Basset & Gold Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Basset & Gold

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Basset & Gold?

nicholasw@bassetgold.co.uk

Finsbury House
23 Finsbury Circus

Tell us how Basset & Gold made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I was helped and guided by my dedicated account manager from my initial query to my transfer of funds. I am not very IT literate, but Wayne Smith moved at my pace with clear instructions all through the procedure. A very able communicator with a likeable personality, he made me feel confident about investing my life savings into Basset & Gold.."
"excellent service. Very good dedicated account manager Jackie Wade who goes beyond the normal input expected from a financial institution. Good investment returns, a complete good service"
"I bought my first income bond . Just received my first months interest. Bassett and Gold seem very reliable as a company. My application for the account opening was handled by Wayne who is very good at advising and giving guidance on the whole process."
"about to embark on a further investment fixed monthly interest payment five year bond well pleased with earlier introduction to fixed bond monthly payments going straight intomy bank account as promised every month also a big thank you to my relations manager barry douglas for all his assistance along the way"
"Customer service is on a one to one basis and is very good as you have a dedicated relationship manager who has guided me through the investment process and kept me up to date with all relevant information. So far the experience has been very pleasing one."
"Don't know. Haven't redeemed yet."
"Very impressed with the service. No hard sell. Elliot has kept me up to speed at every step of the process. Would recommend bassett and gold."
"Very good"
"Very pleased and happy the way all the procedings goes and would be quite pleased to recommend a friend."
"The adviser who contacted me was very good and explained everything to me in terms that I could understand. He also talked me through the process of applying for a product from them and has kept in contact with me since then. I only found them by accident but I am very pleased with the products they have and would recommend them highly to people."
"Bassett & Gold have been very helpful to me over the past few years,MEGAN, helped me through all my investments, and made it so easy to setup, her patience and helpfulness were profound, now I have a few investments with this company, always get the interest on time, always letting me know the latest news and investments. GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH, ESPECIALLY MEGAN PATTERSON AT B & G. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP."
"Very impressed with Basset & Gold. Interest paid on time or early (like weekend or bank holiday). Great company to do business with. Hannah my dedicated manager is a delight to speak to and very knowledgeable. Great company with great interest rates. Nothing more to be said."
"Visar helped me through the process, he made sure I understood everything. He put me at ease during my investment."
"good to connect with representative and jackie stays in touch at all stages of investment"
"I was so impressed by the exceptionally polite and helpful way in which Visar explained the various investment options and have the utmost faith in the investment I have made and look forward to making even more."
"More than happy with the returns I received and the redemption process was easy."
"Great and personal customer service. Very competitive interest rates."
"As always Basset & Gold have been extremely helpful in enabling me to place this investment."
"Megan at Basset & Gold has been so helpful with my investments, and always on hand in case you need help. So easy to apply on-line. Brilliant Company to do business with.Long may we work together. Looking forward to bearing the fruits of my investments. Thanks Megan for your help."
"They pay my interest every month without fail what more do you want"
Basset & Gold is rated 4.79 based on 255 reviews