Barton Blinds Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barton Blinds

bartonblinds@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Barton Blinds?

Donna
Verified Reviewer

The blinds are very nice, however they took a long time to arrive and when they finally did, two out of six sets of blinds didn't fit my windows, and one set wasn't brought, even after giving them a blind what already had been fitted properly so they could compare. When they came they asked for an extra £10 on top of the agreed price even though they were in the wrong. Been in touch with them several times and been given the run around, still not got my blinds and it will have been 3 days before the came to fit them, then they still have to change some due to them measuring them wrong, furious isn't the word. The blinds are also stupidly overpriced in comparison to other blind companies, the man who came to measure was very kind but the woman on the phone had a rude tone with them due to me reporting all of my problems with this company. Wouldn't recommend again more hassle that it's worth I would go else wear, I am sorry to have to write this.
Hayley

Love my blinds so many comments . Thankyou . Great service guys
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from having a lovely fella come out & give me a quote to the lovely young man that fitted the ladies in the showroom kept me updated on my blinds & absolutely love them they finish my house off great. Definitely recommend service, quality & price.
Ian
Verified Buyer

Barton blinds were professional from the first contact to the end.
The estimator ho came out was friendly, professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The range of blinds was huge and a price was given there and then. The fitting date was made very quickly and happened when they said it would. The fitter was polite and professional and unobtrusive.
I highly recommend Barton's based on their team and product and will use them again

Mrs Hirst
Verified Reviewer

The blinds are fantastic and look FAB. The fitter was very friendly and did a great job with no mess.
I would definitely use them again.
Thanks!
Jo Phipps-Bennett
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service from start to finish both by admin team and the chaps who came out - visited and measured on the Thursday and fitted the following Wednesday - beautiful blinds for our bedroom and bathroom - delighted - thank you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. The blinds arrived within a week and were fitted very quickly and efficiently by the knowledgeable staff. The perfect fit blinds were indeed perfect fit and well worth the money. Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service from the start. Was trying to find some blinds for my patio doors and from entering the shop to having them fitted, have to say the service was excellent. Couldn't have been more helpful and so pleased with them .excellent value for money.
Thanks Kerry
Rob Peters
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, superb quality and delivery was in double quick time, even though it was a bespoke order... Would recommend to anyone and I've not even mentioned the price ... Thanks for making our new house feel like a home
Lettie Robinson
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service lovely blinds can't thank them enough.
Dave Thornham
Verified Buyer

Great service rang Monday and have got my blinds today on Thursday staff all very nice and efficient would definitely use again
Toni Hartley
Verified Buyer

Great service from initial contact to finished job will use again
Hilary Slator
Verified Buyer

Have been dealing with this company since they came into being 18 years ago. Would never go anywhere else. Jon and the team deliver excellent customer service every time.
Mrs hilary Slator snaith
Soeli Hirst
Verified Buyer

Great company, very professional and did a fabulous job of our wooden blinds. They were on time, fitted the blinds well and know what they are doing.
Thanks guys!!