Basset & Gold Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Basset & Gold

nicholasw@bassetgold.co.uk

Finsbury House
23 Finsbury Circus

How would you rate Basset & Gold?

"We were a little concerned at first on how the investment would go and have now been with B&G for 12 months with payments made on time every month. I have now re-invested and now thinking on making another small investment as well. Great service, With No problems ."
Pamela Poulton
Verified Buyer
"First class service. Always very helpful and I would highly recommend the company."
Stephen & Margaret Parry
Verified Buyer
"We would like to thank Odi, of Basset & Gold, for his advise regarding our investments, and we hope to have further business dealings with Basset & Gold in the future."
Maurice John Crimmins
Verified Buyer
"B+G give an air of confidence and reassurance to me that I have made a good choice of where to put an amount of money to grow for the future with a healthy return."
"They did what they said on the tin, I get an income from them every month without fail and a lovely pen and jotter at Christmas"
"I found out about Basset and Gold via a cold call and was sceptical about their returns on investments with interest rates so low elsewhere. I therefore made only a modest investment in 2016 but have recently increased that given my positive experience. Eliot provided good advice for my more recent investment and regularly keeps in touch. I am very happy with the service I have received."
Daniel J Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication from Odi Olali reference Basset & Gold investments. Visited Head Quarters at Liverpool Street for the first time and was greeted warmly by Paul and Odi to discuss my investment. Cannot speak highly enough of the good communication and I look forward to further investing with B&G and dealing with the Team. Thanks. Daniel"
"I have just made two investments and was most impressed by information and support given by Jackie Wade throughout the process. An excellent service."
Paula Santos
Verified Buyer
"I am with Basset & Gold since July 2017 it is still early to see how the outcome will be. However, the attention and the phone calls I have been having and the explanation how the things work, from the company are outstanding."
Graham Thirkill
Verified Reviewer
"I had never before made any investments, other than savings banks and ISA's. after my original enquiry I was contacted by Jackie Wade from Basset & Gold. Jackie explained the procedure thoroughly, with all the products explained to me, in language that I could understand. I signed up for two bonds that Basset & Gold offer. Thanks to the super professional way that I was treated by Jackie Wade, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. G Thirkill"
"This website so good ,i like it ,keep it up Superb text design"
"I found Ms Jackie Wade most helpful and patient during the several 'phone calls we had, in particular her assistance in enabling me to meet the deadline for investment in my preferred bond. Brian Fry"
"Thanks for the Christmas present, pad & pen. Happy Christmas Hannah and all at Basset & gold."
Derek Bryant
Verified Buyer
"Most of all the efficient and friendly way my transaction was dealt with. Everything went very smoothly not to mention the good interest rate. I will invest again with Basset & Gold. Derek Bryant"
Valerie Pratt
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service and fantastic support from Jackie Wade throughout the process. Very friendly and helpful. So far so good as everything has went the way I was told and interest has been paid into my bank account. Good rate s of interest and that makes me happy"
Christine Byrne
Verified Buyer
"The information is clear, easy to understand. The people are efficient and friendly. I had no queries as all the process ran smoothly and gave me confidence that I was dealing with a well regulated company of professionals."
Davina Young
Verified Buyer
"Basset & Gold has done everything it promised to do and kept me fully informed every step of the way. I am very happy with their performance"
Gordon Pratt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent financial advisors and good returns on my investments"
Karen Smalley
Verified Buyer
"All my conversations with Mr Kenny Boeteng were pleasant and informative look forward to dealing with you maybe at a latter date all my best wishes for christmas Karen"
Iain Manning
Verified Buyer
"Please pass my thanks to Elliot who was very patient with me in completing this process and for his continued support and updates. Outstanding service!"
Basset & Gold is rated 4.76 based on 187 reviews