Barnard Fencing LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Barnard Fencing LTD

barnardfencing@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Moorbridge Works
Bulwell

How would you rate Barnard Fencing LTD ?

Hayley James
Hayley James
Verified Buyer
"I have just had driveway gates finished, the service was fantastic. After having issues with my neighbour they were so helpful and understanding going over and above to get the job done. The quality of the gates is superb and I will definitely be using them again for my garden fence. Highly recommend this company. Thank you to Trevor in the office, Jonathan and the fitting team, so helpful."
Hayley
David & Tina Jones
David & Tina Jones
Verified Buyer
"Only found this company on line after the recent storms, so very pleased we did, an excellent job from start to finish by very professional staff, The quality is superb and the site was left in pristine condition,we can't praise this company enough, thank you once again for a fantastic job"
Keith West
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service from start to finish. Had to wait a few weeks for the work to be done but that tells it own story - the company is busy with work. The work was done on the scheduled day and the new fence was erected exactly as quoted for. Extremely pleased with the work done and the quality of workmanship with good attention to detail. Thank you Barnard and I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Mandy Turgoose
Verified Buyer
"A job well done from start to finish. Happy with the original quote and the fitters who came a day earlier than originally planned due to workload - Mark and Chris. Superb job, and they had to tackle some tricky tree obstructions along the way on the park border. No issues encountered, good attitude throughout the two days and they cleaned up all the old fence panels. Would recommend this company."
"The two reasons I chose Barnards was the quote and all the excellent customer reviews. I now have a new fence and have not been disappointed in any way especially the fitters who were friendly and helpful. Thanks Barnards."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Workman very good and helpful. Recommended company from our neighbours who also had work done a few years ago. Job well done Thankyou."
"An excellent job at an excellent price. Good quality materials, professional service and very nice people."
Williamson
Verified Buyer
"It seems we were a little hasty in criticising Barnard’s after sales customer service as all has now been remedied willingly, quickly and to our complete satisfaction. In fact they even remedied a minor fault which we hadn’t raised. We now have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Panels were replacements in difficult positions. The two installers did a great job and left my garden very tidy. Thanks."
"Fencing looks great. Workmen were courteous, got on with the job and were a credit to the company. Very pleased indeed."
"The company was very accommodating regarding changing dates and panel sizes etc, and were pleasant and businesslike throughout. The erecting team was efficient and carried out my wishes to the letter in a pleasant manner. The site was left as clean and tidy as possible bearing in mind the super-abundance of mud! Many thanks."
"Very happy with my new wooden panels, concrete posts and gravel boards, plus a new wooden gate. All high quality materials installed to a high standard. From quote to job completion in 4 weeks. No hesitation to recommend."
Mita Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"I am delighted with my new fence. I was visited a few days after my initial telephone enquiry to ascertain my needs and when I placed my order, I was given a date for the work to be done within 4 weeks. The fence was erected with no fuss and it was completed more quickly than expected. The men cleared up any debris and left the area clean and tidy. I could not be more pleased with Barnard's work. I would recommend them to anybody who asks."
Vicky Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the work, good quality fencing. Install team were very polite and professional did a brilliant job even in the rain, would highly recommend. Thank you"
Sally Charles
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful fencing job, Chris and Mark very professional and helpful."
Stevens Family
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent job, fence is very good quality and worth every penny. Certainly would recommend to others."
"Excellent service and very pleased with finished job."
Philip Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent work carried out by workmen that knew their job,quality wood used and left with a quality fence that stands out from the rest of the street,would have no problem recommending to anyone."
Mrs Patricia Wellings
Verified Buyer
"The fence was exactly as we wanted in every detail. The job was done in a very professional manner by Ian and Lee who were efficient, polite and funny in equal measure. I would have no hesitation in recommending this firm to anyone. Very many thanks to everyone."
Mrs Pauline Stewart
Verified Buyer
"It makes such a difference to the front of the house very happy"
"I needed a flat top fence to the left of my garden and a bow top fence at the end of the garden. Privacy was a major concern to us and to both sets of neighbours and, with a sloping site, it was important to get the heights right. Both Bernard and John understood exactly what I wanted when they came to view the site and they came up with the perfect solution. Mark and Steve (sorry if I got his name wrong) were great during the fitting. They discussed with me what they were doing and came up with suggestions when minor obstacles were found, then got on with it without fuss. They delivered the panels early so we could paint them, and it all looks great!"
"Great product.Mark and his mate were very professional in their work would recommend this company to anyone needing fencing."
Barnard Fencing LTD is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews