Barnard Fencing LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Barnard Fencing LTD

barnardfencing@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Moorbridge Works
Bulwell

How would you rate Barnard Fencing LTD ?

"Ilkeston area . Very impressed with this company all the men worked very hard , did an excellent job , left the area clean & tidy , such a friendly team . I will definitely recommended this company to friends . Job well done , fencing looks great , thank you."
Radcliffe On Trent June 2016
Verified Buyer
"several companies Quoted but Barnard were the only company to price my specification and offer another price for there suggested alternative design. They removed the old fence (barbed wire metal uprights wood panels) and installed concrete post with panels. They protected the lawn with wooden flooring and took care to not damage plants. the team worked in a very tidy manner and are highly recommended. . ."
"Hard-working friendly, polite bunch of chaps (particularly if kept well lubricated with tea and coffee) Very pleased with the workmanship."
"Very pleased with new gate fence. Kev and colleague very professional. This is the second time I have had work done by them. an highly recommend them."
Frances And Malcolm
Verified Buyer
"From the survey to the fitting Barnard Fencing did an excellent service and we are very happy with the work done. Chris & Ian did a brilliant job of fitting the fence taking great care of our shrubs and plants. We would highly recommend your company. Fran & Malc"
Graham From Nuthall
Verified Reviewer
"Kev and Ben were excellent and generally very pleased with the fencing and gates. The shrubs and tree branches did not prove a problem to them. One small error is that the back gate was manufactured with the timber batch markings showing. I will re-coat the gate and this should solve the problem. All fitted very well and exactly when they said it would be. Thanks to Kev and Ben"
"I am very happy with the work carried out by Barnard Fencing and would highly recommend them for quick, friendly service and high quality workmanship."
"I had some garden fencing replaced in May. I am very pleased with the result. This company are prompt, professional and work is of a high standard. Although I could not be present when the work was being carried out everything was left neat and tidy with no damage to my existing plants and all rubbish was removed. I would definitely use this firm again and do not hesitate in recommending them to anyone who wants a good job done at a fair price. All of the personnel I had contact with were extremely polite and helpful."
Graham And Gillian
Verified Reviewer
"Kev and Ben did a brilliant job and we were happy to leave them whilst we went into Nottingham. Kev is a perfectionist and made sure everything was done exactly right. Will recommend Barnards and particularly Kev and Ben. First class service all round."
"The men were very helpful and courteous and they did not leave a lot of mess"
"Had some garden fencing replaced by Barnards. Really pleased with the work carried out by Kev & Ben. They were really helpful. Would recommend Barnards. Really pleased with the finished work, couldn't fault it. Thank you. Great job done."
"Kev and Ben worked diligently with the installation of our new fencing and were helpful and polite. Thank you."
Phil Sanderson
Verified Reviewer
"Quick, very efficient, great products, trusty workforce."
"We are very pleased with our new fencing and garden gate. The team from Barnard Fencing was polite, efficient and hardworking and everything was left tidy after their departure. Many thanks!"
Elaine Golding
Verified Reviewer
"I'm so pleased with our fencing! I wish we had one years ago. Barnard Fencing came out within a couple of days for a site visit and gave welcome advice. The quote followed promptly. The fence was erected six weeks later. The contractors were punctual and worked efficiently and left the site very. Lean and tidy. Already recommended to a neighbour!"
"Just had a new fence consisting of 4 and a half panels and gate fitted by Barnard Fencing. They were very quick - within a week - to come and measure up and the fence was fitted 6 weeks later. The guys were punctual and very professional and were very accommodating when I changed my mind on which way i'd like the panels facing. They also adjusted the gate to leave a small hedgehog gap! The overall quality of their work and the finished look of the gate and fence is excellent and I will definitely be recommending them to my friends. Definitely value for money."
"Kev and Ben came, took a look at the job in hand and got on with straight away. Took the old fence and concrete posts out and installed new ones. Took all the old fencing away and left a very tidy site. They were both very courteous and even took time out to help me with a job I was doing when extra hands were needed to move an item into a new position. I would definitely have no problem recommending this company to anybody and have done so already."
Mr David Wharton
Verified Reviewer
"Had 9 panels replaced, one of which had to be made to size, they removed and took away the old panels, quick and efficient, courteous and pleasant fitters. Would recommend to anyone."
Mr & Mrs Sulley
Verified Reviewer
"Barnard's fencing have completed 2 fencing jobs at our property in recent weeks and we have been very pleased with the product the workmanship and the fitters.The fitters were very obliging and professional also respectful,will use Barnard's again and would recommend!Thanks!"
Tracey Clark
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent job. Really pleased with the quality of work. New fence back and front garden and gates.? Thankyou Mrs Clark"
Barnard Fencing LTD is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews