BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
Arrived on time, Recipient was very happy with Hamper, will buy again.
It arrived a day early, well packaged and was as amazing as I'd hoped. My daughter was thrilled with it.
Really good customer service, fast deliveries and recipients were delighted with the items in the hampers. Will definitely order from bakers galore again!
The recipients absolutely loved the basket! It arrived just as scheduled and ordering was very straightforward, making it a perfect way to let my loved ones know I was thinking of them from over here in Canada.
Loved it, will order again
We live in the USA and have been using Baskets Galore, for many years, to send gifts to family in the UK. We have not one time been disappointed, they have excelled each and every time. Highly recommend for any occasion.
Everyone I sent a basket to loved it! It arrived promptly even in the Covid 19 environment. The presentation was excellent and selection of gifts in the balanced health basket I sent were varied and good. I would definitely recommend you! Thanks for a great service.
GREAT SERVICE! We order from Canada as a gift for my Uncle in Southampton. As usual it arrived on time and he enjoyed it a lot!
I have used Baskets Galore for year to deliver to family back in England. Always very happy with selection and quality
Fantastic service and amazing products. Would highly recommend and use again.
I ordered a Christmas basket for my son and family in England- even the little kiddies loved the festive treats which were quite special I what’s told. Well done to this company!!!!
Such an easy way to send a friend a beautiful gift!
We’re from Canada and have used Baskets Galore a few times to send to our UK families. We’re very pleased about the products used and extremely happy about selecting our own delivery dates. Looking forward to using them again.
A great service - even contacted me separately to add a personal message as I'd forgotten to do so. And super quick delivery.
Having been charged for the same item twice, I am still waiting for a refund since November.
You were here in our time of need for a team member who lives across the waters
A colleague had suffered a bereavement and it is difficult to know how to express our condolences after such a tragedy. Wine and flowers seem a little "celebratory" and that wasn't what we were looking for. This hamper was very well received and helped the family know that we were thinking of them.
Ordered a basket for a friend and although the delivery said a week it arrived in 2 days. Great service
Recipient wrote. "The hamper was lovely, thanks very much. The quality was very good and it was a good eclectic mix with some things you would not usually find, almond butter for eg. The apple juice was not your average super market stuff. All together 5 out of 5 for me.
This company did an amazing job and are the best hamper comany I have ever used. I had multiple hampers to send out to multiple addresses. The hampers I wished to send wre also all different. It was all done with ease and perfectly. In future I will only use this company to send out gifts.
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,797 reviews