Barrhead Travel Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Barrhead Travel

Tell us how Barrhead Travel made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Got the holiday we wanted at the price we were prepared to pay and all done super quick on the phone. excellent service from Elly at Glenrothes branch."
"Jenu Aiyappau, Aberdeen branch, went to great lengths to put together a complicated holiday with lots of transfers, different hotels and some guided trips. She did this in a friendly but very professional way. Excellent service."
"Speedy service, friendly staff and good prices"
"Superb We were let down by another company and rand Barrhead with a seemingly impossible wish list. Within an hour it was sorted. We have previously used Barrhead and will now only isse them in future."
"Third cruise booking always great service, nothing too much trouble, competitive prices, kept unto date at all stages, would not go elsewhere. Many thanks Taylor and all the staff"
"I was very happy with the professional advice from Laura and her team leader (? Ryan ) who had time and patience in helping me decide upon the holiday I wanted. I was extremely satisfied with the overall service I recieved when I finally booked this holiday. I am looking forward to this special holiday for my husbands 60th birthday. Thank you."
"My sister and I got the holiday we wanted Rebecca was very customer friendly very polite and so helpful very happy 😊"
"Barrhead Travel have always been helpful and efficient when booking our cruises. We have recently booked another cruise with Celebrity cruises for 2019 through Barrhead Travel & Greig Brown was very helpful ."
"Emma at your Hamilton office was excellent in arranging are forthcoming holiday to Canada and America.We were very satisfied with the price she obtained for us, particularly as there were several flights involved. We have previously booked cruises with your Hamilton office and have always found the staff very helpful."
"Very efficient throughout whole booking process.The lady who dealt with our booking was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful."
"Euan of Dundee Barrhead Travel made planning our trip seem effortless , we had asked for a slightly different package but then on receiving an email from Barrhead we decided to add on a cruise , Euan searched out 4 different intineraries taking into consideration our preferences. Well done ."
"I was struggling to book a flight and popped into Newton Mearns branch. Angela was excellent she put the flight together very quickly. A first class service, well done."
"thanks Edinburg Barrhead for booking my trip to Bali all ran well first class, would always recommend you. thanks Alex and Sheeagh Robertson"
"Quick and got us a fantastic deal thank you"
"Angela at the Newton Mearns branch was extremely proficient in helping us choose the hotel, nothing seemed to be a bother to her and she did not rush us in any way to make the booking."
"It was my first time booking a holiday & I was nervous, but Daniel made me completely comfortable and happy 😊 and I’m very happy with the holiday me and my daughter are going on, due to Daniel who is a lovely person. & easy to get on with."
"Victoria was excellent. Listened to everything we wanted to do and put a terrific package together for us."
"We tried another travel agents to book a flight when a family member (brother), living abroad, fell seriously ill. All of my family were flying from all over the world to be by his bedside, but that travel agent's weren't able to help and directed us to Barrhead Travel at Cameron Toll. We spoke to Allison and explained the situation and our wish to arrive at our destination as close as possible to the arrival of other family members, so we could meet at the airport. Obviously, we were extremely upset and not in the 'right frame of mind' and she was brilliant. Very sympathetic and patient and did her best to give us the best options for us to pick from. Once we chose the flight, she ran through a check list to make sure we had everything (ESTA as we were flying to the USA, travel insurance and passport details) and sorted everything out and even printed off our tickets so we were able to just pitch up at the airport. Still in a 'daze', but Allison's professionalism and efforts helped in a very difficult situation - thank you, Allison!"
"Abby is fab Always so helpful and friendly this is now the 3rd holiday in less than a year we’ve booked with yourselves."
"when in store the staff are very helpful and friendly but the long haul phone staff are not very helpful at all , claire helped us with all our problems and needs"
Barrhead Travel is rated 3.68 based on 225 reviews