Basekit Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Basekit

Tell us how Basekit made you happy

"The things she could help with she was great but the other stuff I guess we can only wait till the software has been improved on."
"Great support! Quick response"
"Fast response, fast reply! Great!"
"It is part my fault in not being expert in computer. The fault is in your website tools. I cannot place the photos where I want them. 'Move image' does not work. I cannot place a text by each photo to explain the content. The tutorials don't help. I have tried for 8 hours now and I will give it up. I will try another website builder."
"Hello William, Thanks for your email regarding Feedback. I am very happy with the help and support I have received from base-kit so far. Please get in touch again If you'd like me to broaden my feedback using detail. Looking forward in hearing from you soon. Best Regards. Gordon"
"very good support"
"En realidad estoy mas que encantado con Sitejam, pero mi mayor satisfacción esta en el tremendo servicio al cliente que tienen. Todo el equipo que comúnmente me atiende están tan expectante de las necesidades mias que me siento como que todos trabajamos en equipo. Soy Cliente de Sitejam desde el anterior BaseKit y en varias cuentas y desde hace varios años. alrededor de esto forme una empresa que unos años después me esta dando beneficios y debo agradecer muchsimo a ustedes Gracias por lo que han hecho por mi y espero que avancemos en hacer mas negocios. Gracias y cordiales saludos"
"Irene was fab! Quickly and efficiently solved my issue."
"Always quick to respond and always very helpful."
"Hello Andrei, Thanks for your recent email. I am very happy with the help and support received from base-kit so far. Looking forwards. Best Regards. Gordon"
"The product, support, and account management we receive are consistently good. I really appreciate the communication we've had this year."
"You have a good product and great people working for you. I can't say enough about our project manager Joe Tanner, he is a real asset. We are looking forward to V8 as there are some constraints with the v7 editor."
Basekit is rated 4.42 based on 12 reviews