Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
Love the store in York. Love the website convenience when I'm not in town or haven't the time for mooch!
Love this shop. They stock practically everything! My home delivery was quick and easy.
Dont bother trying to call, noone answers regardless of day or time. After several unsuccessful attempts I've given up. Poor service.
I would like to say my order was delivered promptly and the light where very good for the money,I bought the lights to go in some out side lanterns,They look good for the dark nights in my garden.
Great service and delivery service at a great price thanks
Fantastic service from Barnitts. My order arrived very quickly and was well packed. One of the items was faulty but after a quick email was replaced speedily.
Item ordered was temporarily out of stock and expected delivery date given. Phoned for an update and was advised that the item had come into stock and been dispatched. It was delivered the following day. Excellent.
Was very with the hangers I received. Very good quality. Thank you.
Barnitts 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Always a pleasure to shop with Barnitys, either in the store or online. The staff are always friendly and knowledgeable and their website is simple to use. I ordered some outdoor Christmas lights online and they arrived well packaged and swiftly. I also know that if I did have an issue with anything I bought, they would deal with my query professionally and quickly, as they have in the past.
Very efficient service and friendly from start to finish…problem with product fault but rectified quickly & easily, thanks A+
Very good service and price, would highly recommend.
Great service & delivery. Really happy with the little bread bin I ordered. Fabulous price even without sale price at Barnitts. Will definitely use them again.
Excellent and easy way of getting your order delivered to your door. Will use again.
Needed an order of varying size/type of foil dishes; this supplier one of the few that had all requirements! Good price and good delivery. The delivery time (below) was acceptable because the period 'straddled' the extended New Year 'shutdown' phase, plus of course there are problems with Covid-related issues. Overall though, good delivery service.
Really good product, Royal Mail a bit slow but we did have New Year between so not too bad.
Ordered a marble cake stand from here, the service was excellent and received a very prompt delivery which was well packaged. Very happy and would order from Barnitts again.
The service is very good. The saucepans are very good and the delivery was prompt and well packaged. Replacing pans bought from them 25years ago.
Thanks for the mug trees, they are of the right height and seem sturdy. Order came quickly despite it being over Christmas and New Year.
My order was delivered promptly - all very straightforward and satisfactory. I will use Barnitts again.
No problems with the item. Very quick delivery. Satisfied customer.
Barnitts is rated 4.81 based on 5,862 reviews