Basset & Gold Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Basset & Gold

nicholasw@bassetgold.co.uk

Finsbury House
23 Finsbury Circus

How would you rate Basset & Gold ?

"Mr Nunes was most helpful in setting up my Bond. He has frequently telephoned me with latest information, which I appreciate very much. John Dewis"
"Very Happy with my investment . No problems whatsoever. Good communication with regular updates. Highly recommend."
"Always helpful and supportive. I have been scammed in the past but I have complete faith in B and G"
"very pleased with communications and returns from Basset Gold, and Jackie Wade has been superb, have and will continue recommend basset to friends"
"We are very happy with the communication we have had with Luke Newitt, he has let us know everything that has happened regarding our accounts."
"The staff at BASSETT & GOLD have always been always very pleasant and helpful and prepared to go to great lengths to explain & discuss any questions I have had about the rules for different investors and the investments themselves. I am pleased with the good rates of return and the prompt monthly payments. Overall , I am very happy to have found Bassett & Gold to invest with ."
Jim Jamieson
Verified Reviewer
"With low bank interest rates the IFISA bond was just what I was looking for. Basset & Gold were very professional and easy to deal with and I have just received my first interest payments. Anthony Margolis was very helpful and easy to communicate with and I have no hesitation in recommending B & G to other investors."
Pamela Fowler
Unverified Reviewer
"For my very first venture into investments on the stock market, I now realise how lucky I was when I chose Bassett and Gold. Having had such good support and contact with Megan has given me the confidence I lacked initially. So a big 'thank you' to your Megan Paterson."
Leslie Weaver
Unverified Reviewer
"Dear Barry, Thank you for your email today, I clicked on your link 'Log in to your account' a notice appeared on my screen.........Authentication Error Access expired. Would you please explain. Regards. Les Weaver"
"This is the first time I have invested outside the regular banks and was a little apprehensive. I checked out the company with the F C A and was assured they are a reputable company. My first personal adviser was Sonny Dennis who has moved on to pastures new. I now have Alexander Nunes. Alexander is very helpful as soon as you wish to speak with him the phone is always answered promptly . A very professional company . Interest is always paid on time and is a good deal better than any of the High Street Banks."
"They dealt with my request promptly and efficiently. Very impressed"
"They dealt with my request promptly and efficentfly"
"This was my first experience investing out side of my bank and Anthony was more then helpful. I am not very good on computors and he guided me though completing the application and was very patient. He exlained very clearly where I was investment my money and I fully understood. Any question I had he answered and was complete satasify with the information he gave me. P Mckenna"
Jeanette Robertson
Unverified Reviewer
"Good customer service and interest is alway paid on time or in advance"
"So far so good. The returns on my pensioners bond and isa have given me the returns I'd hoped for. I'm wary about claims of good returns from the plethora of firms offering high returns but Bassett and Gold have delivered on it to date."
"Jackie wade from basset & gold was a very friendly lady who help me and my son with are investments. She was very good at explaining every thing to us . I know if I ring her she will help me with any thing . Very kind and help ful person."
As Above. Penelope Smith.
Verified Reviewer
"most reassuring, first venture into investment outside banks and building society.at first it does make you little uneasy, however dealing with Alexander Nunes soon made me more comfortable. he eased us over the process step by step with time to spare for pleasantries, which l have only experienced face to face before.Very kind and pleasant.most of all patient . Several friends and relations have expressed interest including my investment coach, and Bank advisor and our son. Lets see how things progress, we do have other funds which need a better return than on offer elsewhere. well done Alexander hope you like the well deserved review, and the kitten photos. Penelope Smith."
"So far paid on time. Hope this continues. Previous reviews are very good and accurate."
Ashok Patelmi
Verified Reviewer
"I am very happy to invement with bassetgols."
"Offered realistic interest rates and attentive service."
Basset & Gold is rated 4.76 based on 216 reviews