have any questions, I would recommend them to others quite happily."
"Elliot was very professional and easy to talk to. Everything was done very easy and no question to trivial"
"I found it easy to deal with Bassett and Gold over the phone. It was a delight to talk to Megan Patterson , .... always helpful and cheerful, especially when I was struggling to complete the online forms."
"They were very helpful and knew what I wanted"
"I was able to open my new bond easily"
"I have found Basset & Gold's investment services to be simple and convenient to set up. Feedback from my relationship manager is speedy, helpful and relevant. Elliot has taken the time to develop a personable working relationship with me and keeps me updated about my investments on a regular basis, without over doing it. On this basis I have recommended Basset & Gold to others."
Basset & Gold is rated 4.78 based on 244 reviews