Barrhead Travel Reviews

9AM

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Barrhead Travel made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"The assistant Barbara was extremely helpful and pleasant. she also helped me a day later to fill in my ESTA."
Are you Barrhead Travel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have booked a cruise, using Barrhead for the first time after seeing an advert in our local newspaper. Never having booked a holiday by telephone before I was quite nervous. However my contact at Aberdeen was LISA who put me at ease with her very friendly and easy way of communicating, and within minutes the holiday was fixed. The follow up on the internet a few days later was also easy to understand."
"We have always booked with barrhead travel at the gyle shopping centre Edinburgh, staff are always very helpful just booked again and a lovely young man arranged my break for me nothing too much trouble and found exactly what I was looking for. Will always book with Barrhead."
"I booked at the irvine store and dealt with ross he was really great we were there 2 hours booking us a once in a life time trip to canada and Alaska and poor ross had to book all bits of the trip and marry up dates with the boat he was really great told me step by step what he was doing highly recommend dealing with ross"
"I found the staff went beyond helpful Pamala helped me get the holiday i was looking for (Cameron Toll ) i will definitely book again with Barrhead Travel."
"My wife and myself visited the Newcastle a Eldon Square branch ,our representative was Ged Lewis. We were treated in a very professional manner, without Ged we probably wouldn’t have booked, he really went the extra mile . Thanks a lot"
"We visited Barrhead Travel at Fort Kinnaird and we spoke to Natasha who was very professional from beginning right to the end. We have never been to a travel agency before we always booked our holiday online but this time we were passing by and thought we would just pop in and see what’s available. Natasha found the right holiday for us and it was more than what we wanted to spend but we still decided to go ahead because Natasha provided outstanding customer service and she worked so hard to fulfill our needs. We will definitely be coming back to see Natasha when we decided to go on holiday again Thanks for all the help!!"
"Sharon Wells @ the Dunfermline branch is utterly brilliant, she has looked after us for years and we have never had a duff holiday. At last she has persuaded us to try a cruise and we are really looking forward to it. Sh has the patience of a saint and her attention to detail is remarkable. Thank you Sharon for so many happy holidays!"
"Nicola was very helpful and patient. repeadedly contacted us with more information. thank you"
"Karen was very helpful nothing was to much trouble"
"I couldn't log in"
"Agent Kylie was amazing nothing was to much trouble. What an asset you should be proud of her so helpful and friendly. She made the whole booking experience a pleasure."
"We normally look for Melanie at Clydebank to find the type of holiday we are looking for as it varies every time. After a check of a number of locations. hotels, flight times etc that would suit we chose one that suited exactly. hanks again Barrhead travel"
"very accommodating to my needs no pressure selling very professional"
"Have just booked a stay cruise holiday from Singapore to Hong Kong with the invaluable assistance of Hayley from the Ayr branch. She was very patient as we changed from our original choice of a bespoke trip mainly by plane. Extremely professional with good advice and prompt responses. She managed to achieve a better costing than dealing with the cruise company direct! Excellent customer service."
"All seemed fine after initially quoting just over £2200 for the holiday the pleasant young lady went to her manager and got it discounted to £1840 as I had been a customer before. While more than I anticipated I accepted and paid the deposit. When I got home I wanted to show my daughter where we would be holidaying this summer. I wanted to see how much I had saved going through Barrhead (as everyone says you get far better deals from travel agents as they "buy in bulk". When I discovered that I could get the exact same deal for £1534 I felt ripped off. I cancelled the holiday and am in the process of booking directly myself. I will write off the £120 deposit as a lesson never to use such blatant rip off artists again"
"My agent Natalie from fort Kinnaird Edinburgh was absolutely brilliant in helping me find and book my holiday she was very helpful and paitent with my very excited grandson she searched different dates and places until she found me the best place / price that suited my needs she also explained all aspects of the holiday / booking very well as this is my first time using your company Natalie knowledge and helpfulness has made me recommend you to others and I will definitely be booking with you again"
"Great experience. Sales consultant, Chris , could not have been more helpful. All arrangements dealt with flawlessly, would not use any other Travel Agent"
"Internet cannot compete with personal service from Barrhead travel when it comes to detail and helpfulness. When arranging flights, Jodi was especially helpful, nothing was too much bother."
"Recently booked a cruise to the Far East plus flights through Barrhead Travel Stirling. It was all done over the telephone with Steven Anderson. Steven was extremely helpful and most importantly very patient. A very good experience."
Barrhead Travel is rated 3.95 based on 328 reviews