BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 6th April 2021
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Alex K
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 14th December 2020
René G
Very happy with the service. My husband and I sent both our Mothers the Mothers Day Flowers Scents and Treats Gift Basket and they were delighted with them.
It was a mothers day gift and my mother loved the gift. Thank you
Excellent basket for my daughters 30th birthday
I ordered a baby hamper for a fellow colleague and received an email from him, expressing his surprise and heartfelt appreciation. Really heartened to know that his new family enjoyed the nice surprise.
I order a gift basket to be delivered to my brother and sister in law for their wedding anniversary. They absolutely loved it and it’s contents
My mum was very happy, she loved the colony scented candle in particular.
Living in South Africa and having a gift delivered to London is too much for many online systems, including some of the big names. However, with Baskets Galore it was a breeze. Great selection of gifts, easy online process, smooth payment system, excellent (I mean EXCELLENT!) service and follow up. I will use again and strongly recommend. Alan Pietermaritzburg.
It was so Easy to order and they were ahead of time for Delivery. Would certain order from them again and will recommend to friends.
A great thoughtful gift with all the hard work done for you!
I sent this as a gift to a dear friend and she was delighted. When I spoke with her she was just sitting down to her chocolate cake and cup of tea. Thank you.
Bought as a present for family.Turned up very quickly & well packaged.
The contents I'm told were absolutely lovely & went down a treat.
Living in Canada, we needed to have a gift basket delivered in London as quickly as possible, within two days. The staff at Baskets Galore, including the great staff on the "chat" line, were able to build and deliver the basket within the time available. The basket contents were a great hit with the children and the adults alike. The staff went beyond the call and delivered a wonderful product in record time. Absolutely great service. Thank you so much!!
My daughter was very pleased and a lovely variety of goods.
I ordered the hamper as a gift for a work colleague who was on sick leave for several weeks. She absolutely loved it. She was very impressed by the variety and quality of the items in the hamper and by the overall presentation.
Service was fast and efficient. The basket was beautifully presented and very much appreciated
Ordered Hamper for my brothers 80th birthday,He lives in Kinsale, Co.Cork Ireland.Brilliant service.Had a message to say what time it was being delivered.Hamper apparently is lovely.
Stunning sympathy basket, delivered the day before the website advised it would be. A very well received gift. Will definitely use again.
Swift delivery and we got amazing feedback from the person to whom it was sent. Will definitely use Baskets Galore in the future in such occasions. They have so many options and really healthy baskets too!
An excellent gift, well received.
Very helpful to ensure would be delivered to correct address and on preferred date 5 star service would but hesitate to recommend and most importantly friend delighted with basket received for birthday thank u
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,749 reviews